drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqg1KCKMlL4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are corgis real?

No.

What are some good 'technique' or 'martial arts' copying perks? I want something like that before I head into Wuxia with Everybody Was Kung Fu Fighting drawback.

Ranma's Copycat Technique, it is one of the best.

Legend of Zelda's Mimic as long as it's purely physical, I think.

Are you the guy who said he was going to post a complicated question next thread? If so, 10/10.

MedaBox's Technique Mimicry and DoA's Shared Heritages are good ones.

If you can stand the edge, the basic Sharingan in Naruto is decent.

Make sure to pick up Adaptability in Wuxia itself too, that helps a lot.

So, as far as I found out, the best shrink/growth Ray is the one in Rick and Morty.

What stops you from taking/convincing Rick to make one for you instead of buying it for CP?

If you take Rick as companion, is it the Rickiest Rick? The main Rick who we follow through show? Having him as friend would be very useful.

In fact, a lot of item stuff you can mooch off Rick... Somehow

Well, stuff you don't buy with CP doesn't have the Jump-chan guarantee. So maybe in other universes, it flat out doesn't work.

Okay, this is going to sound needlessly complicated and possible plain stupid but I really want it.

I want that each world I visit, retroactively receives the (hidden) knowledge of a dark ritual that would awaken a terrible primordial endbringer. That endbringer would be me, meaning that when one succesfully completes that ritual I would exponentially increase in power and insanity and my sole goal would be to bring utter and complete chaos to the world.

Like a forbidden fruit that must never be eaten, that compels me to punish that world.

Any idea how to create such a "chaos button"?

Nope.

>Jump-chan guarantee
>Tfw now picturing every jump purchase being presented in a Billy Mays style infomercial by the benefactor

Where are the knives?

Currently listening to undertale BGM. This. lol.

Are there any options for merging weapons? I don't mean like combining them but rather a way to have one item that can swap between being different weapons that have been merged together to make it.

A ritual that sucks the souls of all who is near it except the caster use something like dnd or arcane from smite. Then use darkbinding, madness wavelength from smote, nge angel form to get max coverage. Maybe paint yourself in some neathy colors or that weird paint from lovecraft.

Real eat lord of bel so that it turns any humans you kill into minions. Every human you kill turns into a minion.

Destroy the world as your presence causes madness.

RWBY is what you're looking for.

In most cases, items you get from other jumps without using CP for them still work unless the jump says things won't work.

I think the stuff that wouldn't work from Rick and Morty is just the Portal Gun or other inter dimensional things

Anyway, time to get Huge

No problem, user. Thanks for trying.
I wouldn't do the ritual myself though. The idea is that I'm just enjoying my life, but anyone could trigger it using that forbidden ritual.

The idea came from this chant I heard in my dreams yesterday

THE JUMPER VISITS YOUR WORLD, HE WANDERS KIND AND FREE
LEST YOU RELEASE THE BEAST, THEN HELL WILL REIGN DOWN ON THEE

What would be top power level in Rick and Morty in terms of powers or firepower or such, when compared to showmen stuff?

How would DIO fare off against Rick?

How about Goku?

I know that there are inventions capable of crazy things, but what characters are just about too powerful for Rick to be able to make a thing to defeat, at least without extensive research into the person?

>If you take Rick as companion, is it the Rickiest Rick?

It's not the Rickest Rick. Says in one of the perks they get that they're not.

Depends on whether or not he gets prep time and how drunk Rick is at the time.

Dreams are great sources for magic.

I started going through a list of locations that I carry with me through purchases or can place in jumps, and there are a number of locations that were "always there" in one form or another. Most of them just suddenly appear with you, though. There's the countries from 1984 and Tropico, and Civilization has ruins, I think. user's Stage from Megaman Classic has a copy of itself be in every world you go to, so maybe it's some booby-trapped ancient ruins with an inscription and instructions. Not sure whether or not it retroactively places itself, though.

The ritual itself is on you, though.

Is this whole Rick thing not just a meme? He's a genius inventor yeah, but he's got plenty of plot armor.

friendly reminder that Rick drove the devil to suicide by hacking his magic with science, and has shown to be able to simulate the effects of DIO's stand technologically, as for Goku he travels back in time and diverts his rocketship into a black hole

Friendly reminder that Rick is pretty much a western Sasuke Stu that can asspull whatever the fuck he wants because his creator is "That Guy".

So, been rewatching/rereading BSSM to get an idea of what needs to be done. Then this happened (amongst other things):
> youtube.com/watch?v=lqg1KCKMlL4

It seems like there is a lot of shit I straight up blanked from my memories.

