Link up

what price would you sell your link at knowing what you know about it?

i'm thinking 17-100$ range. probably buying more today.

Other urls found in this thread:

bainance.com/
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7h96gd/link_pools_twittercomlinkpoolio/
youtu.be/MS4_Z84-rRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never selling

You're not buying LINK for the gains you're buying it to be part of the Chainlink Family.

im selling as soon as this thing hits 25 cts again

I think around 150-500 is a suitable range

But on the other hand, we will soon have staking and fucking ALL BLOCKCHAINS needs to pay us pool hodlers so why even sell when we can live of the oracle fees ? :)

Its tryin to moon again. What the fuck is the announcement. Clearly some insiders that know something. Not buying until the news.

I own over 1m and I plan on selling portions at every dollar mark. Will probably keep 40% of stack in the event this things goes to the moon like Ethereum did this year. Everyone is different. Im sure a lot of people just want to get out at 50¢. It'll be a long hold until mainnet comes online.

are you stupid? usually you buy BEFORE the pump not during it.

>buying when everyone will be selling

>current state of biz

>Not buying until the news

Node staking has be so fucking hyped. Now if it blows up we can make dividends. That gets me so fucking rock hard. We're gonna fucking make it bros.

I'm going to wait until 3x, sell 1/3 of my stack, and then never sell the rest.

This is how you make it gents.

But how else do you buy high and sell low?

I thought this was a meme but there are literally dozens of threads where people are doing this rn. Why Veeky Forums

wait for the pump then buy the top , sell the support then complain on biz "all traders lose money hurrr duurrrrrr "

how will node staking work?

at like 500€
unironicly

Riddle user here. Knowing what I know I would prefer not to sell for fiat.

>believing in the ‘selling the news’ meme

I'm not selling for anything under $30. Though I'd be happy holding past that up to $100 too.

user you are edging us just harder than sergey is rn. drop some more breadcrumbs please

Honestly if the dividends on Chainlink are high enough, I just might not even sell. I might hold this for life. Or maybe I will sell 50% of my stack for a lump sum, then live on the dividends of the other 50%.

Is there any news about what the staking payouts will be? How much Link would I need to be getting a livable amount of money each payout, so that I no longer need to go to work.

is link already tradable on bainance.com/ ?

They said their website will be up soon, not much information yet though.

lol at his scam. What a cunt.

On a side note, you guys don’t really think LINK can go above 5 dollars do you? I’m in for 70k and am an absolute believer but I can’t imagine more than 5 usd.

Also I hated the rank system at the start, but I’ve come to love it now lol. Felt great rising up.

Yes dummy. 22 cent atm.

What is this dividend talk? Is this something new?

My understanding is that you don't need LINK to be a node, but nodes with LINK will have preferential treatment and will be picked more often.

What dividends?

more than half of you cunts wish you could have sold at 50 cents

what makes you think you'll be able to hold till 50 bucks

Only so I could have bought back in with a bigger stack.

Look at the shitcoins in the top 10. Lets assume LINK lands there with $5billion market cap.

With 350million circulating supply, that puts the value at $14. Maybe people account for the whole billion and shave that to $5, but I'm going to assume by the time we reach that market cap people will be looking forward and valuing it at $10.

And that's by EOY 2018 at the latest.

Check linkpoolio twitter (I think that's it). They're coming up with a smart contract enforced LINK pooling system for nodes. I thought the formula for how much having LINK actually increases the reputation was still tbd and the team was kind of downplaying that factor, but we'll see; it's a very interesting development tbqh

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7h96gd/link_pools_twittercomlinkpoolio/

why do you feed this larper? he clearly doesn't know anything

I believe him. Even if he doesn't actually have inside information (which I personally does believe he does) he has in fact led us to articles and images that weren't previously known to LINK community members, and that is actually confirmed.

Interesting. Gotta trust them not to run away with your LINK though, right? Or is the Smart Contract going to be able to prevent them from exiting?

link will never recover.
abandon your hopes

Thanks for the news, is pretty disappointing that one of the best things that happened to LINK apart from SIBOS comes from a person outside the development team.

5k LINK enough to make it?

at $10 I'll cash out 100 link and buy myself a monster PC
after that I'll only cash out a tiny bit if I'll need the money to pay for rent or something, otherwise I'm holding until $100 at least

>not cashing out 10 LINK at $100 to buy a monster PC

the smart contract will be able to be audited. your funds will be locked and if the owner fails to send you your share your funds automatically get sent back to you.
it's 100% safe

>no tripcode
>confirmed

What is "to make it" for you?
Lamboland ticket?
Enough money to buy a small house?
Enough to buy a new car?

I honestly stimate the real ATH of link in the next 4 years at 25$ per token.

But who knows... The hype train could reach us as well.

