Drawthread: Juvenile Junkrat Edition

PRevious Thread Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

gammarayghost.tumblr.com/image/145524322773
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey guys.
Requesting a pic for a leaping/jumping redhaired pathfinder goblin with goggles and preferably wielding a boarding axe.
Thanks in advance if anybody tries to draw this!

Requesting a human male character who is slowly transitioning into an undead.
He's a fairly young (early 20's), proper dirty blonde character with the hairstyle in the image and no facial hair. The most important part of his character is that parts of his skin is falling off and he's trying to cover it up. he should have minimal amounts of injuries that reveal bone (maybe just one large wound somewhere?)
He should also be wearing tattered and torn clothes. A shirt like the bottom left, but with the length and similar gold accents as the shirt on the top left, with the sleeves unevenly ripped off to around the elbow. He has a thorn belt that rips the area of the shirt around it and wears boots like the ones shown in the image but much darker brown.
He carries a thorn-like cursed sword (thanks again drawfriend!) that has a dark brown/black hilt/thorns and a slightly rusted blade.
Thanks for considering!

Reposting for a new thread:

Pilgrim, is it cool if I color that drawing in? It's really nice.

Requesting an art for my current character of the Naruto D20 I've been playing.

He looks like Kakuzo (the character from the top left) but with fairer skin, blue eyes and red eyeliner thing from the bottom left face reference. He's using the clothes from the top right without the sleeves but with the red armband still on and the horned forehead protector from the right.

I'd seriously greatly appreciate it.

Requesting a brown elven warrior king. He is wearing black armour, with a purple sash, a white cloak and crown like in the pic in the middle. There is a sun design somewhere on his armour (chest or arm, or on the cloak).

He has yellow eyes with a dark sclera.

Would anyone be willing to take a Warhammer related request? I would like a Night Goblin Warboss drawn. He's gonna be the "Big" baddy for a WHFRP game. He's going to be in the typical Night goblin robes with chain mail armor. He has a coif that covers his mouth and his large nose pokes out. Under the nose are some small triangles of scrap metal painted white and nailed to the coif to look like very sharp nasty teeth and fangs. Just the top teeth no bottom teeth. He has a boss pole with a few skulls and a Chaos Warrior's helmet to top it off. I don't care how it looks just make it look like he was relatively imposing when he was alive. Horns spikes all that good shit, just have fun with it. The Goblin Boss wields an old Flamberge that is broken near the middle. It is tarnished and unclean. I want him standing in a captain morganesque pose with the broken sword in the air, using a squig as the stepping stone instead of the barrel. He's also wearing steel toed boots with spikes on the tips for good kicks

Re posting from previous thread. A thank you to all drawfriends in advance

Requesting a space marine that's a fusion between the celestial lions and the black templars. The Chapter color-scheme and emblem is in the middle, if you feel so inclined

Requesting a nomad Chaos Warrior, going clockwise from the left big picture.

First, typical Chaos Warrior plate armor on the left, with blued metal and gold adornments on the larger plates. Not too many Chaos Stars, but mainly adornments in adoration of Tzeentch.

Next the helmet in the top center that fully encloses the head, with only one major eye slot to see through (in which can be seen a glowing red eye in the darkness), with a smaller hole under it from which another eye can be seen.

In the middle-center, his head underneath his helmet looks like that, and has become fused with his armor. Those giant horns have grown into the helmet he wears, rupturing out and twisting backwards like the horns on the head.

Like Caprio in the bottom-center pic, he's covered in animal hides stitched together to form one giant cloak. It covers his pauldrons and makes him appear even larger and adds to intimidation as well as warmth.

Finally his weapon is similar to the sword on the far right, but is much longer, a greatsword/zweihander. The same structure with spikes, but stretched out to be as long as he is tall with a double-grip.

Oh boy I'm the OP again! nifty!

Not a fan, but yeah, sure, just don't ask some asshole to put pants on her or something of the sort

Request:

Mannfred "Sandbar" Black

Essentially a less wealthy Captain Gangplank (like from League of Legends) with a bit bigger, bushier beard, two sheathed cutlasses on his hips, and an ornate pistol that has an electric crystal in place of a hammer in one of his hands

Partly as an anchor for the drawfriend from the other day but also if anyone wants to pick this request up go ahead.

