CYOA General

Wanted to call it CYOA general: Beri edition so bad but didn't want to post his 13 page's.

Last thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yModCU1OVHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, time to repost the Empire CYOA.

I got no responses last time, maybe that'll change.

I wonder who the next two girls will be.

god, something about your cyoa, the colors and font and style, just revulse me. it looks good but it reminds me of another cyoa that also revulsed me. like a magnet.

It does remind myself of Crown Quest, which reminds me of the sheer autism and rage I and many members of tg are capable of, a fact that revulses me as well.

I think he should start using boxes around his text.

How does the hybrid work in terms of price? Combine both prices?

The Bananaman
>Stats
DEX 1 DUR 7 POW 11
REC 13 SPD 4 STR 7
>Class
Fortress
>Features
Natural Weapons (Free)
Burrower (10)
>Body
Armored Bio Predator (30)
>Suit AI
None
>UI
Brainwave Harness (10)
>HUD
Suit Status
>Comms
Radio Transmitter, Defense Maze (10)
>Weapons
Pile-Bunker (Natural, Bite) (15), Blade (Claws) (5)
>Upgrades
Environmental Controls I, II, III (20), Cyber Brain (10), Capacitor I, II (20)
Solar Pannels (10), Photosynthetic Augment (10), Kinetic Stabilizers (10)
Maneuvering Rockets (10), Sub-Armor Pistons (10), Armor Plating (10)
Repair Kit (10)

Bananaman Mk.II. The Hallow Monster of the sands. A large Predatory suit about 50ft tall piloted by a metal brain without a body, having seemingly destroyed its former body shortly after upload completion, this monster hunts and "eats" other suits, stalking them from beneath the desert. Generally, the Bananaman attacks with its bite, latching on to opponents and dragging them beneath the ground before mauling them in an area that they cannot receive help from, before going after other opponents. Using its astronomically powerful bite, it disassembles dead suits, stores the parts in its empty cockpit, then using its internalized repair kit systems process the sludge from these parts as delicately as possible before ejecting the empty scrap metal to show as proof of its kills for bounties. Due to the photosynthesis systems and the abhorrent regenerative power within the suit, the need to feed on other suits demonstrated by this beast lacks explanation or obvious motive. Reports from other pilots who have worked alongside the Bananaman have said that prior to attack, it begins broadcasting the following audio on all local radio channels. These pilots usually request being joined with teams not including the Bananaman for future missions.

youtube.com/watch?v=yModCU1OVHY
combine both prices AND the price of hybrid. Only get if you're certain, because it is costly.

Keen
Mage/Tinker

>Mage:
Absorption(lightning)
Lightning
Fire
Water
>Tinker:
Phoenix fire
Sniper
Field
Turret
>Armor:
Arcane
>Weapon:
Rifle
Aghanim's

Good work, user! It's 2am here and I just didn't really feel like continuing. You've put in a lot of effort here and so I hope (you) get lots of finished builds. Pity about the lack of darker skinned races though.

>combine both prices AND the price of hybrid.
Well just fucking kill me there goes my chance to be an all-terrain Leviathan.

One of the funnest parts of PACYOA was figuring out how to price just exactly the right stats and build you wanted.

Everything boils down to how it plays out in game.

yeah, it's very costly.
That said, not impossible to manage.
What was the third part of that trio of things to buy?

Bananaman here, I'm sad I never go the chance to play in any of the games. How well did regeneration builds hold up? I remember comments on older versions of my build that they hadn't seen a rec build with high durability, but that was a while ago.

I was gonna combine Leviathan and Graboid with Hybrid. Unfortunately this made me realize the suit I was painting in my head wouldn't work with the given price.

Dunno if I'll get them up in time for this thread or if it'll be the next one. It's roughly 55% done. Both options are already decided upon.

while I do admit, 70 on body along IS costly, the free stuff you get with it all covers many of the bases you might be lacking.
Try and build it, you might figure out something that works.

