MtG flavor, lore, waifushit and snowflakes

Welcome to a thread where we discuss the backstory to a children's card game and make awful OC for the same setting. Expect the lowest quality of fanfiction and self-inserts in this thread. Remember, every snowflake is shit, especially yours and especially mine.

Previous thread: What happened in it? Absolutely nothing of value other than more terrible snowflake discussion. You can find it yourself if you're really so interested.

There's also a repository where someone is obsessively hoarding all of the OC we produce, whether it's a shitty snowflake planeswalker or a terrible story. Whatever you make, expect it to be saved. Here's the repository:
>drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

And if you're interested in discussing the lore that's almost as bad as what we make, then here's the latest MtG lore article featuring Arlinn being a bitch:
>magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/archmage-goldnight-2016-06-08

Enjoy your stay and don't forget, all snowflakes are equally shit, especially yours.

OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.

I'm just going to say it would work better if you say have him pilot that ship by himself, alone from plane to plane, and maybe try to hook up other walkers as crewmen instead of just "ancient curse no one can explain and he can drag people through the blind E like it's no one business".

Very true. And I plan on the main crew being flakes. This, why Gaia and I are going to make walkers out of five total.

Also, I see it as the rest of the crew would be zombies he's amassed on that plane until they walk away. Then repeat.

Glad we could prove that canon issues can be solved without shitposting if no one get upset over no reason.

Fucking tripcode resetting.

They usually are, we just have a couple of people who like to make an uproar. I always have an open ear to peeps and will make changes if they are rational.

Tell me about how your character became a planeswalker.

That's already discussed on most bio sheets. Look for yourself. Or is this post just bait for a certain someone?

I just like to hear people talk about their flakes. Sometimes posters share details in the thread that aren't on their bio sheets. And also just seeing enthusiasm about characters is nice.

I'll discuss all my flakes' ignitions when I get the free time from work.

Being really sad.

Threadly reminder that your snowflake is shit.

Nishal listened to his friends die and Iosha fucked up when building a ship

thank you based plaguelord, I will always remember that my flakes are shit and that I'm going to hell for making them

My guy was about to be eaten by drakes because his culture was a shit and he likes things that aren't his.
Since then he got big, and a little scary.

I just want you to know, you're one of my favourites, no matter what the Plaguelord says.

o-oh
thank angel lady, u2

But plaguelord is always right. You are allowed to like something even though it is shit. We are all.

Being an Innistrad Angel is suffering.

Razorcock was, always, and shall eternally be.

Gaia died and was denied access to the effective afterlife.

Belagir's plane died.

Spider mom's children were torn from her arms and slaughtered.

Myxxzzikt is unknown.

And this is why you don't let the plaguelord do the OP.

shh, it's fine.
at least there's more than 10 people posting this time.

Seems like a good thread for it. Question: How does one become a plane sealer, and what are the benefits/drawbacks of it?

There used to be old planeswalkers who were vastly more powerful than the new ones right? I remember next to nothing about Mtg, it's been over 14 years since I played it last

Planeswalker* not plane sealer thank you phone

Oh boy. Old walkers were several hundreds time more powerful than post-mending walkers, which are just glorified wizards with the option to jump to other planes with little control on where they land on the surface of the chosen world. Old walkers were pretty much immortal gods with next to never ending power and you had to pull out some serious shit to get rid of one.
Now, some people have the spark, the majority does not. Of those few people that can become walkers, only a small part actually does. To trigger the spark to ignite you need to face some deadly odds, a very painful/stressful life or death situation or stuff like that. Known examples being, burning for centuries inside a time bubble that makes you revive the same 3 seconds of being on fire over and over, being buried alive, getting actually killed by robot-wizards, and so on.

cry lots until papa mark makes you one

I meant to post this last night but Veeky Forums was giving me issues. I liked the idea of Serena and The Cathar having a fight due to a misunderstanding, gives me a good chance to practice writing a combat scene as I've yet to do one. That is, if that's okay with his creator?