Could I get the manifestation of my warlock's patron?

>Black body, seemingly sprouting sharp blades of obsidian across it's surface. Like the guy with the sword body in my reference image, but sharper and more like shattered glass.
>Faceless head, formed of numerous shattered pieces forming something like a tall crown.
>Portal in his chest, seemingly leading to some vast abyss of space. Black oily tentacles are reaching out and wrapping around his chest and arms.
>Wrapped in black and red robes, sitting in a massive black throne. No carvings or anything, think the Monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey. More tentacles are wrapping around it's base and from behind it.
>A backdrop of dying stars and nebula on some far off dark world.
>In general, not too menacing or decrepit looking. He should have a sort of regal bearing, almost martyr like.

Pretty cliched for a dark god, I know, but I felt like getting back to basics with it.

Reposting from the last thread, requesting a drow rogue with a bunch of religious symbols and necklaces around his neck. Anything not mentioned in the reference is under your control. Thank you drawthread, for existing!

Migrating my body horror magical girl.

Migraaaating

I'd really like something of my poison/snake themed tiefling rogue!

>brown skin/white hair combo
>gold ass snakey eyes
>long scaly tail and little lizardy horns that lay back against his head
>Nightcrawler hands and feet, uncovered for climbing and grabbin and stabbin

He's a real cocky piece of shit that talks a big game and flirts a lot to hide the fact that he's a kissless virgin

Ah, sorry. I just really was hype about the drawing. Sorry if you don't like it.

Just migrating.

Wondering if I could get a female dark elf/druchii corsair, from the Warhammer Fantasy setting. Outfit should incorporate the sea dragon cloak they all wear, though I could go either way on the armor - either a breastplate like shown, or just leather armor.

Facial reference is just a rough guideline - what I'm looking for is big hair, pretty but sharp/angular features, dark eyes, and a nasty or smug expression. Small hooks or barbs woven into her hair would be cool too.

Weapon reference is also a rough guideline - looking for one or a pair of swords that are short and nasty-looking, but maybe without too many over-the-top extra spikes and sawteeth like you usually tend to see with "evil elf" weapons.

I leave the pose to the hypothetical artist, but preferably something that confers dominance, arrogance, a sort of feline-like dismissiveness.

Now that's what I call edgy.

Not a problem, mate, I really liked her too, I told you I love post apoc stuff, it is a little lighter of what I had in mind, but it is your character after all, it is nice, I like it

Yep, and literally even. He cuts people psychically from vast gulfs of space away. He's that edgy.

I wasn't able to finish coloring because I kind of lost track of what was going on on her right hip.

If it's not a problem, can you clarify that for me a little so I can get the materials right?

Requesting a half-elf woman flirting with pic related. She has a fair skin tone turning towards a pale, ephemeral green and if you look closely, you can see small roots where her veins are supposed to be. Her hair is the green of summer leaves and her slightly slanted eyes are a matching shade without white or pupils.

Actually shading this, almost done.

grtz man.

>Inquisitor 76

More desaturated browns and grays msotly, and perhaps some red/purple for the socks, just to add some color there

back linking for posterity

Thanks bud!

Here's a less saturated version.

I meant more what's going on behind her hip there. Is that a buckle?
I wasn't sure what you intended it to be. so I wasn't sure I got the color right.

Rerequesting from the last thread: She's a friendly, smiling, long-haired woman from Portugal. She usually wears a dress with a sort of red-and-white pattern on it like what I've got pictured here, only over the top of it she also wears an army jacket, on account of that she's odd like that.

If you show the feet (which you don't have to draw all the way down to if you don't want to), either comfy running sneakers or military boots would be fine.

Bump from last thread.
Requesting a female mariachi with candy skull face paint dual wielding a mp5 and a sawed off shotgun.

Requesting an elf wrestler.

She wears a feline luchador mask and dresses like WWE's Lita back in her Team Extreme days. Shes going to be a high flying, fast striking, risk taker.

You can be a wanderer/scavenger without one f these

Done,

I was thinking more Immortan Joe

Oooh, I'm dumb. Thanks.

Hey.

Taking simple/unsettling requests crude weapons are fine too.

Ignore the weapon's relation to each other. that i couldn't tamper without fucking their resolution. it does annoy me as well.

