Fantasy AGE

So what do you guys think about this game? Did anything worthwhile happened on your groups? Does anyone still cares with this system after Bluerose and the cancerous "Romantic Fantasy" take on AGE?

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3186810
iqdb.org/?url=http://i.4cdn.org/tg/1465427187074s.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait a second. I recognize that art style.

> Did anything [...] happened
> Does anyone still cares with this system

And...?

No, nobody cares about that romance novel D&D heartbreaker.

Blue Rose is even going to be finished?

I thoutght it already been have.

I would very much like source; google has nothing.

The artist goes by M-da s-tarou. He does a lot of fanart of Strength from Black Rock Shooter. If you like petite, small-breasted, tan-skinned demon girls with white hair, he's the guy for you.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3186810

Oh shit, I enjoy all of those things!

>google has nothing.
Tell me about it.
For the past 3 or 4 days everything I've image searched on Google has given me best guess as "anime" or "cartoon" regardless of what the source image was. It's getting really frustrating.

I too would like the source.

Are the "-s over what looks to me like the "ta" hiragana the difference between Ta and Da? Because fuck me if it is.
(I just started teaching myself japanese 4 days ago; memorizing 5/day).

You're going over my head, fampai. I can only half-understand spoken Japanese, much less written.

google says it is...

It's a solid game, but many D&D-tards won't play anything else unless it's setting-specific, and less -tarded D&D players don't want to rustle the group's jimmies so they just keep playing D&D. Ergo it needs balls-awesome art and maybe a side-setting to roll with it in order to persuade ~50% of those people, and will always be missing a good chunk of it's potential player base just because once people get comfortable with a system it's often difficult to get them to try anything else (D&D or otherwise).

I think you're thinking about it too hard.

The artist goes by
MだSたろう
or in romanji
M - da S - tarou

Our group runs fantasy age, specifically the titans grave materials. I like the 3d6 system

Do you have any story or situation to tell?

No, no, I'm just not to the Dx sounds yet, so Da looked like Ta to me until I noticed the ". Which, according to google, the " are the difference between Ta and Da.

no, op just asked about fantasy age and I told him that our group uses it and I like it

Fuck me I'm retarded. I thought you were referring to the S in the artist's name.

Yes, the " in hiragana tell you to use the back of the throat for pronunciations (iirc). This has the effect of changing the "consonant" sound so that in romaji the ta becomes da, to becomes do, etc., etc.

I can see how the hyphenated s could've been confusing

OP here, I was just asking to:
1. keep the thread alive;
2. saciate my curiosity.

>even the shills ignore Titansgrave, the setting that drove the system
There's literally no reason to play fantasy age over 5e. It's OK and as lethal as magikarp. I guess bell curve autists that are too basic to use GURPS would like it.

No need for insults, you're correct but will provoke response for no reason based on tone.

see Also for ANIME better things to try are IQDB
iqdb.org/?url=http://i.4cdn.org/tg/1465427187074s.jpg
See?
It's more determined than google, but with a smaller image base.

The heavily random character generation process is extremely off-putting from the get-go. It's very easy to end up with a character you're completely uninterested in playing.

Tried to get some people together, but we already have two games we have a hard enough time keeping on track