FUCKING SELLOUTS

Congratulations biz.
You sold off your cultural heritage just to get rich. How does it feel to suckle on the milkers of a caliphate?

pic related. hope you enjoy your converted Jeep muslimobiles, none of u will ever get a lambo.

I unironically support refugees, so not really selling myself out here.

Are you guys ready for lefty/biz/?

I am from /pol/ and I'm very disappointed with you, Veeky Forums

t. white supremacist virgin loser

>this is your brain on /pol/
stay mad retards

already mooned
max is x10 and even that is generous

valuing morals over CASH MONEY this is why
you're poor and will stay poor forever

I hope so, more money to be made off gullible dickheads.

>t. poor, uneducated south ameritard.
stay poor and dumb, you incestuous beast.

Im against immigration and shit in europe but im making shitload of money with IOTA so i dont really care.

>they unironically think western culture isnt the greatest thing on this planet and needs protecting
>they unironically think having 'virtues' will satisfy their ego's enough to avoid the crushing meaninglessness of their lives

t. culturally woke mega-IQ Chad

>lefty/biz/
Impossible, commies hate crypto

How does it feel to be a brainlet?

> IOTA is for pajeets and ISIS, reeee you traitor !

perhaps IOTA is for IOT and secure communications. just maybe?

I didn't realise how un-pol you guys are
v. sad and confused right now
thought cryptobuddies were based..

I remember a similar but much more intelligent speech when Bancor got to the exchanges.

>he thinks crypto is not the beginning of a fully socialized economy, based on human consensus.
HAHAAHHAHAAH how sad are you going to be when you find out the truth? i for one, welcome globalization as the next step in human society.

>letting morals get in the way of profit
faggot

*stay poor

Lol, I hope this is joke.

And op, fuck these people, but there's plenty more projects to make money on.

What do you think the end goal of BTC and other strong cryptos are?

We are the zero-state

only if civilized values and systems dominate it.
Its much more likely we will get a state of big brother and forced equality judging by the level of rot in your minds and the minds of global governments

Shit like Iota will not be liberating, it will be trapping. globalization creates a single point of failure. Nation-state cooperation is clearly the safest form of global governance and is the definition of decentralization.

it's all the newfags rushing in

Veeky Forums wasn't like this a year ago

Refugees aren't even a left/right thing. It's an 'if you aren't a total fucking retard cuck' thing. Even if King Nigger wasn't supporting the terrorists that caused all of this and the refugees weren't artificial you have to be a total braindead nigger to want them still.

And stop fucking calling them refugees they're economic migrants. Niggers looking for welfare, as always.

>he fell for the divide and conquer strategy
>thinking the wealthy have similar "sides"
topkek

>woke
>picture of controlled opposition
topkek

you can have zero state currency without a zero state culture and civilization ffs

There are two types, economic migrants and war refugees. War refugees 100% deserve to get shelter. But nothing of this has to do with IOTA you fucking retards

these morons don't realize they are only helping make us more money.
what you resist, persists

>comes to board about making fat stacks looking for morality
Are you well, my friend?

leftie/biz seems to have forgotten natural selection is a sociocultural process too eh? nothing wrong with letting inferior ideas and people disappear.
Maybe you niceguys can't handle the apathy of this.

I'm just grateful crypto is concentrated in the hands of the west. I hope it stays that way.
But knowing the cucked state of the world you'll probably give it all way to lesser people in the end.

IOTA will at some point reduces all your balances and 'redistribute' it.
screencap this

i'm fine with jeep /pol now go away you failed miserably

That beard is fake as fuck

You do realize IOTA is being pumped up with fake USDT printed by the jew yorkers at Bitfinex?

Imbecils, it mooned x10 and yet you hop on all in above 2.5$, pure imbecils.