Got a monster fight request for a kind drawfriend;

Soldier in pic is trying to fight the monster and is in trouble of loosing. The monster has a long tentacle like tongue that it uses to ensnare its prey. The soldier is wielding an MP5 or a 1911 pistol as well as her knife having CQC training.

well this is odd to see unless you are the OR of its. If so, i still owe you a proper rapier.

nevertheless, good luck in your request user.

is the user who was working on this still around?

*of the 'rapier'

Ah, I actually am the OR. I asked if I could use it last thread, but I didn't get a response for an hour or two.

>i still owe you a proper rapier
You don't owe me anything, but a rapier does fit his character a bit more than an estoc, so if you really wouldn't mind that would be great!

A black falcata inscribed with Indian looking text.

Requesting a character portrait of a young vampire girl, medium length black hair, maybe 16 years of age, simple black dress, chocked with a sapphire in the center and maybe thigh high socks and long black gloves. Red eyes, very pale skin, and maybe a small semblance of blood on her body/face from her most recent meal.

thanks!

Calamity Clam guy still monitoring? I got it done...
Clam chair-der, get it? Chowder-Chair-der? heh heh, ahhh man I'm funny.

i will try.
it is alright user. The blade ought to be thinner though.

Could I request an original female cyborg ninja?

Threw together a few sample pics but really looking for a unique design for a Shadow Run villain. She is going to be the leader of a League of Assassins from Hong Kong and possibly a recurring opponent for the party. A few musts for her are;

•At least 80-90% of her body has been replace with cybernetics with the exception of her face. Visors are fine as well as lower jaw augmentations.

•Her body/frame needs to look like its designed for speed not heavy combat, as a ninja she strikes and disappears a bulky frame would hinder this.

•Any weapons must have a futuristic ninja flare to them, laser katana, explosive shuriken, carbon fiber kuni with serrated chain.

Other than that the character is yours to design in any way you see fit. Thank you in advance.

requesting a picture of her in some seductive clothing with a dagger fashioned to her thigh, preferably in a bedroom.

i don't see a reason for that

better?

That's absolutely perfect, thank you.

You know other boards are more open to fapbait like this, don't you?

Personality?

Any special powers?

Or do you just want a guy standing in the generic uniform?
Cause I could just dig one out of the manga and draw stitches on his face otherwise.

Well, I'll be danged. I had assumed my request had faded to nothing. Thank you very much.
But he doesn't actually have googly eyes.

i have seen worse on here, i'm not asking for full tits yo i'm asking for a picture of my DnD character, how does it effect you in any way man?

Requesting an artist's interpretation of the 3.5 Magic Item Compendium's "Fleet Warrior's Array" item set since I can't find art of it.

>Bracers of Blinding Strike: This pair of elegant bracers is crafted from green leather with mithril tracery that looks like vines. Tiny, leaf-shaped plates of silver branch off the mithril to create a glimmering pattern.

>Sandals of the Light Step: These exquisite sandals are made of mithril and green leather, and they bear intricate overlapping pieces of leather crafted to look like leaves.

>Vest of Free Movement: This forest green vest is set with fine mithril studs. Whorls of silver thread create vine-like designs that crawl over its surface.

Aside from those guidelines, I don't have preference if you draw them on an elf, on a display mannequin, or as separate pieces, I would just like art of them. Thanks in advance~

requesting my arch militant.
He's about the size of a space marine. He wields all the weapons pictured I'm not asking these all be included, but you can if you wish. I'd like his armour to get a cobbled together kind of feeling, similar to the pictures in my reference. My one must, is that he has a filtration mask attached to the lower half of his face, as that's how he breathes. Thanks Veeky Forums

Aside from the fact you've already had at least one request for this character filled in the last week? It makes other people assume that, since this guy is asking for semi-nudes, and my request is only barely more sexual than his, it'll be fine to post it. And then it snowballs.

It was just a suggestion since it's like the fourth time I see that generic character request, I personally couldn't care less

OR here. I didn't put anymore in cause I didn't want to scare anyone off, desu. But if you want details then here we go.