Could Rick kill Jump-chan?

no he's not Omni

Oh it's totally a meme.

Yeah, but he's funny.

Even if you don't think so, the point is he's meant to be. As a misanthropic drunkard who shits all over everyone while belching, he's not really meant to be taken as a role model.
I'm okay with sues if they can give me chuckle from time to time.
Sasuke was never mean to be funny.

Word of god though.

So that Rick is one of those who don't go much against Council of Ricks?

New urp plan, Jumpers. We gotta, we gotta use the portal gun to find the Rickiest Rick and hang out with him. He's the coolest. And he ain't afraid of nothing.

Now, what is the strongest creature in Rick and Morty world and how likely it is that in all this craziness there is a verse/planet/solar system/pocket dimension made for purpose of letting strong guys just do fights to death, all out brawls, Ultimate Showdowns of Ultimate Destiny and being brought somehow back to life or saved just before death? I mean, considering The Purge and all the crazy stuff, there has to be a place where bloodthirsty people go to. Or just ignore the saving before death part, I wanna know what creature in Rick and Morty so far was the most powerful thing and did Rick create it

My jumper self has tons of jumps of repressed anger and all and this jump seems like it would have means to do that

Took game master perk nine times in Infinicon jump, what do?

We certainly need a list of those who could.

I wouldn't put it like that. Rick is often a plot device for good or for bad. He screws up way too much to be a Sasuke Stu and really is way too flawed and unlikable for that too.
Like any plot device character it's tough to gauge exactly how capable he is, however unlike most of them he is likely to cause almost as many problems as he solves.

This is the closest I can think of.

First get Cosmic Fact from Marvel, Rumormonger from Persona, The Making of Myth from Sword and Sorcery, and Keep the Tell Alive from Mad Max.

The Making of Myth lets you make your previous adventures myths in new worlds, Keep the Tell Alive causes people to tell stories about you, and Rumormonger lets you alter reality using rumors but you lack control of the results. Cosmic Fact basically increased your plot relevance.

Next take a few options that make it harder to blend in, and then cause a few apocalypses. During this time start a rumor that they completed a dark ritual to summon you to destroy their world, and that you would have remained dormant if they had not. This should if done right slowly distort your personal history to make the dark ritual rumor true

Now repeat this until it becomes a significant part of your myth, or until it backfires horribly.

Now then assuming you manage to actually pull this off without it backfiring horribly your next step is to spread another rumor.

That rumor being that your myths is true, and that if the ritual is complete you will awaken to destroy the world.

Note that this is however a horrible idea.

By "do that" I mean "release that"

He satisfied other things in other jumps. He just needs to release aaaaall that Rage with having someone capable of stopping him, along with, ya know, impressing Rick kinda because "What the fuck, this much urp power in that guy. the fuck he thinks he is"

Also:

AntiSpiral user vs Rick

>strongest creature in Rick and Morty

Cameo appearance.

Lament the horrible, horrible place you're stuck in for 10 years. Hope you like your drawbacks.

> We gotta, we gotta use the portal gun to find the Rickiest Rick and hang out with him. He's the coolest.
Funny story, a bunch of my companions had this very same argument! They were like, "Konata, I don't want to have stupid adventures in some half-assed alternate dimension where everyone is the opposite gender but still has the same name. That's dumb, Konata. No, you're not 'Rick'. You're not Rick, Konata. Why can't, why can't we go find the real Rick, Konata?"

So, listen, I sat them down, I sat them down, right, and then I looked them straight in the eye, and then... then I belched directly in their face for half a minute. I timed it. A full thirty seconds in their face.

And then I stood up and said, "That's why."

There are giant heads that destroy entire planets and can't be the slightest bit harmed by nukes.

Alright, /jc/. How do we kill this fucker?

With more gun.

But there's never enuff dakka.

You don't. Not enough gun. Some things you don't kill, you run away from, or you rig up a dimensional teleporter set it on random and hit them with that so they become someone else's problem.

Why did you take that drawback, you are an idiot. That said use anything that bypasses abnormal resistances, if it wasn't for his powers he would be no more durable than a normal man.

A good drink perhaps?

I would still at least hang out with him sometimes. Like, parties or something. Like Bird Person

Alright, explain limit of his powers and what jumps can give you means to fuck him up

Alright. Good things to use my collected power from Shonen jumps and Mantra for. Nothing else stronger appeared?

book maker medaka box

Teleport him into the sun, it might not kill him but he really isn't your problem after that.

