I keep checking biz and binance every 2 mins checking my balance

im not gonna make it am I

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/vnf3QAa
discord.gg/fMEWcg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>buy high sell low

you're gonna make it senpai

With this retarded strat that is driven solely by fear? No user.

>buy high sell low
keep doing what you're doing OP, you're gonna make it

>$120

How old are you?

Just fucking have some patience. We call this having "strong hands". Don't sell off out of fear.

not selling im hodlin for at least 2 months

Do yourself a favor and come back to trading next week, no checking until then
You and your gainz will thank me

You will buy back LINK in July. Nice.

Im dumping 4k into binance next month. I'll go 30% LINK 30%stellar 40% iota and stop lurking till march

Guys how do you beat FOMO? I have a big problem with that. Im fine with hodling for months tho

Retard, stop daytrading with that amount you should HOLD promising coins and hope for a 10x

Answer me

god dammit iota is going down

you just tell yourself "don't FOMO, you're gonna get REKT"

it's better to miss out than to lose money

And the worst thing is that I KNOW that daytrading is a losers game but time flows SO SLOW when nothing happens.

Halp.

you gotta find other activities, I study with the tabs open so I can ease my anxiety

Alright even tho I got em IOTAs @ 2.8 im not gonna sell low right. Its gonna moon and I have it. Not gonna sell and gonna buy moar at the bottom

Just tell yourself that there will be many moon missions left and you're bound to get on one if you buy low

Here's a tip. Don't buy something that's already pumped. You'll just lose money.

How do you know when the pumps are going to happen? I keep seeing rumors posted here but it seems impossible to know if any of them will happen.

secret discords where they only speak hebrew

>I started yesterday with 120$

Lock your wallets and forget about them.
Check them every 6 months. Link is not going to make you multimillonaire with only 120$ in a day (nor a year). But maybe you will live happier if you know you made some fuel for a future moon mission.

Discipline is recquired for long term investment. You can't be a fucking MARINE with such behaviour.

you will lurk every day

If you're just starting out, I wouldn't go after pumps if I were you. Either go for signals or buy something like XMR that's most likely not going to cause many losses.
If you're interested in seeing some signals I'd recommend checking this discord.
discord.gg/vnf3QAa
If you ever see a pump group called BigPump stay the fuck away, the owner scams people and just dumps his prepumped bags on everyone in the group

Browse the catalog, Ctrl F some keywords, learn the Shill/FUD strategies to identify coordinated campaigns. Is not that hard.

120$ on IOTA might get you few grand in few years.

>don't daytrade

Here's a little tip for you newcomers.

WaBi will start trading on Thursday. Get your ETH ready on EtherDelta.

Starting market cap is only $11.5m. Individual cap in the ICO was 1.66 ETH. Many want to buy more, but most ICO people will hold until x10 or $115m market cap.

Be fast.

I've started with $700, and it's split between eth and btc. Should I just gamble on alt coins with such a low amount?

I'm not him but that's brilliant advice and I love you

>WaBi
how much was this shit at ICO ?

I have about the same amount, whatever you do don't move around your Bitcoin too much, your small portfolio will get fucked in the arse from fees. Use ETH for trades.

I reckon throwing a small amount (like $10-$50) on some altcoins (when they're low!) is fucking worth it.

If anyone is signing up on binance and wants to helpeth a nigga out, I would really appreciate it brotendo

ref=11236761

ICO price was $0.25.

This has the possibility to go x10 because the starting market cap is only $11.5m.

Compare to Walton's market cap which is more than $120m.

don't sell
only buy

OP here
1) how do I take all my alts from binance to cold wallet?
2) eth or btc @ binance? Is fee higher or what?

Dude $120?

You need to stick that shit in btc and get a fucking job

I mean if I have like 5 different alts do I need 6 programs on my pc and 6 wallet.dat files?

