OMG hitting triple digits by this time next year

Don't say I didn't tell you.

i look forward to being retired at 22

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf1xuC5KD9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when this happens i will dump my 5 omg on you guys don't say i didn't warmed you

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf1xuC5KD9k

fucking finally

If making cryptos doesn't become illegal in the major player countries like America and Japan then I could see this coin going 4 figures!!!

More and more is invested in cryptos

People begin to realize that the main coins are not all that

Look at cryptos

OMG is actually doing shit and partnered with many

OMG skyrockets

OMG is adopted as primary payment source for Mcdonalds

More companies adopt this tehnology

OMG SKY ROCKETS!!!!!

I wont become rich but I could say I was a part of it!!!

Does OMG have plans for making their own blockchain? I never really bothered researching it and wrote it off as an ERC20 scam, like 99 % of all ERC20 tokens.

Yes, they will release their own blockchain in Q2 next year. biz doesn't deserve omg.

yes it will soon be its own blockchain. wallet being released shortly.

I'm slowly accumulating just in anticipating of them making their own blockchain. Nothing else matters to me. Widespread adoption requires independence from the erc-20 system imho

will i make it with 4k omg

I have 500 and feel comfy. Above 1000 is pretty gudd

Ok, good. I still think they should have aimed for that begin with, but I can at least respect OMG to some degree now.

I'm working on 500, I have 250 right now, and need my damn Christmas Bonus and to sell my BlackMagic Production Camera to get to 500+ I'm hoping it stops going up for at least 4 - 5weeks for me to accumulate

this song makes me so happy

>taking financial advice from some kiddo on the 4chans
No thanks, champ.

I'm up above 5k, hoping to be able to buy at least 10k before the moon mission to 3 digits begin

this is literally like buying eth at

why are people so confident about OMG? I invested a while ago and then sold my 5 coins. Thinking about buying again, but what is the main point about OMG. Why will it be a powerhouse?

>invested
>5 coins

lmao

>tfw Vitalik already dumped his stack.

backed by a company that already is processing like 500 million $ per day. They intend to migrate their entire company on the blockchain, which means that money will go through OMG. By the time they do that, they'll probably be at 1 billion dollars of transactions per day. Do the math.

Also, this is like 25% of the story. They also want to make fiat-crypto gateways, get like 40 million normies from SE Asia to adopt crypto and bypass the banks, hence the "unbank the banked", and other cool stuff.

Honestly, buying OMG at 10$ is retardedly cheap.

man why would you even disclose that you had 5 coins, at least larp like everyone else and say you have at least 50

350 omg guys am I gonna make it?

US government will outlaw cryptos in five years. The federal reserve will then release a bitdollar and we’ll all be cucked by Jews yet again.

It would take a long time to explain. I’ll try to give you a tldr:

Decentralized exchange that will automatically convert locked assets such as bitcoin to fiat, or whatever you need when processing a payment. Essentially you can swipe a card and pay in USD, or any other countries fiat with crypto or other assets of the current exchange rate.

Plasma blockchain will allow them to undercut other payment processors on the market by 70-80% while doing 2 million transactions per second.

Staking, since the tokens are used for validating transactions on the network, means that stakers will get a % based payout of both of the above.

They are ready to instantly flip several billions of dollars of transactions onto the chain as soon as it goes live late 2018.