Other than the fact that his power is terribly wicked he's actually pretty chill in a "gentle giant" kind of way. He has a reputation for being the Monster of Konoha because of his fearsomeness in combat, his use of the ripper's powers (kakuzu's powers basically) and the hachimon tonkou (the eight celestial gates). He's also specialized in Suiton and has made a Blood Pact with an albino crocodile that has the red eyeliner detail thing in his eyes too (that's the reason he's got them).

So yeah... You can go nuts and do whatever you feel like its cool with the info I've gave you.

i haven't had a delivery for this character at all dude, i don't know what the hell you are on about here...if i did get one and i didn't see it by all means send at my way.

also, who cares about sexual requests? the drawfriends will draw what they want to draw, if someone wants to take up sexual requests that's up to them, if no one takes up the sexual requests no one will post them.

stop trying to police the thread dude...

>I didn't want to scare anyone off
>desu
>his power is terribly wicked
>he has a reputation . . . because of his fearsomeness in combat
>he made a blood pact

Fuckin seriously m8?

>albino crocodile

Hnnnngggggggg, my weakness.

Alright so uhh, Kakuzu was that one scythe wielding guy who could never truly die?
The eight gates were the eyebrows dudes kaio-ken
And I think the suiton was the bone power from that Orichumaru cadavar dude who Gaara sunk into the ground?

Re-requesting, dark elf (brown-skinned) alchemist crossbowman to be drawn.

He is moderately tall and somewhat athletic, a brown skinned surface dark elf. With silvery blond hair and gold eyes, wearing a well-worn dress suit, with a light chain shirt, this being worn under a fur-trimmed winter coat. He's carrying various potions and grenades on bandoliers.

If drawn, could you draw him firing off flaming,explosive bolts, with a large, somewhat crazy smile, from the crossbow at....something?

Thank you kindly!

Is das Schnappy, eine kleine Krokodile?

>desu
It's a filter from t b h.

Not sure what that one is named, this one is named Michael Jackson.
For obvious reasons his deep dedication to music

Kakuzu was the one with the strings type things off his body. The scythe guy was his partner. Suiton is the water element powers. Sorry if I didn't made myself more clear on that. if you want any other pointers I'd be happy to provide.

And...
This... So terribly this... I'm sorry for the cringe.

Through power of googlefu & the Naruto wiki I have figured out all of the things you were saying.

I was wondering if I could request a drawing of a Rogue for one of my D&D characters, so here's a description.

He is a red (dark shade of red, kinda like wine, and a bit of a greyish undertone.), fire-breathing Dragonborn with bright, yellow eyes and a rough, scaly head, similar to that of spiky hair brushed back. He is moderately tall by human standards, but still falls short by Dragonborn standards, standing at 6 feet and 2 inches. Due to malnutrition, he lacks the usual burly build of the standard Dragonborn, but still possesses some muscular characteristics and is still quite strong, weighing in at somewhere around 230 pounds. He has scars all over his body of all sizes, from small cuts to deep wounds inflicted by foreign blades that he's recovered from, one of the most notable scars being a long, deep gash that runs across the left side of his face.

For the actual drawing itself, I'd like to see my character sitting at a generic wooden table at an inn, with a mug of ale idly set on the table. along with most of his gear which is covered by his black cloak, save for the short sword on his sheath that rests on his side. He's donning his leather armor and reading an old book titled "Tieflings: Their History and Customs". This event takes place in late Medieval times, and references are in pic related. If you manage to pick this request up, I'm thankful already. WIPs would be greatly appreciated as well.

i would like to request an image of this girl here a little cleaned up and in some clean cloths if possible.

Just use:

i don't really think that fits all too well.

Requesting a picture of the holy messiah figure of my setting, a prophet burned at the stake who simply stepped off the stake after the flames burnt all his flesh off and melted his bonds.

>Red-hot skeleton like in the bottom left pic, no flesh left at all and the fire still clings to his bones.
>Stake like in the top left pic, a large wooden log filled with kindling with a roaring flame that obscures almost ever. The only thing you can really see behind him is a roaring inferno anchored to the stake.
>Like the top right picture, the skeleton has his head illuminated by a glowing halo in the more classical halo of a solid light. However instead of gold, the halo is colored bright green. Likewise, a green fire burns within the eyesockets of the skeleton.
>The pose is like the angel in the statue of the bottom right pic. The skeleton is stepping out of the raging inferno holding one of the molten chains that had bound him to the stake up in triumph and defiance of the authority that tried to destroy him.