>Body Synchronization
>Controlled Milk Production
>Egg Production
>Adaptive
>Altered Production
>Flexibility

>Genital Synchronization
>Either
>Both
>Sex Fluid Production
>Continuous
>Selective Fertility

>Extra Parts
>Extra Body
>Part Replacement
>Tele Parts
>Merge
>Normalcy
>Contain
>Min-Max
>Micro-Macro
>Pheromones
>Addictive
>Age Change
>Shape Change

>Partner

I'll grow to a few hundred feet high, sit down against a skyscraper, and crank up Pheromones until there are people begging me to do lewd things to them - and of course I'd oblige.

After I absorb, impregnate, and/or lewdify a few million (or billion) people, I'd probably get bored and start to do other things, like try to figure out if I've absorbed the witch that cursed me yet and maybe learning a spell or two - but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Overall, lewd/10. It could use a few inanimate transformation powers, but it's a nice erotic power fantasy builder.
The creator does need to work on brevity, though.

last dump of my OC,
going on a hiatus for a while

Thought there were a couple responses in the last thread, though hard to see with all the autistic shitposting going on there.

The other new CYOA thread got deleted fast. Are we really that hated on this board?

the Hibiki one? I delete that

Oh yeah I think so too, but a lot of them were inquiries, I was expecting more along the lines of builds.

and yes, /cyoag/ reaches an 11 on a base-10 logarithmic scale of 1-10 that measures autism.

there was already one going, this one, so there is no need for two

pls respond

Ah, I rarely make threads, and I didn't know users could delete them.

I didn't say we needed two.

Maybe, though would the natural weapons include spines?

Just for you, I'll post a build.
Iceborn, Warrior/Cleric
>Warrior
Melee Mastery, Embolden, Inspiration, Aggressive Defense
>Cleric
Heal, Purification, Light, Holy Fire
>Armor
Knight Armor
>Arms
Greatsword, Throwing Weapon (Axes)
>Campaign
>Landfall
Fort Brightstar, Kryloch
>Retaking the South
The Reach, Wayfren
>Retaking the North
The Five Decade Siege, Issfror
>The Imperial City
The Horn of Augustus, Siege the City
>The Underkeep
Purge the Rulers, Purge of the Falseol
>Companions
Prince Tullius Caesar, Thorleif Iciclebeard, Ioristen Ruuloris, Prince Gunnar Anvilbreaker, Teeth-Like-Swords

A whole lot of text in this CYOA.

natural weapons would, but you need to follow the natural weapons rules of choosing a specific weapon to be labelled as such. There are plenty of bladed weapons, so choosing those to be the natural weapon could work as "spines"

It's going to take me at least 2 more hours to fall asleep.

>Quests:
Prison's scouts
Kryloch
Green Hell
The Reach
Traitor legions
5DSeige
Horn Of Augustus
Blackwood
Put Down The Beasts
The purge is really disgusting. Christ.
>Companions
Brutta
Marguerite
Katla
Jordis
Daegnakh
Despite being written from the perspective of myself as a commander, I preferred to imagine this character as just another soldier. It's more comforting and realistic to me.

>Brutta
>Marguerite
>Katla
>Jordis
>Daegnakh
Did you try to go for a harem ending?

Yeah, I was going for lots of text. Do people like that, or is it something that turns people off like a fat chick?

RS-Stalwart Hawk
Thin build

Perks:

Light Feet
Double Perception
Tactician
Fast learner
Adaptability

Smart Scout Armor

Weps:
Plasma Rifle
Laser pistol

Utils:
First Aid
Comlink
Force field

Companions:
Wendy
Alzena
Miko

Good CYOA but lots of spelling and grammar errors. It got hard to understand at times.

Something like that*

*yes

Text was a turn off desu.

They're melee regardless, so you can set them up as natural weapons even if their nature is energy based. It just means you have LAZERSPINES

Thanks! Updated build for new version!