208. Kerbal Space Program
Origin: Drop-In
Perks: This Is Actually Rocket Science, Some Old Friends, Espirit De Kerbal, Zero G Angel (-100), Do What I Tell You, Switch to Over View (-100), Jumper On Your Shoulder (-300), I Am A Pilot Actually (-100), Aerospace Engineering Makes Things Go Fast (-100), Visit Exotic Alien Worlds And Study Them (-100), This Is Eating Into My Space Time (-200)
Tech Packs: Kerbal Attachment System (-25), USI Technology Paradigm (-50), TAC Life Support Systems, Kerbal Planetary Base System (-25)
Items: Emblem, Coffee Mug (-100), Vehicle Assembly and Launchpad (-100), Astronaut Complex (-100)
Drawbacks: Green Alien Space Babes, I Need More Time [100 Years], How The Hell Did He Get Up There (+100), Kerbin Technology Superior (+100), Kerbal Needs Food Badly (+200)

>Infinite hot chocolate mug
May your dick be sucked by an army of god's least dressed angels, AdmiralAnon.

Anyway, I'm grateful for Generic Children's Show, because teaching Kerbals is a lot like teaching kids. They're over-enthusiastic, simple, and easily distracted. I am Jumper user the Science Guy for a reason. We will use models to educate the Kerbals and help them get to space. I will also teach them how to live up there, because being in space is as important as going to space. 100 years to advance a society to freely space-faring shouldn't be too hard, right? I mean, since it seems to be what all their society is based around? They have to farm and sleep and stuff now, but otherwise they are extremely dedicated, and at least 20 of them are actually competent.

I'm going to spend most of my time playing safety inspector and digging up raw materials for them to use. There will also be hints dropped and a few of my own designs implemented to give them guidance. Just guidance. No major leaps of any kind. At least mostly because rocket science is not a specialty of mine, even if space ship repair is a useful skill I've picked up.

Zootopia (UPDATE?)
> Age: 26 [Rolled10] (2/8)
> Race: Rabbit
> Location: District 1 – Downtown
> Background: Government Job [-100CP]
> Slick [-100CP]
> Under-Appreciated Lackey [Get a Freebie!]
> Political Face [-100CP]
> Master Plan [-200CP]
> Green Energy [-300CP]
> Fluffy [-50CP]
> You Are Even Cuter Than I Thought You'd Be! [-100CP]
> Guide Book [-50CP]
> Pawpsicles [-50CP]
> Doughnuts [-50CP]
> Fox Taser [-100CP]
> DVD Collection [-100CP]
> Interspecies Uproar [+300CP]

I waffled on species a lot because preds and prey and such but eventually I decided that only one factor was truly, truly important.
I have to be able to tell Judy she's cute.

Anyway... I'm gonna make a goat.
I'm gonna use genetic engineering and magic and potions and chi to make the most charismatic, attractive, Cave Johnson-est goat you ever saw. And then, once the plot completes itself, he's going to run for mayor. And do everything I say.
And so he'll be mayor, and I'll be his assistant.

> But why don't you just
AESTHETICS!

Anyway, together we shall weather the coming storm, and create a society of love! And... that's it.
Really. I just want everyone to be able to love who they want, and I don't want to sit in the mayor's chair. I'd rather just stand slightly the the side of it and tell the mayor what to do.

Oh, and maybe there'll be robots somewhere, too.
Cuz science.

Well, I was on the Council of Ricks, so we occasionally crossed paths.
I was pretty lax about it, though.

It is if he kills the fucking sun.

I had to fend them off by eating some of them, I guess the consec went after me after that incident. In hindsight I probably made the setting better, but the taste is too damn awful.

sometimes it ain't worth it.

Use the macguffin, some thread earlier somebody mentioned sixfold path against Fiamma which might work since it goes against absolutes.

Also the dude uses divine weapons (guns made from the enchantment of death angel's sword) so if you have the right perks it should be fine.

>You don't. Not enough gun. Some things you don't kill, you run away from, or you rig up a dimensional teleporter set it on random and hit them with that so they become someone else's problem.

depends, some of you anons in here are more than enough to drop him dead. Not even sure if the chair is enough.

Plus there are perks which require right enemy to level up, and this one smells of big exp.

>It is if he kills the fucking sun.
the sun ain't a vampire

The sun is not alive. . .

So teleport him into the void between galaxies then, should keep him busy for ten years.

Move him into the path of one of his own bullets?

I only want to hang out with Rickiest Rick since out of all Ricks he seems most... I dunno, distinct? Could be because he is what we see in cartoon.

