FUCKING BEAUTY

obsidianplatform.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

obsidianplatform.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/ODN_teaser_v3.pdf
obsidianplatform.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks good

Is this like crypto for dance clubs?

wow how did i know the logo was gonna look exactly like this. also the people partying is so generic and trashy, ew. their old marketing was better this is fucked

Why did they remove Pravik Pajeet from the team?

Is he no longer advising them?

I've seen this shitcoin shilled since first day, yet still no one even mentioned what it does. Literal pajeetcoin.

looks good, i like it.

>no https
Dropped. Selling my bags. Have fun with your pajeet Telegram.

nice stuff

Excellent, I'll pick them up asap. Sell now.

In every single thread we explain it, retard. All the fucking time, to the point it’s tiring. Also, all the information you need has always been in the website, if you really cared.
Now fuck off.

Holy shit it's fucking beautiful.
I'm so glad I didnt sell

Here:
obsidianplatform.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/ODN_teaser_v3.pdf

(And no, this is NOT the whitepaper. The whitepaper is much more complete. This is just summarized information.)

>still going down
IM FUCKING SELLING

that will surely help the situation

Help us to buy the dip.

The new website is actually dank as fuck.

>obsidianplatform.com/
Holy shit it's ugly

Really? I don't see the issue.

looks great to me

sell plz

its dumping
where do i download the app?

it's crypto for normie faggs

>self-censorship resulting from the parties’ knowledge that they are subject to surveillance limiting their
choice of topics, restricting their expression of truth, preventing communication with malefactors, known or
otherwise. This in turn leads to a segmentation of society; communication tends to limit itself to the same group
of similar people, resulting in a ‘political correctness’ applied to the contents of communication as described in
Foucault’s Panopticum.

We did it /pol/. We can share dank nazi memes without big nose brother spying on us

hahahaha they literally stole the new logo from the rehab i went to when i was a teenager

You went to rehab as a teenager.

cool meme faces man

looks like babbies 1st wordpress theme
they can't even hire a designer to look at their crappy onepager

wow a NEW WEBSITE

WEBSITE IS DOWN IT WAS ALL A SCAM. Fuck all of you

SAGESCAM RUNS PUMP AND TRUMP SIGNALS

That's just you impersonating him on there.

I hope these fuckers get the shit socked out them in real life. Fucking up everything with Pumps and Dumps.

see for yourself I own a lot of ODN

lmao

Sagescam runs a paid pump and dump group and coordinates his ODN dumps with all his friends just like with Worldcoin.

>This site can’t be reached
>obsidianplatform.com refused to connect.
great site

That's Fleximus's group you fucking retard. He's the guy mentioned in the Veeky Forums post (who they were impersonating).

Hi Veeky Forums can confirm not Sagemark. Keep fudding