>RS-Stalwart Hawk

>Female
>Thin

>Light Feet (Free)
>Sharpshooter
>Double Perception (Free)
>Medic
>Melee Mastery

>General Trench Coat

>Super Shotgun
>Laser Pistol

>Flashlight
>Comlink Watch
>First Aid Kit
>Resource Bot (Free)

>Chainsaw Katana

>Daughter of the Wind Kazemaru
>Demon Hunter Kaori
>Alzena Coldhart

Time to be space bounty hunter/assassin/whatever pays with my ninja like skills, awesome trenchcoat and chainsaw katana. Start out alone stranded in this strange new world, but find some friends along the way. Become less of a bounty hunter and more of a demon hunter as we discover the scale of the demonic threat to the world. Become partners with Kaemaru and we adopt Kaori. Get bullied some by Alzena, but it's ok.

Nice build for learning how to beat different kinds of demons quickly and for teamwork!

>Do people like that, or is it something that turns people off like a fat chick?

I like it when it's good, and can tolerate it when it's average, and prefer no text over bad one. Yours is average.

I'm currently trying to get a Golden Egg in Bravely Second, but I can spare some time.

>Orc
>Male

Interesting choice to make them a subrace of Man and natural rangers.

>Ranger
>Illusionist

Passive Skills: Mighty, Tough, Deadeye, Slow Time, Doppelganger, Truth-seeker

The two classes mesh rather well: with the ranged combat of the Ranger taking out the CC'd enemies rounded up by Illusionist.

>Ranger: Bow Mastery, Split Shot, Trapsmith, Poison Crafting
>Illusionist: Juxtapose, Paralyze, Fury, Slow

Pretty much what I said earlier: the Illusionist's spells will make it easier for me to avoid enemies and take them out with my traps and poison.

>Shade Armor

Doesn't increase my damage output, but with my traps, poisons, and illusions, I won't need as much.

>Fort Brightstar
>The Prison's Scouts

First one is a piece of cake with the muffled armor and poisons/traps. Second one is slightly more difficult, but I should be able to use Paralyze to good use and aid from the back.

>The Green Hell
>The Reach

The first one because Orc. The second one because mayhem is always fun, especially with preemptive stealth.

>Traitors
>Issfror

First one for taking out cowardly traitors. Second one for stealth missions.

>The Horn of Augustus
>Food From Blackwood

I have a bad feeling about the Horn, but getting it won't be too difficult. The second job reminds me of Robin Hood, so why not?

>Purge the Rulers
>Purge of the Falseol

Killing children is never fun, but shit like the Falseol have done deserves nothing but pure destruction.

1/2

I'm fine with walls of text.

>Prince Tullius Caesar
I like him: a noble who doesn't have his head up his ass. Definitely helps that he's handy with a greatsword and magic.

>Romdar Zyrileth
Zealots are always fun when they're on your side. Not too interested in a relationship with him, but he sounds like a man who has my back in battle.

>Steadfast-as-Earth
Dunno why, but the image of her throwing axes into people's faces gives me a giggle. Always good to have another sneaker too.

>Glayx Thunderborn
Spunky rifle lady always gets a check in my books. Like her values too.

>Aphrodite Saralla
Not only a healer, but a healer on a dragon? Fuck yeah. Also, I'm doing "The Prison's Scouts" anyways, so synergy is definitely a plus.

As for who I'd settle down with? I'll get there when I get there, but I like everyone besides Romdar.

Overall, it's good, but these really long CYOA's do tend to take quite a bit of time to really make a build on.

I was going for diplomacy. The people I chose know a lot about the world so I want to speak with them. Also I figure I might as well help Alzena with her slaver problem.

Could someone do me a favor and post the 3rd page of Vampire King? I neglected to save it.

I'm just in a state of perpetual exhaustion. The last something like five new CYOA's posted I still haven't fully read yet. I'm trying. There are always plenty of people who read over things and just don't post though.

Creating my character before I pick missions:
>Brython
>Necromancer
>Summoner

>Summon Living Armor
>Summon Dummy
>Summon Insubstantial
>Summon Dragon

>Sacrifice
>Raise Skeleton
>Summon Gargoyles
>Plague

>Battlemage Armor
>Aghanim's Scepter
>Ocatine Core

Companions:
>Marguerite Berger
>Ioristen Ruuloris
>Melissa Fairbairn
>Aphrodite Saralla
>Rissadris

My strategy in combat is to have as many summons as possible out to increase my mana regeneration, to increase how many summons I have out to......