Requesting some art of what a corrupted Techpriestess serving each of the Chaos Gods would look like. If four drawings is too much to ask for (Which it probably is.) Then I'd be more than grateful for just one of the four.

hey man, you still working on this?

What exactly was the purpose of this?

A single post containing all the requests so far yet made in the thread. Drawfriends can simply mouse over the one post instead of scrolling through the whole thread.

Quit trying to reinvent the thread, are you the same guy who was posting 24 hour bumps for every request that hadn't bumped themselves yet?

javascript:quote('47659310');

Bump Request

Welp, that went wrong.

Still around, finished it a few days ago actually. Are you the OR?

Not him, but I've seen other drawthreads that implement such rules as "put /r/ somewhere so a drawfag can ctrl+f instead of sifting through the thread" and "once per thread after something-hundred-ish posts the unfulfilled/replied ones get reposted in a big brick for the drawfags to look through."
He's got "good" ideas, but they're doing them in obnoxious ways

I just retype it.

Request.

I like to get a family portrait of my three characters including a 1yr Orc/Elf/Human Mongrelman child (Harrowbow's and Heather's Child.)

Harrowbow is a half-orc druid sea Captain.
Heather is a Half-elf Sea witch.
Aris is a Human fighter

yea im the OR.

Ok, I posted the finished version toward the end of a thread so I was worried that you might have missed it.

Here's a link.
gammarayghost.tumblr.com/image/145524322773
Good luck with your campaign!

shit dude, thats amazing! thanks a ton!

Not OR but, man... you're insanely talented. That looks awesome.

Requesting an albino half-giant (about 8 feet tall) with light blue eyes and short white hair. He's a zen archer (think monk + archer), so give him a big bow with some possibly magical looking arrows (they use ki to make trickshots and shit).

Pic related for an idea of how he might dress.

Reposting. I'd like my Raptoran Cleric drawn. His outfit should be blue and white, his feathers(and feather hair) white as well. He should have soft facial features. If he could be healing someone, that would be even better.

I am a slow artist that wants to try doing a scene as fast as possible.
Anyone willing to see what I can do with their request in an hour?
I'll check back in 15.

Glad you like it.

That's really encouraging, Thanks.

Migrating:
Can someone possibly make a small /cute/ picture of the blonde guy on the right (with a tie instead of a bow, and if colored it would be blue), making the pose pictured towards the guy on the left, with his robes being black instead?
And both of them would be blushing.
The height difference is about the same as the pose pictured.

It would be much appreciated.

I'm always open, brotha

Requesting a warhammer halfling/hobbit for my WHFRPG game.

She's 4' 100lbs with blonde hair brown eyes and a distinguishing scar.

Wearing peasant garb. maybe an action shot of using a sling?

[Tumblr intensifies]

A tolkien-esque pretty elf standing in front of an altar of blue~white fire burning his face off

Requesting a drawing of a satyr getting bum rushed by six very large wolves while pic related looks on in the background in stoic disappointment.

Satyr is an even 4 ft tall while the armored dude is about 6'3".

For those wondering, the Satyr is my party's bard while the armored dude is my fighter tank. They don't see eye to eye, often over matters of tactics and morals. We were confronted by a pack of larger than normal wolves, the Satyr thought he could charm the beasties and avoid a fight altogether. The results are what I'd like to see drawn.

Please and thank you, Drawfriends.

Oh no. How shall this thread ever survive cute boys blushing at each other? God, take that bullshit to the OC thread where other lewd things belong.

Every time someone complains that X doesn't belong in this thread, I wish they'd shove it up their ass. It's not going to make your picture more likely to be drawn, dingbat. If someone is in the mood to draw sexy girls in lingerie or cute boys blushing cutely or epic elf vikings or flying banditos, and not in the mood to draw edgelords, the lack of requests for the other things doesn't mean your edgelord is going to get drawn, so fuck off.

Requesting a half-drow maestro/conductor. He can look pretty much like a regular drow unless you want to add any features that drows don't normally have, ie. a beard, mustache, etc.
Personally I think a nice thick curled mustache would be perfect.

yes, though might not get finished till next week, busy times at work