> iota reaches 1.90
> set stop order for 1.75 because i was sacred form last btc maybe crash
> see iota mooning in blockfolio
> incredibly happy
> go home
> look up bitfinex
> sold
> dipt to 1.74 before mooning for 1 min

i screamed and brake down the wall, my neigbours called the landlord AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cool story pajeet

How do you set sell order?

i am european fuckdipshita ahdawdddddddd
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You set a Limit price and press 'sell'. Your order gets into the order book and waits for its execution.

>Setting stop loss at less than 10% dip.

Do you even crypto

you still made profit better than people who didnt get in at all

stop order on bitfinex
I hodld this coin as /pol/ spammet it, hodlt it as it fell down from 70 cents to 30 and now this AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU BOUGHT AT 29 CENTS AND YOU WERE AFRAID OF IT DIPPING LESS THEN 1.75 DOLLARS

RETARDED GREED

yeah but i was going around all my friends and said
> FUCK YOU I SAID IT WOULD MOOON HAHHAHA

and now this, i acutally hate iota because its a shitcoin, now i hate it even more ahhhhh

Bruh you made like $4500 profit. just put half of that into IOTA again.It's predicted like $5 EOY.

Enjoy your thousands of profit and don't cry over a small mistake

Man i went through the first crash from 80 cents or something down to nearly 30, i lost so much money thats why i became carefull

Greedy fucking jew. You made some nice profit, treat yourself a nice drink

How do exchanges pick who buys who's coins? Do they match the price for buy and sell orders or could a coin being sold at .20 btc go to someone with a .21 sell order?

SOME NEWFAGS HAS MY IOTAS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lurk moar

I sold at 1.08 and ive been wait for a dip since, idc tho

did the same with ark a few months ago

Hey sweetie we are at $2.8 now :)

bought back in with all my money even thow it will dip like shit for a week now

i truly feel you i unironially was outside in my car and was thinking about killing myself

It will go over 5 before EOY so no worries

yeah but still

i have now 1.5 Giota
i had 3 Giota
even if it moons, i will have half of what i could have , that makes me so salty ahhh

ffs just buy em back and hodl
iota will reach 10k usd eventually

NEVER set stop loss orders especially on Bitfinex, holy shit
Are you retarded?
I can understand dismissing the numerous red flags as FUD in public, because if you're in IOTA AND Bitfinex and aren't braindead, you're essentially taking a calculated bet on greater fool's theory
But you know Bitfinex is washtrading on their own exchange and hunting stop losses, so why would you take an extra chance on top of the colossal risk profile of your investment

I had 450 and was day trading up to get a GIOTA and went to sleep with it at ~1.30 and my money in Tether expecting BTC to crash so I could buy the dip.

now I can buy 200. still waiting for the dip

we'll be at 5$ before the end of the Year

why exactly 5?