NEO under 40$ dollars again

NEO under 40$ dollars again
Buy the dip!

>Potential is 1000s of dollars
>Alibaba connection AliCloud
>Alibaba biggest IPO ever

cryptocoinsnews.com/onchain-to-provide-framework-for-alibabas-blockchain-powered-email-evidence-repository/

Don't see the potential? Your loss

>Alibaba connection AliCloud
Nigga you're new huh? This shit was used back in the antshares days during the first conference

Na, lower. Under $34 the next time everything dips.

No NEOs will never get it, man.

Us original gangsta ANS buyers will be the only ones to reap the full riches of NEO.

Nevermind that was the JD cloud thing i think not alibaba.

Lol buy syscoin if you want something that has way more potential

Some people need to get their heads out of their asses and invest in this shit asap

Alibaba already has the infrastructure and government connections, syscoin will never become big.

Never mind, it's over 40 again
See you in lamboland boys

Why

deploy smart contracts in C#, Python, Java.. It's got the upper-hand on ETH's Solidity.

NEO is designed to be government compliant.

Also staking your NEOs to get GAS is a great passive dividend.

The thing with NEO is if you want to make money you can make laps around it with any other cryptocurrency and it will still sit at the same price. It's definitely not a short term hold.

I'm so torn about NEO/GAS.

Once apps are built on NEO gas is going to skyrocket. I hold 119 NEO and 7 gas. I've been contemplating turning my NEO into GAS and waiting it out. I can't help but feel like NEO would skyrocket the second I sold.

We're taking about GAS right

It's clearly a meme

why did ANS become NEO?? i left for a couple months, ANS was a couple dollar shit coin being shilled left and right, i come back and its now called NEO and worth 40$ wtf happened?

Chinese goverment didn't do anything to stop NEO, so it's safe to invest

China = $$$

i should have bought in back then, ANS was one of only a couple coins on my radar but it just got shilled so hard and i was worried about the chinese shutting it down....probably to late for me to get in now but at least i got in Ark at 0.70

ARK, lol
Don't see the point of it

Yes

This

Neo is the scam coin to cash in on Normies who missed out on Eth, zero exceptions to this. This is why each month Neo team releases “news” to string it along further. It’s been fun to watch so many people get taken desu.

>hurr durr neo is just a scam FUD

Please leave Normie, sorry you missed Eth.

>made 20k on neo
>somehow got scammed
Kys

I'm not anti-neo, but a coin rising in value is not proof of it not being a scam. See Confido as an example

Anyone who isn't a brainlet and actually follows the massive open source NEO community knows it isn't a scam.

Now you just have to pray that China doesnt cunt punch Neo and go with another crypto. Massive risk, little reward. You’re clearly a genius investor though.

Ah more retarded FUD from the ANS days. NEO has way more room to grow than your precious cat-clogged ETH. Step off.

You’re never gonna make it. Step away.

Keep following the herd. ETH gon flip BTC, etc.

Neo is the hive mind Normie coin, but you already knew that.