IOTA and REQ

If IOTA has taught us one thing. It's that biz does not make or break a coin. Call IOTA white genocide coin or w.e and FUD all you want it has still gone parabolic in the last week alone.

IOTA may not have been popular here, but in the end, real partnerships and large enterprise level money came in and pushed IOTA all the way to the number 5 best performing cryptocurrency spot at current. Even after being totally stagnant at 30-50 cents for so long.

You know what else isn't popular here? Request Network, you know what else they have? Enterprise level partnerships and money, oh and it's been stagnant for equally as long and you've been shitting on it this entire time.

You missed one moon, and guess what, you are going to miss another, all because you want to be cool to a bunch of anons on the internet. Keep buying link, or ark, you have tunnel vision biz, you will never get rich, see you in a year when request moons to 3 dollars and im driving my lambo. But hey at least you still made memes while it was below ICO right?

Are you fucking kidding me ?

I literally wouldn’t even know about this below ICO shitcoins existence if it wasn’t for biz. It’s shilled here every fucking day and if it’s not being shilled it’s some faggot making a thread crying about how he got REQt by this shitcoin.
It’s the most shilled coin here apart from LINK and maybe Ark too but Ark is just popular everywhere.

Gtfo with this bullshit

Request has nothing but shill threads and deluded fucktards like you saying it is going to "moon soon".

how are people getting rekt on this coin though? Been holding since 5 cents and swimming in muh gainz already!

yeah and that's why u will never make it

I'm 80% req right now

I was once 80% eth
I was once 80% omg
I was once 80% wtc

History will write itself

we will see EOY 2018

Unfortunately I have to agree and I hold 20k REQ, its a solid project though and is undervalued.

compelling arguments. Pajeets.

>You know what else isn't popular here?

Seriously laughed and stopped reading. You can't seriously think anyone would buy this right?

What a trainreq

Right, because I'm totally wrong about this coin having nothing but retarded shills going for it. You won't even tell me one thing other than YC which is a worthless partnership.

Kyber is also worthless

I bought into neo around 0.18c...walton around a dollar... REQ just gives me those same feelings. I believe it'll be huge. I am top 100 wallet holders. Millionare or bust

What a surprise, it's the exact biz FUD i mentioned, stay poor fags.

will iota pass XRP?

Veeky Forums is hilarious, the only reason they hate on this coin is because it hasn't mooned yet. They literally would rather buy during a pump then now.

honestly I'm starting to think buy high sell low isn't a meme

Dont worry user, I believe in REQ, let these fools keep tunneling on ARK/LINK like the deluded morons they are.

Qualcomms partnership will be huge for iota. Reqs partnership with PayPal will be even bigger.

it's a strategy. Imo it would be best if we all togheter bought Ripple, cause the pool is so large we can throw all our money in and create hyper deflation.

das it biz, keep pumping these fud right into my wallet. Think i give a shit of req goes up or down? Ive set it my goal from the start to become a top 10 REQ commando and once i'm done accumulating, ill be back in half a year. im calling this a 50/50 gamble

holy autism batman

too true user, i remember when biz fudded iota to 40 cents from 90 earlier in the year. Thought i was crazy for buying up such a large stack at that point but its now finally paying off. Always do the opposite of what biz does.

It wasn't Veeky Forums. It was /pol/. Based on the dev who is in favor of a white genocide. But i don't really care, because the whole blockchain will lead into a lot of genocides in the world.

IOTA moon is over, put my gains into REQ now.
When will we moon lads?

EOY 2018
1$ at least

Basically no resistance before 774 sats. Going up everyone, slowly but surely

Today in the office (i work for a Big 4 as a Sys Admin) I overheard 2 of our Audit Analysts talk about Request. My mind was blown, if these guys know of it and believe in it, that makes me very comfy about my holdings. I loaded up more once I got back home.

subtle ARK shilling

Something similar got me to buy IOTA actually.
A couple of my study buddies started talking about Bitcoin and "IOT something being the new hot thing"

You fucking shill piece of shit. My wife works for Qualcomm. They are doing a goddam thing with iota. You really think they are going to make changes to their processor design to implement shit coin functionality? Jesus Christ you people are dumb, like on another level type stupid

don't care about IOTA but REQ is where it's at the next 6 months. Test site release in a couple weeks. Working product in a couple months, ahead of roadmap schedule.

Token Burn
Big exchange listings
Kyber/0x partnerships

Qualcomm are very focused on the whole
IOT thingy. Doesn't mean they'll partner with IOTA though

If Veeky Forums has taught us one thing it's that you're trying to pump and dump this shitcoin

Yeah in exactly 2 days the downtrend will start. Fcking pattern is so easy to read.

Oh no, ATH is only 2 days away? I better sell right away then

no.