CYOA General

Try to make OC edition

Pastebin:
pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Wow, this looks more crappy than I could manage if I tried making it crappy on purpose.

Light blue is my dream.

Violet would be my second choice.

Well you picked him. That doesn't mean you get him.

take religious discussion out of here unless you have OC. Religion was the LAST thread, get with the times.

So how much gold do you think it will cost me to have mercenaries rape, cuck and murder the parents of St Flares graduates?

Black is nearly unreadable with the dark blue background.

I'll take red.

The price probably depends on who you know and how many strings you could pull.

Which build is yours again?

>try to hie mercenaries to mess with St. Flare graduates
>all mercenaries are basically St. Flare graduates

Bitch-san...

Obvious bait is obvious

>implying even a mercenary will touch that filth-encrusted rabble

Just raise taxes on their tiny farms until they all die of famine or bad hygiene, dear.

I mean, most of them that are dealing with the field user wants would probably be from Ej Har.

I can't read the black, and I don't know if Light blue will make me an actually passable trap (and cause boys and girls to not get mad when they realize), so I'll have to pick Violet.

Congrats, you got yourself an unwashed and malnourished asylum dweller with schizophrenia and delusions of godhood. Hope that's what you wanted, because that's all you're going to get.

wouldn't you rather pay me money to take your mockery?
I really need the money, my parents are poor, I don't know how I managed to end up at such a nice school as St. Flares.
I'll even wear a dumb maid outfit if it'll sweeten the pot.

please be gentle?

God I love you cirno, in ways I don't even know.

oh, also, taking credit for OP and this. Call me painter, I'll be your new OC-er.

If your tax-collectors will do it, a mercenary will do it.

>Olympic Parentage
>Ariella

>Lothorio (2pts cuz Inheritance)
>Unyielding Flesh
>Armed With Wings
>Demihuman
>Lightning Seer
>Ocean's Herald
>Marlin's Quickness
>Grace of the Deer

Name: Thalciomache Palcadia
I'd do all the quests, not all at once of course, and improve my abilities and learn new spells along the way. Details in next post.

24pts for all 12 quests.
>Serpent's Reflexes (already had Grace of the Deer)
>Medicus
>Lord of the Inferno
>Stormcaller (already had Lightning Seer)

I happen to be a winged naga. A very unusual creature born from an ill-fated love between the Goddess Ariella and a great serpent. I fly through the clouds searching for my place in the world and trying to do good things for people. I'm usually very peaceful, but can fight if I have too. Even though I seem immortal, I actually have a weak spot my belly-button.

there is 50:50 chance your parents will marry you to some noble house or upstanding hero that did something important for the crown and those second guys can come from St Flares

>Incredible Vegetable
I travel to the plant and drive away the bugs with rain and lightning. Then I study it to try and unlock it's secrets. I use my knowledge of potions and what I learn from the plant to make a potion from one of the leaves that gives me Healer magic. I take the seeds to some monks who I think will bring the plants back and not abuse them.
>Whales in the Sky
I spend time with the whales to find out and fight out what's happening. Hopefully I can use what they tell me to make a potion to cure their sickness.
>The Kyphian Mines
To cure the whales, I need a artifact from the Kyphians. When I arrive at the old Kyphian mines, I here about the missing pioneers. I search for them as I look for the artifact to cure the whales.
>A Divine Affair
The Goddess Lenya notices my beauty and sees me trying to use my gifts for good. She tries very hard to convince me to live with her in her realm of flowers and cloud castles. But because of my wandering ways, I can't settle down for good. Not even with a Goddess. We part ways amicably and she teaches me more about healing magic before I go. This is where I get the Medicus ability.
>The Fire Witch
I follow the Witch from high above in the clouds. I discover her coven having a meeting that seems pretty sketchy. The next time she's alone I ambush her and wrap her up in my coils so I can question her about what's going on. I report the questionable coven to local paladin order, but conveniently forget to mention the Fire Witch and help get her back to her old job with Prince Kasper. She teaches me fire magic as thanks, since she didn't get along with the dark witches anyway. That's how I learn Fire Mage magic.

