I meant to lose

>I meant to lose

Do you think his crotch and his face have differing opinions on what should and shouldn't be done?

...is tzeench a girl?

IT
WAS
A
HOLOGRAM

Is it male?
Or is it female?
Or is it just a thing?

Yes!
No!
Maybe?
Sometimes.
Never.
Who knows?
I know.
But I'll never tell!
*annoying giggles*

I was gonna make a funny quote for Isha but she shockingly has very little art. You would think the last eldar goddess would get some love.

She does get a bunch of love. It just happens to be the Nurgle kind of love.

No, because one of them doesn't have a brain at all. The twist is that his brain was in his knee the whole time.

>Chaos in a nutshell

I feel bad for the two tendril mouths, those two probably hate each other.

he takes great offense to that
and also agrees
this is the nightmare joy of being Tzeentch: as the finest chess player across all of possibility, there's noone worth playing against besides himself

oh, he hates it when he loses. but man, he loves it when he wins! fortunately those normally happen at the same time.

his great plan is actually really general

its just to sew chaos however you can

Tzeentch might be working to just keep the universe going without total chaos domination so that he can scheme more

The chaos god of only pretending.

>getting caught was part of my plan

And revealing it was also part of the plan. Just as planned! Kekekekekekeke

>Implying it's a loss if it's what you planned

God i fucking love Tzeentch and his out of scale trollish nature

That story will never get old

what if GW let you rent prepainted mini's to play at the table top?

you could just leave a deposit or have your credit card on file.

I don't mean pre-painted and assembled out of the box, i mean assembled and painted by store reps

I totally read that in his text to speech voice

Don't we all?

I wouldn't. .. would rather fight with my own army that I built not something pretty built

I'm talking towards getting more newcomers and younger people interested in the game, not people who have invested their time into building their own army.

They would still sell models that you could paint and stuff, i mean, why would that change?