Filename Thread

Lazy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/56/Lucas_Cranach_d.Ä._-_Flügelaltar_mit_dem_Jüngsten_Gericht.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel that this pic has potential but I failed INT check to name it

>When the PCs meta

The glass is always cleaner.

on preview i thought this is balls hanging out

>not Anima

Pleb

Oh, hey, I'm mostly a normalfag with only a few in the weird and creep categories. This makes me feel better about my horribly degenerate fetishes.

That's a shit-tier list. Vore being only weird?

Also, BDSM is becoming normal.

It's a weird chart anyway. Dragon dildoes and BBW on the same level as live burial fetish? Some deer transformation fetish and baby jesus buttplugs worse than live flaying?

>Cute ghost girls
>Lower than Scat
>Half that shit
>Lower than scat
This is a troll list, right?

I have never played any RPG other than Warhammer FRP 2nd edition, D&D 3rd edition, Neuroshima and Earthdawn.

Can you guess my age, american swine?

Ehhhh... yes and no user. Most people still see bfsm as "tie me up and spank me". Not the domination/submission aspects of it

>not liking scat
Just how plebeian are you?

Plebeian enough to burn your patrician house and kill your patrician family and your patrician self circa 410 A.D.

12?

>Sidereal janitor

what

Tame dangerous beasts, make lots of money, fuck bitches and eat people?

German colonies, British colonies, French colonies, Belgian colonies. It's a political cartoon.

Replace "party time" with "hail hydra".

Let's not propagate that shitty storyline or meme.

Why are Belgian Colonies cannibals?

Daily reminder that most wholesome, adorable, upstanding monster girls are patrician tier 11/10 waifus monster girl fetish is still infested with degenerates

Leopold II

Belgians applied strictly the mutilation laws where you cut slaves' arms if they tried to run, etc. Others nations did too but most horribles photos were from Belgian Congo.
They were not cannibals but they looked like butchers.

It is done

look at the dudes going nuts in the background

I wanna fuck the trash talking one whIle he mocks my strokes per minute.

>tfw I am a slow tank in pugs in all of the mmos I play and most of the time it's the healers trying to get everyone to rush

... Amputee-chan?

>tg's dream
>not becoming the little girl

C'mon man, we talked about this

>Rinkah.jpg

Girl in the picture is too young for that, Amputee-chan would be in her late teens by now. And presumably pregnant with nurse-kun's child.

Fuck little girls, robowaifus is where it's at.

LOYALTY

That's assuming the picture was taken recently (which it probably was but you never know.) In any case, I think Amputee-chan lost her right arm
>tfw you will never know whether Nurse-kun was telling the truth, or just the most elaborate liar in history

That's meant to be mounted on a robot.

that picture is pure fukken gold
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/56/Lucas_Cranach_d.Ä._-_Flügelaltar_mit_dem_Jüngsten_Gericht.jpg

Nooo. It was originally meant for man. Then the "spontaneous disassembly" issue cropped up. Then they reinforced it. Then it became too heavy.

Sounds like a great idea!

No, it was a special comic for April Fools' Day

It's german

It reads:
>colonial powers

>so colonizes the German
>so colonizes the Englishman
>so the Frenchman
>and so the Belgian

>Improved Evasion

breath attacks use reflex, retard.

Yup. It's healers.

>fuck little girls

That's exactly the point I was trying to make, user!

Except that YOU would be the little girl.
Hope you enjoy minotaur dick, user.

Holy shit those look like the most delicious pancakes ever

>implying that tg doesn't want to be the little girl to get fucked

Heyyy, summerfag detected here, amirite guise?

Not entirely correct - they did on rare occasion eat them, but that was a only by a few REALLY fucked up Belgians who got punished once Leopolds crew found out.

Now, what they made the Africans eat, on the other hand...

Not

>Red Rising

It's like he doesn't know what Veeky Forums really stands for! what a summerfag.