Also, i like the cut of his jib

>Move him into the path of one of his own bullets?
how would you do that user?

I'm kindof into Dandy Rick, myself.

He shows up in Pocket Morties.

raildex or X-Men cinematic have options for that, or Eliatrope portals to move the path of his bullets back onto him.

Now, Magical Index:

How beat Accelerator?

Superspeed, he is one of the few enemies that would survive being moved fast enough to put him in front of his own bullets.

Gypsy curses.

>Freeze time
>Pick him up
>Set him in front of bullet
>Unfreeze time

Not him but his guns powers among other are 'never miss their mark'. Now this is the most problematic part along with 'kills fucking anything no matter what' because it means even if he does get killed by his own bullet the bullet will probably go right through and still chase you down. So a sacrificial lamb is necessary so he isn't aiming at you when he fires. Throw-away android or something should work fine. After that anything like time stop or super-speed should work since his bullets still have travel time.

>Eliatrope portals to move the path of his bullets back onto him.
Nice, IIRC the pupper jump has good perks for that as well.

thanks anons

Take the air away, only do it better than the sister who tried that.

There is a small problem with this. It will work. It should even be able to be done with a combination of decent super speed and ... I think teleportation from Raildex (You may have to teleport the bullet instead of him with that I am not sure). However the bullets always hit their target and are always fatal so it will go through him and kill him but then it hits and kills the jumper. So it's probably good to have a decoy for him to be shooting at when you do it.

Is there a way to merge weapons and armor though? As in actually take two different weapons and turn them into one weapon?

Or just have an extra life perk on hand. You die, then you come back. Tada.

Suffocation. His power can't create air.

Heh, Nothing personell, kid

>Not him but his guns powers among other are 'never miss their mark'. Now this is the most problematic part along with 'kills fucking anything no matter what'

IIRC there is a perk that works good against absolutes, but that decoy plans sounds good.

Or you can cut off a limb and throw it in the path of the bullet. It hits your body part and kills it, but the whole survives.

Or use a Hivemind perk or Clone perk.

Agitation field then proceed to pummel, or if you are smart enough do what kihara did

teleport poison into him, teleport him into space, trap him in a room in a airtight room tight room in which no motion occurs, sympathetic magic wherein he is unaware of what exactly is happening inside his chest as you stick a doll with needles since that keeps you out of range and isn't something his motion control powers can cancel is on the right track

That bullet can go right ahead and chase me all over the planet for the next ten years, I move at mach 60 and never get tired. I will need a way to deal with it post spark if I want to return to that world.

Convince him that he's doing it wrong.

Explain

teleport the bullet to a few light years away.

Not to be that guy but both Ribbon Bearer and Imagine Breaker would deal with that assuming you could survive the wound from the bullet without the instant death effect. Ribbon bearer stops instant death effects and just having IB would do the same thing. IB would also let you kill him with a sufficiently strong punch.

The problem here is that Image Breaker is probably suicide.

Its from SCP, fucks with reality warping and with other perks you can pummel the kid to death/KO if you want.

heard AIM fields are a specific feature of that.

Would countering Golden Spin be super easy or super hard for Accelerator?

I don't mean preparation, I mean effects. Bullets with it and stuff

Megidolaon to the face, bitch please I killed YHVH, whats this
Clint Eastwood knock off gonna do, tell me to get out of his yard

I will just RKO him out of nowhere.

I'd assume he can do it, yeah. It still has vectors, even if it's exceptional in the fact that it's effectively infinite spin.

It'd probably be like that one Esper power that makes stuff move at a certain constant velocity. Since he can just reverse the direction, I'd say super easy.

>I killed YHVH

How?

I would say impossible. Golden Spin is said to be so perfect that it breaks dimensional barriers. Accelerator is good, but not that good. After all it was Golden Spin that allowed Johnny to kill Funny Valentine and D4C.

I don't think Ribbon Bearer would work. It protects you from instant death, not infinite damage.

>I will just RKO him out of nowhere.

damn right.

I know, mandatory drawbacks suck.

>You are now part of Crowley's plans and do not have Touma's plot armor.

Has anyone mentioned that Crowley's plans revolve around fighting reality warpers who consider all of humanity minus Crowley ants? Yes that includes bullshit like Accelerator and Fiamma of the Right.

>Breaks dimensional barriers
Not really relevant. Don't talk on the subject unless you're actually aware of what Accelerator can do.

> infinite damage
Would the Dog Talisman from Jackie Chan work?

Agitation field with fine tuning, then RKO

More importantly, it includes things like the Magic Gods.