All of my magical gear is designed to support my pets, and all of my allies are some combination of necromancer or summoner.

My cleric allies cause my summons to become more durable, and combining shield, sacrifice, heal, and summon dummy allows us to force the enemy to focus on my enhanced dummy. While the enemy attacks my dummy, my summon insubstantial spell continues to multiply, causing my mana regeneration to become even higher.

Quests:
>Fort Brightstar
Summons can draw fire while we raise the gate.
>The Prison's Scouts
>The Reach
>Wayfren
>The Five Decade Siege
>Issfror
>The Horn of Augustus
Summoning and necromancy is right up my ally
>The Food from Blackwood
>Purge the Rulers
>Purge of the Falseol

For as long as I can remember, the games were never played with the intent of being able to use Rec to heal yourself. This was primarily an issue with that one little bit of fluff somewhere in there about how Rec took hours or something to heal and most missions didn't last that long.

For a long time the only thing Rec was good for was that it added to the amount of actions you could do per turn, so it was almost like a secondary Pow stat and did help with EMP recovery.

Late game I think we implemented a purchaseable workaround to that or something with constructive engineering kits.

I see. Every party could use a good diplomat! I haven't thought to much how we'd do the quests. We could just wing them along the way. Slavers might be hard to handle with just diplomacy, but maybe it could work. I think I go more for the murder method.

It should be here

Strange, considering how the Bio armour(s) have a high REC boost and enhanced regenerative skills. They seem quite obviously linked.

>Factory Cruiser
>Buff

>Power Armor
>Strong
>Faster Learner

>Hercules
>Annihilator
>Nuke Launcher
>Grappling Hook
>Forcefield Grenade
>Chainsaw Katana

>Elwin Arcana
>Maria the Plague Doctor
>Alzena

Bananaman here, it says they do recover DUR and HP, but at a rate determined by the GM. Did the GMs of the quests just not have to deal with it as much and therefore neglected it consideration?

Those people die, that's why I took the miko and mages. It's just everyone else we sit down to chat with.

>Ship
Factory Cruiser (a handful, but best supply base for long-term adventuring)
>Body Type
Male Fit
>Perks
Stealth (if that factory ship can't fight back it at least can be hidden)
Educated (can never be too smart)
Fast Learner (can never be too smart)
Tactician (useful both in questing and defending that ship)
Utility Maniac (maximum gadgets)
>Armour
The Neutralizer (It's always better to have non-lethal option than not to have it)
>Mobile Suit
Blade Valkyrie (Big McHuge suit is appealing, but too cumbersome to deploy effectively. Mobility for life.)
>Weapons
Pulse rifle(Neutraliser)
Gun Shifter (covers all my lethal force needs)
Concussion Punch(Neutraliser)
>Utilites
Deployable Turret
Comlink Watch
First Aid Kit
Force Field Projector Grenade
>Companions
Regiconandus (best bro)
Abomination Hunter (best personal quest)
Kazemaru (best waifu)
Aubriena (free team "pet", not to mention good support and potentially the hardest hitter on the team.)

Tasks at hand
>Find missing crewmembers
>Kick the guy who broke the hyperdrive's ass
>Remove Regiconandus' curse
>Kick Old Ones teeth in
>Explore the world
>Waifu Kazemaru
>Stay Calm
>Explore the world

I can live with that.

ok i need more
im looking for ideas in my DM'ing and this stuff is golden

Advice to CYOA makers if you want your CYOA to take off:

>Make it so players can interact with each other
This causes the local user population to frenzy as it means people might pay attention to their build, giving them a reason to post it

>Allow users to see multiple options without having to scroll too much
Having lots of options is great, having to constantly scroll up and down to compare options is not

>World building
Too little world building and your character feels like it's in a void. Too much and it's freaking homework to determine what your character is like. Give tidbits of information to make it seem like their is a larger world, but leave it to the player's imagination.
EX: The Vampire King CYOA opens with a bunch of vampire rites, without telling you what happened. It makes you think that there is an entire culture, but lets you imagine what is it like.

