Is it time to buy ARK?

I heard so much chillin the last months about this coin.. But I still dont understand why it would do things better than like ETH etc?

Think ill get into this now because one time in the closest future i think we will see atleast a 40$ ARK.

no

tell me why manlet

every day is a good day to buy ARK

Can you explain why you believe ark is worth it? Will send some coins for thanks to the one who can convince me why to get into this cucklet coijn

i tried to warn him father

> cucklet confirmed

dont buy this coin is bad coin

no one is gonna spoonfed you idiot
DYOR

Only have 700 ARK. Need more for dividends.

i will pay to get spoonfed

>
>i tried to warn him father

Sinners will only be able to acquire this bills

topkek memes

The "Ark Ecosystem" is a collection of Ark forks and Smartbridged blockchains.

If you look on the roadmap, one of the items is "Push button deployable blockchains." This means anyone can literally change a few settings like the number of delegates, blocktime, number of coins, etc. and press a button to spin off their own fork of Ark. This Ark fork will be its own independent blockchain that will automatically be able to communicate with Ark (via the Smartbridge) and any other Ark-forked chain. The Ark blockchain and token will be the intermediary between these chains.

Imagine two banks setting up and deploying their own private blockchains with the push of a button. Their blockchains are keeping track of their customers' balances. A customer at Bank A wants to transfer some money to a customer at Bank B. When they do that, it fires off a transaction at Bank A's backend blockchain that debits that user and sends a transaction over Ark to Bank B's blockchain telling them about their customer's new funds.

You can also think of it like Ethereum's ERC20 tokens except Ark's push-button deployed coins will have their own independent blockchain whereas all of Ethereum's tokens must rely on the Ethereum blockchain which bogs it down as we've seen happen during popular ICOs like Bancor. Yes, people will be able to create their own ICOs using Ark and all of them will be automatically Smartbridge-enabled.

copy pasted this from delegate biz_classic

thanks man. I just bought 16 arks lol. Im a poor cuck atm. Hoping these 16 will blow up to 500$+ in a couple of years. Well.

Read the blog, looka the roadmap
Look at how the team always deliver.

I am in a few telegram groups and they all have sent buy notices for anything under 36k. Mid term. ( 1-2 weeks) They are all pretty consistent with 50% gain calls.

What telegram groups
I need to accumulate mmore

Arklets, when will they ever learn.

I don't even want your goycoins. But this is the only token running on its own platform with its own ecosystem and real long term plans. They don't care about pajeet tier marketing and short term shilling. Face it, this is LITERALLY... LITERALLY the next Ethereum.

why do we need 2 ethereums?

I meant its the next ETH in terms of potential and growth. Its a totally different system than ETH. This is going to be the next coin to be listed on Coinbase as well.

Is time to buy GRS

Why do we need 2 brands of anything? RC cola is clearly enough and competition is for faggots

Because if you don't buy this coin you have a serious money hating problem

WHEN IS THR MOBILE WALLET GOING TO RELEASE ITS BEEN AT 98 PERCENT FOR WEEKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

die