>Devil Without a Cause
I fly up to the Elemental and explain to him that he's causing problems for other people by staying here, and that there's other Elementals for him to talk to in other parts of the universe. I help get him to trust me by doing some tricks with the fire magic I already know. After convincing him to move on, he teaches me more fire magic to thank me for telling him where the other elementals are. That's how I advance to Lord of the Inferno.
>Always Read the Manual
To convince the Fire Elemental to move on, I have to learn about the plane where the great elementals live. Turns out there's a King who's looking for a book about ruling. It's lost a great ancient library. I figure I can find something about elementals while searching for his book. This helps with the other quest.
>Boss Monster
I use my powers to fight the beastman horde and their evil leader. People who I've helped join in the fight against evil. Ariella and Lenya give me a boon to help survive the fight. This is where I get Serpent's Reflexes. My storm powers increase to Stormcaller from me using them so much for this.
>A Peaceful Village
>Chesswolf
>Solve My Riddle
These 3 are a bit trickier. I do my best to solve each one as best I can, but as I'm not a great solver, I also seek the help of other heroes to help with these.
>Door to Door
Being a great heroine, I'm chosen as a ambassador to the new world. I travel through the door and have new adventure and meet new people. I return now and then to report what I find to the old world.

Well, how many points did you put into diplomacy?

I am perfectly okay with this.

>Working on my son of a Duke build who admires St. Flares students
Pathetic little baroness.

I'll read your build and comment on it when you read mine and comments on it baka-senpai
I just want senpai to notice me, is that so bad?

Maybe once you learn to read, you illiteerate thung.
Ugh, pull up a chair. No! Not that one! The one right next to me! Are you starving your brain of oxygen to support all those muscles or something?
All right now it's -like- this...
What? No. That's stupid. Why would anybody l-like an uncultured, sweaty, brute like you! I'm doing this out of Nobelsse Oblige. Ugh. You don't know that means? It means I'm taking pity on you. Now, back to the books! You -are- going to pass the next test! I swear on my title!
There's your tsundora.

>implying daddy will marry me to a St Flares pauper
>implying I'm not going to marry the Duke
>implying he's not handsome, smart and rich, and treats me like the princess I am

I'm sorry, Billy Bob, but unhappy marriages are a very peasant thing to do. Don't you know a rich marriage is a happy marriage?

Me and the Duke bonded over how he had stolen the glory for an achievement of a St Flares graduate actually. The sucker is still in his dungeon. Can you believe how resourceful the Duke is?

I'm not marrying you, not with that unladylike attitude. Whoever taught you etiquette needs to be flogged.

Good, we need more nobles in St Flares. I've already done my part.

I'll take the "myster" color.

And so I take yellow and violet.

Oh I'm not joining them, I like my magic refinement too much. Characterization is just going to include admiration and respect for the institute, and a desire to learn from them post-graduation on adventures.

The only academy he hates is Uzuza.

No, I seriously don't know what a Nobelsse Oblige is.
I desperately need a study partner, but I am thankful you'll at least give me books. I just have a bed in my room, we couldn't afford more.
It would be embarassing if your slavemaid failed a test, right?

I liked it. You're acute.

I'm feeling really lazy today (and am on mobile besides), so just pretend I posted that whole build about ruining your life, then fucking your mom.
Sound good?

Thanks. I'm not much for tsundora, and haven't tried to actually right before. I might make a legit build for this once I get off. If I remember.

i wanted to make a build about being some badass read: somewhat edgy son of the hippy God, whose only job in life is to beat the shit out of Angel so mommy can have her rapedoll without working for it.
Really, what kinda retard thinks a goddess who wants to fuck someone will just let them go because they asked nicely?

What is it of Shadow's that we get to control?

I did read your build, if you're the one complaining that I didn't comment earlier when I did. You posted a picture of a dragon girl and talked about having sex with one of the characters with your dick. I figured you were a futa amazon or something since that seems popular around here. I don't see why you posted a pic of a woman, talked about having a dick, and then got offended that people weren't 100% sure what your gender's supposed to be.

Pls no bully.

It costs basically no money to brew a potion that makes them fall in love with a bloodthirsty minotaur if you're an Ej har potion mixer.

>illiteerate
illiterate
>thung
thug
>Nobelsse
Noblesse
>tsundora
tsundere

Meh, spelling errors.
Except tsundora that's a meme.

Well I mean if they did something actually important there's a bigger chance they're from Lunestier than from st. Flares.
Lunistier educates true elite heroes after all.

Stop reminding me of my favorite ERP partner. It hurts, and not in the good way

i do really need a study-buddy, user. And money.
There is a lack of mages/nerds for companions. I'll take a cutesnobby, smart girl from Lunestier to study with, especially if she pays me.
Yeah, she's mean, but I need that nerd and money.

Observation: Linestier students spend so much of their precious time attending parties, balls, gatherings, festivals and other such recreational and social frivolities and so little of it actually studying or training to be proper heroes.

Suggestion: Perhaps a Linestier student should devote the remaining time left on her busy schedule working and learning, instead of gloating and mocking the other academy students?

Heres a really old one. Why not cheat on your adventure?