>Don't make creating a build homework
There is such a thing as too man options.

Yup you'd think that right?

As it stood, TECH turned out to be the most relevant stat when it came to in game repairs. Engineers and whatnot.

Oh no there was plenty of in game repairs.

Again, it was primarily an issue of fluff that was never truly resolved.

>Rec says you can heal so and so every few hours/days
>Each turn is supposed to be something like 1 minute

Get the picture?

It did get relevant on the blue moon when we had missions that carried over multiple days in game and no engineers. That was when all the high REC people could smugly gloat over the low REC people who got grinded down by attrition.

But typically most misions only lasted an in game day and more than often when they didn't the team would just go back to the base for repairs.

Some of the CYOAs that are 'like homework' are pretty popular though, like Stardust. I like it.

Also does it really say " recover DUR and HP, but at a rate determined by the GM"?

I guess I must have missed that. The PDF has evolved over 2 years I think.

Although even if it does say that it would be pretty hard to explain in universe "hey, so remember how that thing used to take ages? Well now it only takes minutes" and so on. Precedence likes to die hard.

Personally the way I as a host implemented it was that having a high REC score gave you major bonuses to tech repairs rolls (either by yourself or better still with an engineer).

But I think, take away the previous game experience and in universe fluff and you really can (and should) decide how much REC heals as a GM.

The Spectre

>Class
Mesh
>Features
Gills(Free)
Fins(Free)
adhesion(10)
>Body
Amphibious(10)
Hunter(40)
>AI
None
>UI
Nerve Suit(5)
>HUD
Night Vision(Free)
Thermal Vision(Free)
Radar(Free)
Suit Status(Free)
Hawkeye(5)
>Comms
Defence Maze(10)
Terminal(10)
Radio(Free)
>Weapons
Plasma bow(20)
Plasma Blade(20)
>Upgrades
Environmental controls I-III(Free)
Capacitors I-II(20)
Collapsible I-II(10)
Kinetic Stabilizers(10)
Camouflage(Free)
>Nanites
Infused(10)
Mycelium I(10)
Canvas I-II(10)
>Stats
Dex 9
Spd 4
Dur 1
Pow 1
Rec 5
Str 1

The Spectre is a human sized mesh suit. The suit directly interfaces with the nervous system of it's pilot and is able to easily materialize a silent blade and bow out of plasma. This suit is meant for assassination and stealth purposes, being able to stay invisible for an indefinite amount of time. The Spectre also specializes in aquatic missions, equipped with gills that allow it's pilot to breath underwater and fins that allow the suit to easily maneuver throughout an aquatic environment, along with an ability to withstand high amounts of pressure and radiation and an extreme temperature tolerance. The suit can also collapse into a wristwatch which can project a holographic HUD display.

I once felt my soul being torn apart as if tied to two horses racing in opposite directions. It was a startling moment of shart existential pain followed by an eternity of morose emptiness.
What do you call that? That feeling you get when you're sure whatever it is you could be living for, it's not worth your time, and you're but passing the time before death officially claims you.

Make an underground fallout shelter CYOA. Let us customize our vaults and what kind of societies we want to make flourish on them.
I can't do it. Corpses don't make CYOAs.

Traveller existence kind of disproves the whole homework bit, though it would be more accurate to put a time-investment/reward setup. Traveller, Stardust and other long CYOA are capable of making effort spent worth it. Traveller has obscene versatility and the offering of use of build characters by Highlander.

It will be done, someday lichanon.

Ah, sounds good to me! We don't need slavers running around killing husbands and kidnapping daughters! Save the peaceful dealings for slightly less evil types.

Thanks, appreciate it.

Ship: CSS. Gunbuster EX

Body: Fit Female

Perks:
Sharpshooter
Survival
Unarmed Combat
Adaptability
Berserk

Armor: Conscript Armor
Primary: Super Shotgun
Secondary: High Tech SMG
Melee: High Freq. Machete

Utilities:
Deployable Turret
Grappling Hook
HE Grenade

Companions:
Holy Paladin Sophia
Fayja the Elf Ranger
Kitsune Miko Kuroda Kyoko

Pretty balanced party with nice side benefits, and their mini-quests are fairly easy as well. We should be kicking evil's ass in short order.

