youtube.com/watch?v=N9uLWrsEuCU
youtube.com/watch?v=x0rVORZ7Kmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i bought with 4 accs, easy x5

HAHAHAHAHAHA that logo
keksimus scammimus

LET'S WABI WABI

READY TO WABI WABI

Enjoy losing your money. Cool logo though I guess?

>Enjoy losing your money
Weak fud, user. We're not selling WaBi until it goes at least x4.

Explain what the product is pls.

When are coins releasing?

>wacoin.io

Walimai (the company, founded in 2013) uses RFID tag on products like baby foods, alcohol and cigarettes to safeguard the originality of the products. Fake products is a big problem in China. Hundreds of babies died because of fake baby milk.

They sell these safe products on their app. People need to buy WaBi tokens to purchase those products on the app.

This Thursday is the latest date. Could be earlier.

Modum Walton and Vechain are much further along with their products and development. Wabi is topkek.

wabi...

WABI!!

WaBi already has a working product and app. Check the website, fagit.

LOL this is the worst fud ever. this is at least a 5x

youtube.com/watch?v=N9uLWrsEuCU watch this, this is basically what walton is trying to do, but already built...

youtube.com/watch?v=x0rVORZ7Kmo
Yeah now look at this.

chinese ico crackdown part 2. get ready for the dumpening because you guys bought right in time.

where those closed deals at tho?
WaBi already has secured partnerships

Why WABI when you can invest in Modum?.. way more of a solid investment.

WABI WASABI

WaBi has partnership with Alibaba. You do know Alibaba right?

Why do you have to be so fanatic with your WTC and MOD? Just buy some WaBi and play it safe. Two legs on different boats.

fckin bullshit. How did this ICO already pass?? did I miss out faaaaackkkkkk

11.5 mil. MARKET EASY 6x EASY do the fucking math and delete the thread pls and post after ED

PROOF OF WABI'S PARTNERSHIP WITH ALIBABA.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW ALIBABA, GOOGLE IT.

IT'S BIGGER THAN AMAZON AND EBAY COMBINED. LITERALLY A GIANT COMPANY IN CHINA AND ASIA.

god when i see so little WaBi shill and so much link, i wonder if the old pajeet saying "you must hate money" isn't true after all.

buy it on ED when it's released user, don't miss the bus again, easiest x40 of the year.

it's already on ED but I refuse to use that shit again.

nvm it's probably a scam link.

You clearly don't know anything about WTC. Just google around. They have several partnerships locked in including local government deal.

Copied from WaBi website:

>Walimai wins an innovation grant from Jiaxing city's municipal government and is incorporated in Zhejiang province, China.

Walimai is the company behind WaBi. The website is wacoin.io. Check it yourself.

I never felt so comfy with any of ICOs, even KNC and 0x.

no don't buy it it's a pajeet scam, token aren't distributed yet, should be somewhere between 12/7 and 12/9.

If you're not sure about what you are buying on ED, check the smart contract's address and compare with the one on the coin's website.

And ? I didn't say anything about Wabi. It could be a great project. I get it u are invested in Wabi, but it doesn't mean all other similar projects are shit. Especially when u don't know what are u talking about.

Lets Wabi Wabi!

>but it doesn't mean all other similar projects are shit
When did I say other projects are shit?

Honestly I'm just mad that I'll have to pay 3x ICO price to buy more on ED, but it'll be worth it once binance comes thru I guess

just member that there was a cap for 800usd (that's roughly 3k WaBi) per account. not sure if there will be that much token available for sale on ED

I only made 1 whitelist account. Was too lazy to ask my gf to make another account for me. Now I'm kicking myself.

I have 15 ETH on EtherDelta to buy more.

Buying at x3 price is still a steal when the starting market cap is only $11.5m.

Not you. I meant it in general. I'm invested in both so i want both projects to succeed.

ye that's what i thought too, on telegram ppl are like "where can i buy, i pay 5x ICO price". so yeah

I'm in balls deep. This is the next WTC right there.

This is the long version of the GIF to give you a depiction on how WaBi works.