Even if the first paragraph didn't guilt trip me, I would have still picked IE for her power.

if they did something heroic and thus dirty work of going into dungeon and killing damn BBEG, probably they are from St.Flares

>futa amazon
I don't want you to comment on my builds again.

>Meh, spelling errors.
Which are especially annoying to me when the one who makes them is RP:ing a highborn (or some other type of character who's supposed to be good at speaking/writing/etc. an exception being if they're drunk at the time).
>Except tsundora that's a meme.
Please educate me more on the subject.

time to refine build of Lunestier student, someone with more positive attitude than those snarky stuck up nobles

>"I-I swear I wasn't just eating rats! I-I killed a Lich, yes a big, scary Lich! He was hiding... in a cave. I don't know if he was going to attack but he was a Lich! S-stop questioning me!!!"

Sure you did, peasant. Meanwhile my presence in the city alone was enough to reduce crime rates by 67%. Those are actual results. Now don't you have a mud hut to sleep in?

>responding to angel posting

you should know that mercenaries like that always rape their employee if it is a girl.

Damn it; I was going to make a color cyoa.
Ah well, I'll take orange because it is my favorite color.

I'm sorry I didn't see what you were going for, but to me he looks like a physical fighty type with some magic who looks down on nerds. And the picture is a woman. So I'm sorry I got it wrong, but even now I don't see exactly what it is you wanted me to get from it.

So how many influential men do I need to seduce to get them to stop marrying those Lunestier graduates?

Stop with the smug anime bitches. My cock can only get so hard.

Pardon me for buttin in on your conversation, but where in the build is there any mention of the person in question having a penis?

Addendum: it was not your noble presence that reduced crime rates, it was your legion of so called "security guards" that silenced criminals before your arrival.

The second page of it.

I'm kind of in a hurry. I'll spell check things later.
Also it's a bad meme. Google it if you want, but it's boring.

please stop responding to me.
post 3 and 4 mention administering D
I don't have any pictures of guys.

hahahaha, so someone does have good eyes.

Is there anything more deliciously rapeable than a Lunestier broad?

Yo for record keeping purposes is the build this pic attached to a guy or a girl

Just when I thought St Flares graduates couldn't get more pathetic, they tell me my bullying arouses them. Pitiful.

>Something in the Dark
>Fantasy (17)

>Beauty (13)
>Athleticism (10)
>Window Seat (8)
>Super Sugar Candy (4)
>Little Steel Blade (1)
>Alone (0)

>Rival (1)
>Stalker (3)
>My, my! (4)

>Chef's Cooking Hat (3)
>Kojiro (2)
>Kasumi (1)
>Yoriko (0)

I'm fairly certain Apple's market valuation is on par with Alphabet, right? And, historically, Apple has been worth more.

Anyway, IE-tan is best girl.

Exactly. Why should I get my own hands dirty when I have plenty of people on my payroll willing to do so. The glory is mine though, that is only natural for I lead them. I'm glad you understand.

A guy. That's why the nipple is SFW.

I-I'm sorry user;_;

So how is the warcraft style fantasy cyoa with demonbane powerlevel going, user?

Anyone want me to make some OC? If so, what kind? Sorta bored, can't really play my games with roommates in the house.

Is it just me or does Odesium seem like the only school that would produce students with any proper military training.

I'm not talking about raw fighting skills, I mean etiquette, organization, and espirt de corps

Make one about stained glass.

Join us! We're fun!

Odesium? That's the school about mad scientists living in a flying fortress.

You must mean Lunestier, which is big on etiquette and discipline.

Suspicions: my surveillance data reveals that at the time of all the arrests were being made, you were having lunch with the city's mayor on your private airship, no where near the city limits. No verbal or written commands, mundane or otherwise were given to your security entourage.

Pitiful. Where is your sense of discipline?

Have you not forgotten that those of Lunestier are supposed to serve the people above all else? And does that not include the common man?

Nope, bullying doesn't enter into it, and I'm not from St. Flares. The smug faces just make me harder than diamond and wetter than water.

I dunno. I just made a chick who blows shit up.

A magical doggo shits in your house and because he's pretty cool he gives you a doggo blessing to make it up with you.

I ree to Christ, if you make my character a girl or, even worse, a hermaphrodite, I will literally do nothing. I can't stop you, but I'll be sad.
stop

Aristocracy as lazy party-goers is sooooo 00's tween fantasy.
Except heroism mostly means saving people and not collecting epic loot. The loot is a bonus to the saving, not the other way around.
To do real good you need connections and an understanding on who and what you're trying to protect.

gonna take way more than a few minutes. see ya in 30 or so.

See

Have a third-world genie try to give you adventures resembling CYOAs, but his powers are weak enough that he can only send you to cheap knockoff settings.