Who >tiefling here?

Who >tiefling here?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Tiefling
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me.
>playing tiefling like a succubus slutty
>not playing like a proper heir of Asmodeus, luring people into moral traps that could make any paladin "lol-u-fall"

lets post pics

Tiefling paladin of the morninglord reporting in.

>Tiefling paladin
Because you like being contrarian or because you just like both tieflings and being a good guy?

Tiefling Animal-kin.

I like how goofy this guy is

Scum.

Not that guy, but I like tieflings and demondevildaemondemonyoiddelmons in general, good guys in general, and particularly enjoy the combination much more than the typical fallen angel thing.

I approve of this

>the most obnoxious and shitty player in the group plays as a racist elf paladin
>making an 2edgy4me, obviously evil tiefling
>proceeding to piss him off the entire game by playing your edgelord tiefling as the nicest and most generous person imaginable. saving kittens and cheering up children

I thought it would be neat to have someone who couldn't have children fighting for a fertility god.

Proceed, trolling pooladins is a righteous creed

>not playing an oni-blooded Tiefling Barbarian

c'mon, step it up

My Infernal skinned comrade!

Anyone got any good Oni Tiefling art?

I played a thirteen year old Teifling bard once, her bluff was plus fifteen at first level, got really lucky with my stat rolls.

Who are your infernal parents, my fellow tieflings?

How do you and your GM deal with you playing a Tiefling? I mean how the world reacts to your characters ancestry.

Tim and Lisa, they are the worst farmers ever. Of all time.

I prefer the 4e story for Tieflings, since it gives you way more to work with. There's less justification for the player, DM, and setting, since it's hard to send the Inquisition against an entire country or more as a result of El Presidente making a deal with the Devil's/Demons.

The older, individual Tieflings, whole having their own charm, makes me wonder why the entire family was't investigated. Also, Tieflings should look like Tieflings. No copping out.

One DM ignored it with my fully-armored Tiefling Duskblade.

The other decided to make my tiefling sorceress an outright descendant/daughter of Graz'zt on the mortal plane for plot shenanigans. I didn't want to give her daddy issues -that- bad.

Tiefling paladin master race reporting in.

Actually heres a better version.

Love a good tiefling

Why are MILF Tieflings the best kind of Tiefling?

cos its waht you like
it's subjectively "best" tho

>Parents
That'd be the half-fiend template.

My great great great great grandpappy was a Pit Lord, or so granddad insists.

Oni from the mountains

Mmm fuck yeah

What I like is objectively best.

Why are there no tieflings in 40k?

Who says a human can't start a family with a Neverborn?

>Who says a human can't start a family with a Neverborn?

The inquisition, of course. D-uh!

See:
Orks are xenos, and you can't breed withe them.
Neverborn are double xenos - they are beings not from flesh, but from emotions. How the fuck would you breed with a piece of elemental lust/rage/despair/change?

I wish the imperium would stop oppressing everyone.
Love transcends species and planes of existence.

Is there any art of that?

I'm fairly sure that's some serious heresy, bro.

>submit to beings literally made of human sin and let them corrupt everything
Nigga you don't understand how much shit will happen if Imperium stops being oppressive

You either put your dick in it or it puts it's dick in you, not that hard

>either / or
>not both
fucking casuals

post tiefling monks

Ya gonna malmutate so hard in process it'll be impossible to give birth to anything but Nurgle's maggots. If you're REALLY "lucky", you'll spawn some nurglings.

But the warp is a strange thing and can sometimes have a permanent physical manifestation in realspace, such as wraithbone and Isha's tears.

Now that we have brought some diversity to 40k with Love Can Bloom, which is thankfully virtually canon now, I think the next frontier Daemon loving.
I for one would like to see a cute story about a young inquisitor who falls for head over heals for a pretty neverborn that he is set to hunt down.
Maybe she could be a Lady of Change, who keeps spinning convoluted plots around him and keeps saying first that she loves him then that she doesn't.

Ahem. Demons aren't nice enough to love. They are born from like 99 fractions of assholism and 1 fraction of nice things. And LCB isn't canon, and will never be.

I think you are talking with a delusional waifufag here. He will bend established fluff to his wank material no matter what you say.

>And LCB isn't canon, and will never be.
Half-Eldar were canon in the original Rogue Trader (1st edition of 40k)

>Demons aren't nice enough to love.
YOU aren't nice enough to love.
You should keep a more open mind, user.

>Rogue Trader (1st edition of 40k)
WH40k has evolved much since these days, you can't bring this tiny piece of fluff up anymore.

BACK TO TIEFLINGS
I'm sorry about that faggot making this thread about WH40k.

That's right. WERE.

I am fond of play buxom female tieflings in text-only games on Roll20.

WHY AREN'T YOU PLAYING TIEFLINGS LIKE HELLBOY

Pitborn tieflings are bimbos.

Well, I might have lost track of what retcons what anymore it's like a goddamn Quran now, I swear but the point is it was canon once, might as well be canon again.

But I do. Although Hellboy's more like an aberration.

It's squatted forever. And it's a good thing.

2e-style "nonstandard" tieflings are pretty cool too.

found higher res

Why pitborn specifically?

>heterochromia
Dropped.

Pitborn racial stats are +2 STR -2 INT and +2 CHAR and their racial spell is shatter.

>their racial spell is shatter
Is it a "hert-breaking" joke or i am overthinking?

That or a joke about the cliché of bimbos being clumsy or technological inept to the point they destroy any item complex than a toilet paper roll.

Well then. I now have a new clumsy waifu to drink about not having. Thanks friend.

>Character portrait from muh gaming group

>Not being a Tiefling Paladin/Warlock and selling your soul to whomever has the better benefits plan

you might wanna adjust your contrast a bit

Can tieflings be cute?

I'm playing a tiefling alchemist with a southern hodunk town background trying to find a deeper understanding of the world and through it immortality. Has trouble because how he talks makes him seem stupid.

Yeah I know. I even think she made a corrected version but this was the one that was easy to find, idgaf about image quality.

They skew heavily towards lewd, but cute is possible

Needs more Planescape tieflings. Too many chicks with horns. Not enough weird shit.

Anyone have those "roll a tiefling" tables?

It's on 1d4chan

1d4chan.org/wiki/Tiefling

Made a Tiefling Skald for a friend's campaign with the plan of making "the worst Bard". Her musical instrument was initially a maraca held in her tail so she could claw things with her hands. During the first fight we were in, I state that I'm starting my bardic performance by shaking my rattle. Someone who wasn't there during character creation was like, "What, do you have like a rattle tail or something?" DM loved the idea so now my Tiefling has a rattlesnake tail.

mine has the warlock ability that lets them us disguise self whenever, so they're just always disguised. it's probably not supposed to work that way, but DM allowed it, so I'm not asking questions.

I really wish they didn't. it's hard tracking down art that isn't too lewd to use for character portraits.

Have you bullied your Tiefling today?