I have a job, got 20k $ savings. Yeah, im THAT afraid of losing it

The first rule of trading is:

Don't panic

Please answer me guys

Bump

Op I used to be like you, and then I have myself two rules - don't buy shitcoins that are useless, and never buy on any significant been candle. If it's already gone up 20% don't buy it, you are too late and the risk is too high.

Just buy promising coins after they have dipped and hit a solid support level, particularly if news is coming. Don't get greedy with profits. Just follow these simple rules and you will make it.

I was losing money left and right before I started going this I started over with a small amount and. I've gone from 370 to 8300 in the last month.

Damn nice! Thanks
What coins are your picks for december? And how do you measure that 20%, is it 20% a day? How often do you trade a coin?

Appreciate and thank you

And where do you get your promising infos? Do u use TA too or find it useless?

I bought at $1.30 sold at $2.20 bought at $2.50 and sold at $2.40

will I make it?

Pls answer

I was just throwing out 20% that might even be generous, even 10 you need to be careful. And yeah I mean that over a day or so. If it's over a longer period, the level of growth you need to watch out for definitely increases. Like iota to me is a red flag, it went 10x this month almost. Sometimes you will miss out but less than how often you'll lose.

For me, I'm mainly looking at ARK, particularly for the mobile wallet. And that's a good example, as you can look back and see a dip with a solid support at 30k sats. That's a pretty obvious entry point. I'm also looking at doge, which had had increasing volume, and is pretty safe. Lastly omg looks solid to me. A couple others a little more risky are bat and fun.

I flip small coins ussualy as many times as I can a day. I enter larger coins (like when I bought ark at 30k) looking for larger profit maybe a couple times a week. You need to be patient and only go when you are really confident.

I do a bit of TA but for the most part no. Just looking at order volume, support levels. The one thing I like to us is the Schaff trend cycle, but don't bank on it.

To get into just read about coins you think sound promising and read news. You can get good info on Reddit and biz if you can filter out all the endless shilling

Alright but I guess you should focus on 5-10 coins? Its impossible to monitor more than 10

And how do I find supports? And big volume = good?

Dont be depressed man. I was once in your shoes.
discord.gg/fMEWcg

Come join us on discord and make some fucking bank.

Yeah that's pretty much what I do. I watch under 10. And yes when you see volume increasing rapidly, that's usually a good sign. You can watch the order book fill and see which way the volume is pushing.

You'll see support when it dips and basically levels off at the same value. It might spike and retract back to the previous level multiple times. That's a good indicator.

Also say the support is 10k, if you see small candles at that level but long wicks dipping below that's a good sign of support and potentially an upcoming break out as the support level is winning against high sell pressure. Its not a sure thing but it's a good sign

What is your view on BTC? Everyone is always talking about bubbles with this shit, but the last month has been crazy. Do you think it'll get a major crash, and if so, do you think alts will suffer with it?

Because that's kind of the thing I can't ignore about crypto. I much preferred a few months ago when everything wasn't going bananas. Even slow bleeding is easier to handle mentally than explosive growth, the FOMO and fear just get too strong. I couldn't sleep at night when I put some real money into this and I'm really kind of relieved to be out of it (though I did sell my IOTA before this moon mission).

Thanks so much; I'll check it out

Oh also don't get memed by biz into never selling at a loss. Its better to free up your assets at a small loss than hold for 3 months to break even. That's a lot of lost opportunity cost.

BTC is a really hard one desu. I think it will have major correction, we are very over due. And when BTC crashes alts often do as well to some degree. Honestly for me, I am mainly concerned about increasing my BTC stack and don't really care about it's price that much. I really due believe in the long run BTC is only going up, and crypto is here to stay. That being said , if we have another mt gox, or some big regulation coming in, it could be a very very bad time.

I'm a poorfag who can't afford to invest a lot into crypto. How viable would spending like $60+ a week be? I buy some coins while the value dips, wait until I have more money and value dips, repeat until I have a decent amount to hold. Would that strategy work if I just buy in small increments?