1/312th of the tx fee foes to node operators

the person who actually is riddle user, obviously the one in this thread may or may not be; they haven't offered anything up yet this thread

Cool. Is there a "white paper" for this project? Or at least something with some details?

need $200k to make it, $25/token would fucking do

I need something to do while waiting for link to reach $100 user

Pump that dump!

Cause I think its all dump at this point.

is shitposting on Veeky Forums not entertaining enough? I unironically trade and shitpost 16 hours a day

Tell me more about nodes. How many LINK will I need for one and how much will I get paid?

Depend on the price of lambo

You need at least a few million to make it, sorry user

I pray that one day LINK will be $100. That gives us 10k Linklets a chance to make it. Perhaps the post SIBOS depression was really a blessing.

at 10% dividends I'll have $20k year, which puts me into higher middle class in my home country

Not yet, but they said they'll have a webpage soon

I am a different breed of autist, I shitpost 8 hours and play Wow for 8 hours. I want to play WoW more efficiently therefore I need a better PC.

I'm in a similar boat. With $20k a year I would make more than both my parents combined. Living in a poor country has its benefits.

>wow
>2017
user...

>Clues about your future

>1k computer to run WoW

It's fun.

What's the issue user

wow is expensive game to play actually.
if i had subscription i would not even shitpost and would play 15/24 of the day.

My 1k computer from 8 years ago can still run WoW

Yeah and my current $700 computer from 5 years ago runs it too, what's wrong with wanting to play on 60 fps though?

i love undeads with scarlet crusade tabards :D
i had rogue with it too. such irony.

buy 240gb ssd.
i5 8400 + 1070gtx.
avoid using amd its very shitty for wow.
especially videocards. (linus made test where even 960gtx beat 290x in 1080p wow for example)

First one is another company
Chainlink os a product of SmartContract not a company and not funded in 2011

Vitalik also said ETH is overvalued

Dude... Sibos did happen

And who cares if steve is gay? Like what does it change?

>wasting your time on retail
congrats on this, seriously

retail is better than broken "pirated" servers.
and better than vanilla trust me i leveled 2 characters to 60 on them in this year. they suck

I was thinking of AMD actually, I don't like how morbidly jewish NVIDIA is and how broken their drivers always are, but I'll keep your advice in mind when it comes to it.

Sounds almost too good to be true. What are the "fees" though?

Is this without figuring in continued growth of the total crypto market cap?

if you want you can wait till ryzen+ release if you want amd... (ryzen as it is now requires very complicated autistic overclocking of cpu and memory)
but videocards.... meh....don't buy them.
they are way too power-hungry.

also memory prices are fucked up.
its like 8gb price raised from 50-ish to 90-ish USD

don't click this shitheads link.

source? be sweet, i might just hold this for life then.

>playing nu WoW unironically

I mean I'm hyped as fuck for classic but Legion is absolute garbage.

Great way to get lost and forget about whatever coins I'm hodling too.

RETAIL VANILLA FUCKING WHEN? It's all I want to do until I can live passively off my crypto gainz and do some traveling.

but legion is better than vanila in every way

SIBOS presentation stuff out there. Other than Sergeys slides. Sberbank head of innovation. Vladimir Putin. Kazakhstan. Extraterrestrials. The truth is out there. I wouldn't trust a node pool without CL team endorsement. Wouldn't be the first tailor made scam for deluded linkies

legion is the most dogshit version of wow ever created and they completed killed the game. pvp is dead

I won't get btc into my binance account until wednesday PLEASE TELL ME I'LL MAKE IT IN TIME FOR THE MISSION LADS

worst addons was panda/wod.

$0.23.

this is bait right?

yeah moon mission :D

HOLY SHIT the delusion in some people. Bitcoin at $100m before link hits $100

40 cents

some of you are really delusional, this isn't the next ETH, it's a very niche coin that may provide good benefits to the people that need it but most people will never use oracles for anything at all, suppressing the value immensely because it doesn't provide a scummy exploitable profit opportunity like other major moons did

800. Real talk

youtu.be/MS4_Z84-rRE

nope it's the truth. if you weren't a nostalgiababby you'd see that every system is ten times better than it was in vanilla, plus the game is more challenging too.

>niche
In no way is Chainlink a niche coin

I lvled to 109 as a demon hunter and dropped it. Was the easiest most braindead lvling experience in all of WoW, even worse then WoD.

So until classic comes out I play as Link in BOTW while holding my chainlinks.

That's cool man, not saying you can't dislike it, but you didn't even hit max level where all the content is. But if the beautiful zones and storylines didn't grip you then the game isn't for you in the first place.

>1 MILLION Chainlink
Damn dude. Fucking godlike.

I've played every xpac in the game including this one. It was just bad, man. Sorry.

Holy shit that guy is a fucking General. An actual full General. Fuck.