/our coin/

I didn't know Zcash changed its logo

fuck off with that out coin fucking reatrded bullshit. Monero is awesome EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS IT ALREADY. STFU WITH THIS BARBIE NORMIE CRAP. If you are even REMOTLY buying things on the darknet or want money for a rainy day, monero is the way to go. Can i buy ZCash in the street in any mayor city? No? Though so. fuck off with your verge level privacy "coin". But please for the love of god stop those retarded monero threads. monero is one of the (if not the ) safest holds, it will survive even if BTC dies tomorrow no fucks given. It is purely amazing at everything it does and gets you your coke / hooker/ whatever you want everywhere you want. out.

please no yelling in this cozy currency thread

Should I bite the bullet and just buy a shitton of monero right now? I'm sick of gambling on shitcoins

I reached that point at the height of the btc/bcc bullshit and moved most of my portfolio to monero.

i stopped shitcoin roulette awhile ago and put everything in ETH and XMR. coziest choice ive made user.

Monero is the biggest piece of shit ever. I will never buy this shit.

XVG FOR LIFE

yes. stop being a nigger.

please keep your scamcoins to yourself user we are having a cozy thread here for intelligent emotionally balanced investors.

This ironic FUD stopped being funny a while ago. I don't even think low IQ Alaskan pilots still support Verge.

Where do you keep your monero? I can only find a few wallets, and out of those mymonero seems like the onky viable one

USD wise XVG is up 11600% this year and more than 60% in just the past 2 days

What?

yes, thats exactly what i did

I memorized my 25 word key like a man and have a hard written copy in storage AMA

For which one? Mymonero?

Just bought 100 monero, some zcoin and Zencash to spread out my portfolio

Threadly reminder that there is a hard cap of $200 on XMR. It becomes profitable to mine it on AWS spot instances at that point.

It costs around 8 bucks to withdraw monero from bittrex. WTF?!

same with kraken. exchanges love to price gouge their withdraw fees...

What did he mean by this

Official GUI or CLI Wallet

Bittrex is targeting the big coins. Look at shitcoins like VTC! 50x cheaper than Monero to withdraw.. They are trying to kill the king

Get Helium Hydra from the Monero Website and load it into a secure offline computer... temporarily bring it online and transfer your coins into that (save a hard copy of the seed key). Let the client sync to confirm takes a while (hours) to download the blockchain, but it’s the most anonymous way of storing your Monero offline. If you don’t care about the slight risk of not being anonymous (very slight), you can connect to a remote node instead of downloading the whole blockchain... this solution is faster.

Monero is working on solutions to all of their flaws (including user friendliness, anonymity loopholes, hardware wallets and ease of swaps with faster currency partners). This coin has a quiet but robust system of developers, miners and users and it will only grow as long as Crypto as a whole is not negatively impacted

I just dumped 25% of my portfolio in it last night. I don’t know what it’ll do price wise but I can say it’s a comfy hold.

Come again??

How is it better than ZEC and XZC?

>ZEC
lol
>XZC
Decent coin I guess. Big difference is auditable supply

Why it cannot keep $200 value :( ?

Thabks I'll look into that

. Can confirm. This was the last Alaskan pilot ti support Verge. He was shitposting ib monero thread and hit a house. Daw it happen. Deluded Vergies.

XMR vs ETH in 5 years time. Go.

wait a month or two

Vergelets eternally BTFO. I honestly don't think anyone supports Verge anymore though so it just feels like piling on at this point.

Really hard to predict. I think ETH is going to face a lot of competition from other blockchain platforms but it is less dependent than Monero is on what bitcoin is doing. ETH may completely decouple from BTC 5 years from now and do its own thing. I think XMR will likely be heavily tied to what is going on with the ebbs and flows of bitcoin unfortunately.

Accumulation on a massive scale, just like at $95, $125, and $125 levels. each accumulation period was 50% shorter than the last, so we should hit blastoff from $200 this week.

$95, $125, and $165 levels *