I'm sad to say that a great number of people will be too late. You can try to tell them about it...

>I'm sad to say that a great number of people will be too late. You can try to tell them about it, but they won't understand any of it and will think it's a scam.

>Which is fine. Value will be derived by them later on; namely via their interaction with the applicational layers of this beautiful blockchain behemoth we've built.

>Anytime anyone turns anything away, I want to assure others that's okay. It isn't for everybody but someday it'll be used by all. They join our family then.

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zJALPNdJsHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

big brain
big dick
big heart
what more could you want

>In ten years no sane person will begrudge the team that extra few months it took to safeguard a successful release.

I know exactly what he meant by this

>They join our family then.

>It is June 2019
>LINK is now 30b MC
>Everyone moaning and groaning they should have invested in chainlink

"Who would have guessed this meme would 1000x?"

If this isn't a gay joke plz link to where you're getting this

his reddit account u/smartcontract

sergey is actually a really thoughtful kind person. I have no doubt he wouldn't launch a token if he didn't think it would succeed and sure as hell isn't doing anything less than everything in his power to make his company succeed.

His silence makes sense when you take in all of his writings. We're lucky we've found this out and can get in while the price is low and the plebs think the project is defunct.

>Yeah, it's pretty nuts. Logic doesn't exist in those little pockets of the web. The people there seem beholden to this incredibly maximalist insularity that douses the light of reason. I just hope when future civilizations look back upon our time that they do not unearth such forums. Should they, posterity will wonder aloud: "But I thought the Internet came after the invention of the wheel?"

That really can't be his account could it? Half his fucking posts are over on /r/DMT lol.
Sergey isn't on vacation. He isn't even leaving his fucking bed cause he's tripping balls of 32 millions worth of DMT.

>"We do not exist in space and time; we exist as space and time."

>We're lucky we've found this out and can get in while the price is low and the plebs think the project is defunct.
unironically this
this project is WAAYYY under the radar, besides biz almost nobody knows about it, and people on biz are either already holders or they just think it's a meme and will never bother to DYOR, then after 2x they will be like
>wtf, this wasn't a joke? *pink wojak*

I'm pretty sure there is a lot going on behind the closed doors, but this is one of the very few projects that really doesn't need hype. if you think otherwise give me a reason why would they hype it. Big institutions that will give CL a headstart are onboard since a long time already.

That's why most of Veeky Forums will never make it despite being here early enough, they unironically buy high and sell low, they all laugh at it but keep doing it over and over. When a coin is down they think it's dead and not worth any money and when it's mooning they fomo without even knowing what it is. It's really sad that normies and boomers who will buy btc at 50k will make better gains than 50% of this board

>2x
That would only be 44 cents

He was an early ethereum investor too it seems. Guys probably fucking loaded. Got into BTC 2011, got in ground floor ethereum. Making motherfucking chainlink. Does drugs like steve jobs/bill gates. This guy is trying to the next Bill Gates.

so?
it's still 100%,
but I bet if btc went to 20k in a week you'd wouldn't say it's "just 20k" ?

I agree 100% and these posts give us a bit more insight into what he's all about. In one he actually addresses how a lot of these coin startups could have just done an IPO or VC fundraising and gotten a shit ton of money but he prefers the more egalitarian model, so clearly he's also thinking about returns as well as actually building something with use and value.

I think most of the thoughful people on Veeky Forums probably do have a LINK position, hopefully

If you think IOTa is mooning wait for LINK next year. It is the only real last chance for x100. I cant believe that people are so blind and rather jump on all in Iota 2.50+, good luck with that. faggots.

youve been blessed by the smiling sergey
50$ link will come to you and you dont have to do anything for it

If he isn't actually Satoshi, in one interview he found out about bitcoin very early, so it's also possible has a ton of bitcoin money too.

>They will join our family then

It seems consistent with what we know of him. I'm like 95% sure it is. It also appears that there is a private r/smartcontract subreddit. What I'd do to be a fly on that wall....

Lmaoo love it

>This guy is trying to the next Bill Gates.
I started this meme :)

(I do believe in it though)

Any indicators that that's his Reddit account?
Holy shit how hilarious would that be.

My kinda guy

You no linkers have two options:
Join our family now for cheap
Or join our family later, but not for cheap

Make the right call

I love Sergey

in a few years when people check the "smart contract" term on wikipedia, there will be 2 names mentioned repeatedly, Nick Szabo and Sergey Nazarov
screen cap this

I already got myself into link before the recent pump and hope for its great success too. Just surprised by his reddit history is all.
I'd trip with Sergey

Nick Szabo
Sergey Nazarov
Satoshi Nakamoto

who else SN / NS ?

Sergey is an admirer of stoicism. These writings seem to jibe with that type of outlook on life. I'm confident in this man and his team.

He loves this song apparently
youtube.com/watch?v=zJALPNdJsHU
>Elegant, intricate, passionate, powerful--their eponymous release, Saosin, is a perennial favorite. Even managed to get an r&b obsessed ex (who's an exclusive consumer of rhythm and blues) into their tunes. Their melodic, percussive, and vocal arrangements are really persuasive combined.