No LINK BTFO

How does it feel knowing you're going to miss out on the biggest coin since ETH?

LINK is partnered with CEEK, who helped win a god damn GRAMMY

Get ready boiss

Riches n bitches for LINKies
Witches n stitches for no LINKs

WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT LADS!

can't wait for them to pull a CFD

why VR need blockchain ?

No one is going to buy your bags losers

It doesn't matter. LINK is gaining customers and credibility by the day.

Be smart and buy now. Or buy over $1. Whatever

Basic payment for services.

You are now slightly more aware of the massive use case Chainlink actually has.

Lmao I love the playground memes of LINK

Yup. Fuck, I've wanted to hack something on the blockchain for a while now but haven't found time/a reason to start. Knowing I can tap external APIs is reason enough since that's a whole new world of opportunities.

Now imagine developers who've worked in the blockchain space for years and dreamed of being able to do this. LINK is the future and you're getting it for a fucking quarter lol

>Used by pajets
>biggest coin since ETH
deluded

forgive them father for they know not the error in their ways

>2 dev in team
>biggest coin since ETH

how do I buy it then

>Ethereum on a constant uptrend over weeks and monthly charts.
>LINK on a blatant downtrend since being released.
>biggest coin since ETH

>create shitcoin with a pajeet team
>claim to use Chainlink in your WP
>shill on Veeky Forums
Confido 2.0

>biggest coin since ETH
No, it' biggest Veeky Forums meme since BitBean

>t. Dummy who doesn't buy low
Soon LINK will be $1 and you'll buy then, don't you worry :^}

>he thinks LINK is at all time low...
XD It's not even close to the bottom yet. Falling pink wojaks will never stop.

>Knowing I can tap external APIs is reason enough
Indeed.
And on this topic; look up PSD2.
It's a European directive that will force banks to open up their APIs to the public, entering into force in 2018.

Source?

I'm a chainlink general (1m+ LINK) but this ceek shit is another confido. Look at page 45, it talks about sharding, tech that doesn't even exist yet. Look at ceo, literal black woman. I want price to go up but this is a pure scam ICO that is using chainlink as a buzzword to get credibility. We don't need more of this shit to succeed in 2018. Once mainnet is up it'll be a continuous orgy of moon missions.

>CEEK, who helped win a god damn GRAMMY
The absolute state of linktards

>implying any of us want to sell our bags

HODL. HODL AS IF YOUR FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT. (It does.)

>He believed in the hodl meme

I don't know anything about ceek, but it is kind of troubling how they use a made up chainlink logo. Why would they do this?

>he doesn't want to enjoy the supremely comfy feeling of HODLing 4-5 promising coins, bought at a price low enough to not cause issues if lost

>LINK
>promising coin

>7 posts in this thread
>rent free

Is 25k link enough? Been holding for two months. I want to hit at least 500k returns.

When will CL be $20? 2 years?

I'm screenshotting this post, and all future posts like it I see.

At some point next year, once LINK has mooned and us stinky linkies have made some serious profit, I'm going to make a collage and post it relentlessly until somebody reading it finally plucks up the courage to grab his mommy's gun and blow his opportunity-missing ass into nothing but a pile of tears, stale cum and gore-covered tendie pieces, all because he failed to get aboard the ship, AGAIN.

Who are those clowns? Sureley they are not part of link

Stupidity and aggression. Typical link bagholder. See you at 10 cents.

CEEK team

EOS will replace Ethereum and make LINK irrelevant, as it doesn't require oracles.

Holy fuck they don't even have any tech roles in their main team.

ETH had 2 devs faggot

Not at this level of memefaggotry.
I was there for ETH.
It was not like this.

mind to explain how EOS dosen't need external data to run complex smart contracts?

My sister has been shilling me EOS for a week and asking me to buy some for her...

>I'm a chainlink general (1m+ LINK)
Jesus Christ you'll be a fucking billionaire

oh and I hope you're smart enough not to dump your shit incessantly when the price reaches a good point. don't ruin the price for us small fish please

I put sellwall at 3k sats

>laughs at it having 2 developers
>told that ETH had only 2 developers
>not at this level of memefaggotry
What did he mean by this?

it'll be $100 in a year

It's going to moon that hard at the slightest news. You're going to kys, please up those sell walls or get rid of them and hold long term.

>It's going to moon that hard at the slightest news
Nope

im not even a linkie but youre retarded, use price alerts not sell walls, you dont want to miss an uptrend

>chainlink
>uptrend
Lol

>forgive him father for he knows not what he does

This is officially meme coin now.
Veeky Forums killed him

Steve Jobs & Steve Wozniak did alrightl for a two person dev team.

You know at this point. I really hope Sergay hired a bunch of 3rd worlders on and wrote the scripts for them to copy and paste.

Because if you honestly a bag holder trying to pump so you can exist with reasonable losses, I feel bad for you.

Ever since discovering link, none of the other coins have looked the same. Every time I want to buy another coin that's being shilled, I end up buying more of my one true love.

>Steve Jobs
>Developer
make that a one-man team

Same here man. Same here

Two person team fud is just a meme these days. Faggots think every successful company must start with fully staffed departments

IKTF

Well isn't this one swarve looking motherfucker