Buy RIGHT NOW

buy RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.diamonds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

I'm not doing shit until a BTC correction happens.

why

Why ripple and why now?

give me a good enough reason and ill drop 7k usd

Ripple is Mtgox coin Invest only in decentralized crypto currency like Diamond(DMD) bit.diamonds/

Why support jew trading that speaks against crypto?

i support making money i dont give a shit about your morals or beliefs we are here for gains nothing more nothing less

OP knows what’s up. It’s almost time......
Then: wojakarama all over Veeky Forums

1) ripple does not bring gains
2) ripple works with traditional banking against crypto, and will damage it long-term, killing your profits

those ripple bags must be heavy. let me guess, you're holding XRP, watching as everything moons and ripple slowpoke stays behind. wer' not buying your bags. you should've listened we we told you to stay away from this shitcoin.

Yes. 2018 is gunna be huge. They actual have a solid team and product compared to the other shitcoins that ppl think can 1000x

Tried sending 4 xrp to my bread wallet and I can’t because you need at least 20 or something
What a shit coin, you lied OP

>100 billion coins
>2/3 owned my the company (centralized)
good luck trying to to 100x your investment with that kind of supply. will never happen. it already pumped, and now it will dump to ground level.

1. The btcxrp ratio has dropped considerably something like 90%. It has corrected well below its value now

2. Despite a lot of hate for this coin, ripple has a very specific use that benefit banks greatly that gets their foot into the door of crypto....and lets face banks arent going anywhere soon.

Ripple is owned by a company and some might view that as bad but they having a team working on ripple makes it easier to adapt, skmething bitcoin has trouble with.

>tfw 400 XRP

Fast motherfucking transactions. Try it.
And a stable price which is worth something as soon as you faggots fear for BTC to dump again.

>Betting against an 80 trillion dollar global banking system

Ugh, massive XRP bagholder here. This thing has literally gotten fucked up the ass in BTCXRP market since I've owned it. Gone nowhere but down, and doesn't look to be slowing down.

Why is this token such a steaming pile of shit that mimics the BTC market to a tee, only with smaller gains and bigger drops?

Look at the overlay of a graph, it's literally identical, only worse performing by far.

Fintech was always gonna collaborate with the banks, not disrupt them. Ppl live in denial if they fail to see that. XRP is a good hedge to the idealistic currencies that try to go beyond the system

stop pretending to not be the OP and asking questions to your own thread, retard.