Ziz
>Stats
Dex 1, Dur 9, Pow 11,
Rec 1, Spd 3, Str 5
>Class
Fortress
>Features
Natural Weapons
Burrower
Fins
Gills
Tremorsense
>Body
Hybrid (10)
Leviathan (40)
Graboid (20)
>Suit AI
Engineer AI (10)
>UI
Brainwave Harness (10)
>HUD
Sonar (Free)
Hawkeye (5)
>Comms
Radio Transmitter (Free)
Defense Maze (10)
Comm Buoy (10)
>Weapons
Pile Bunker (Nat; Bite) (15)
Gator Tooth (Nat; Spines) (15)
>Upgrades
Environmental Control I, II (10) Capacitor I, II(20)
Cyberbrain (10), Polyglot (5), Technician (10)

I kind of ran with the idea of being a hidden mobile command for other suits and various drones through the use of being amphibious and subterranean with the Leviathan and Graboid types. The Polyglot was more for helping to keep me hidden from various things by obscuring the presence of the suit through the lack of civilian information of anything unusual.
The spines and bite are for a bit of a last resort defense via coiling around bigger things and snapping them in half.
This is probably an entry level idea.

Drunk box pls

That's a cool gadget build. Willy our ship have like a cloaking device? Looks like you have lots of non-lethal weapons. Will you be arresting people or something? What about demons?

>Factory Cruiser

>Fit
>Male

>Tactician, Medic, Educated, Utility Maniac, Durable

>The Neutralizer

>Blade Valkyrie

>Gunshifter, Grappling Hook, Comlink Watch, First Aid Kit, Compact Pistol, Ballistic Shield, The Hand

>Ace Pilot Aubriena, Regiconandus The Lone Knight, Maria the Plague Doctor, Daughter of the Wind Kazemaru

Going for a Pacifist build here. With the Neutralizer and The Hand, I should be able to take care of most enemies without having to kill them.

Aubriena will pilot the Valkyrie, and we'll stay in touch via the comlink.

Regiconandus seems pretty bro-like, and helping him out will certainly help me out.

Having a healer around like Maria will certainly be useful, and I'll do my best to use the tech I've got to heal people. Plus, having another cook will help.

I'll humor Kazemaru and do my best as a partner. The fact that she looks at me in desperation does kinda make me suspicious, but I'll give it time.

Hibiki, is English not your first language? I only ask because the CYOA, while artistically good to look at, is hard to understand text-wise. I had to reread a few parts to understand what you were getting at.

I'm just gonna post all my CYOAs.

Is nobody up for reviving the PACYOA threads? They were so fun.

FUCKING BIRDS. I JUST CLEANED THE DAMN PLACE.

>dual wielding, camo jacket, bird seed
I WAS A NINJA FOR ONE HALLOWEEN. FUCKERS WON'T EVEN SEE ME.

>janitor,
HOT ASS AND SICK MOVES. WHAT MORE CAN A MALL NINJA ASK FOR?

>two birds, eagle, you're fired
OH SHIT, THE DOUBLE EAGLES OF JUDGEMENT HAVE COME! YOU MIGHT FUCK THE STORE UP AND MAKE ME LOSE THE ONLY MINIMUM WAGE JOB PEOPLE WILL GIVE ME ANYMORE, BUT I WILL MAKE YOU MY BITCHES!

English isn't your first language right? So what is?

run them up on /qst/ they might run better there with OP formatting.

CYOAs are not quests.

The Overt Ninja

>Class
Light

>Stats
DEX (5), DUR (2), POW (4), REC (4),
SPD (5 + 2 when flying), STR (2)

>Features
Flight (20)
>Body Type
Biped (0)
>Suit A.I
Soldier (10)
>Suit Interface
Nerve Suit (5)
>HUD
Advanced Suit Status (5), Radar (10), Thermal Vision (10)
>Comms
Terminal (10), Defense Maze (10)
>Weapons
Plasma Rifle (20)
>Defences
Plasma Shield x2 (30)
>Shield Link
Point Barrier
>Upgrades
Capacitor I (10), Collapsible (5), Cyber Brain (10), Memory Palace (5), Kinetic Stabilizers (10), Maneuvering Rockets (10), Lockpick Counter Measures (10)
>Nanites
Hydra (10)

A balanced all purpose suit that makes up for its lack of Speed and Dexterity with Celerity, offensive power with a Plasma Rifle and Overload, and the weak defences with Point Barrier.

Rate/10

Yeah, but the PACYOA was run like a quest.

sadly yes, I do plan to do a correction however after all of this done.

Do you plan on expanding it when you return?

Malay language, please no bully

Medium Suit

Body Type: Drider

FEATURES

Adhesion(Free)
Tremorsense(Free)
Spinner(Free)
Natural Weapons(5) - Thorns applied to Webs
Flight(20)

AI: Agent(10)
UI: Brain Implant(20)

HUDS:
Suit Status(0)
Night Vision(10)

COMMS:
Radio Transmitter(0)
Free Space Optical Transmitter(10)
Spider and Spyware(10)

WEAPONS
Freon Blaster(15)
Vibroblade(10)

DEFENCES
EMP Shield(10)

UPGRADES
Cyber Brain(10)
Veteran Soul(10)
Uplift(10)
Camouflage(10)
Grappling Hooks(5)
Kinetic Stabilizers(10)
Collapsible(5)

NANITES
Canvas I and II(10)
Infused(10)

Arachne the Drider suit, optimized for stealth, hacking and medium to short combat. Preferred weapons are the webs, which incapacitate and allow Arachne to hack and incapacitate other suits.

yes and I will add some short comic related to the cyoa just for entertaining purpose.

>some short comic related to the cyoa just for entertaining purpose.
...Is...
Is that kind of world building allowed?
If so, hats off!
You've actually outdone Traveller!
Don't tell High Lander I said that.

I've been thinking about running a Freeform tabletop game with my chums based around this. Basically Modern Day Earth gets bombarded by these suits for some unknown reason. But I haven't the foggiest Idea what to make the story about.

Anyway, here's Weaver again.

WEAVER

>Suit Class: Mesh

>Body Type: Drider (20)

>Stats
Dex: 7
Dur: 1
Pow: 1
Rex: 5
Spd: 4
Str: 1 (1 1/2 I guess if you count Infusion nanites? I feel like that should count for something.)

>Features: Adhesion (free)
Tremor-sense(free)
Spinners (free)

>A.I/Interface:
Agent (10), Nerve Suit (5)

>HUD: Suit Status (Standard)
Night Vision (10)

>COMMS: Radio (Standard)
Terminal (10)
Worm Platform (10)
Spider (5)
Defense Maze (10)
Spyware (5)

>WEAPONS:
Plasma Bow (20)
Natural Weapon “Spider Bite” [Power Fists as fangs] (20)

>DEFENSES:
EMP Shield (10)
Portable Electronic Jammer (15)

>UPGRADES:
Environmental Control I (Standard)
Camouflage (Standard w/ Mesh)
Collapsible II (10)
Kinetic Stabilizers (10)
Sub-Amour Pistons (10)

>NANITES:
Hydra I (10)
Infused (10)

>You've actually outdone Traveller

Certainly in the OC image department. I don't think Hibiki's at the 40+ image point yet, or the 100+ page pdf point.

Then again, I'm probably a salty, butthurt faggot whose upset that senpai's getting overthrown, so what do I know?

Somebody wannna help poor Hibiki with their english? I'd do it but I'm a bit busy at the moment.

>40+ image point
>100+ page pdf point.
>all in good english
tfw you'll never reach that level

I kind of have to disagree.
> user built a magnificent flying machine, he's way better then the man who built the locomotive!
It's two different beasts man.

> Malay
Huh. Neat.