Why bother waiting for permission? Just write a story about whatever interests you.

Sure, thank you for asking.

Serena you're cute

You fucking fetishist

Thank you sir, I love you too.

I'm a woman.

why did innostrad atract the worst type of harbave

What the fuck? What are you even trying to say?

what

As long as you're cute
It doesn't me

As long as you're cute
It doesn't matter

The harbave is sort of a giant bird. It leaves in docks and harbors. Makes sense that there are many in Inninstrad given that Nephalia is a major location in the setting.

Oh ops, *lives. Pardon me, I hope the sense of the answer was as clear as the original question.

I think he's trying to say 'garbage', can't say I'm familiar with this Innostrad place though.

Isn't it the plane with all the angles fighting werewords and harbaves?

Are the angles acute?

Always.

I'm down for some acute angels.

Stop molesting people, Gaia

Remember when gaia was a tragic figure with deep lore? BR Aggro Farm remembers.

I do what I want

Kek, she still is.

I just like dicking around.

I'm at a family wedding right now

Save me

Planeswalk out, scrub.

Or pull a Cala and summon devils to make the party more fun.

He wanted to be rich, so he pulled the greatest con in his plane: Turning into a dragon and jewing people out of their money and life

But Gaia user, you're not allowed to joke around, everything is canon!

Look on the bright side, at least now I can't awkwardly beg you to do more drawing.

It's ok. I discovered the open bar.

How's the story coming?

I had to console a friend for a bit, a friend of their's hung themselves recently and he needed some company. I'm starting on it now.

Threadly reminder that this things exists. Let's give Plaguelord something to complain about.

Oh shit, that's heavy

>not including fursona
I thought you were going for maximum autism

It's not a matter of complaining, it's a matter of keeping ourselves humble.

Fine. I don't think he actually needs a reason to complain though, other than the thread existing.

What a straight edge

>humans, swords
Kek. I get it.

I'm bad at editing.

Can you tell me The Cathar's opinion of Avacyn during SOI/EMN please? Just for story purposes.

REPO IS UPDATED

MAKE SURE YOUR SHIT IS THERE

Out of pure nostalgia or want to be back to a time before his spark ignited, he wants to believe that she is either not involved, acting against it,trying to help, or still missing somewhere.
If someone told him that Avacyn was responsible, they would get a long silent stare from him, a sigh as he makes sure his crossbow is loaded and gives a tired "so she is" before continuing onto his destination. Being told she's dead would get much the same reaction but he'd probably sit down if there was some place to do so instead of fucking off.

>The flake ball isn't in there
You have disappointed me, Gaia user.

Shit, quoted the wrong post
GAIA!!!

Do your flakes dress differently based on the plane they are on?
I know Hondick does, he doesn't blend in, but it's the thought that counts.

Ka'koarm is always dressed for the occasion
THE OCCASION IS ALWAYS RAGE

Thanks, I'll need that information for later. I managed to make decent progress today all things considered, going to sleep now but it'll be finished tomorrow. I'm horribly slow at writing.

Pic semi related.

>Serena's gone mad
>still has big titties

Hint? Hint

Look again. It's totally there.

Then we don't even need it save for some exceptions not worth talking about.
Plaguelord a shit.

As a shit as you and I are.

Fairly probable, but we don't waste our time to let him know.

They have a fair amount of control, actually, as far as landing. They can also accrue more mana bonds than plane bound mages, meaning they can, in time, become extremely powerful, though we haven't seen any of r recent neo walkers with that kind of strength, only the former old walkers who had time to accrue the bonds before they got nerfed.

Murdock always lands face first. Always.

>Gaia
Nope

>Belagir
Yup

>Spider mom
Always nekkid

>Cock
Gloriously nekkid

>Myxxzzikt
Again, nekkid

Do you have any flakes who are oldwalkers? If so, who and why?

I can think of a few, likely Gaia, William, Immubruo, probably Vronak, maybe Tazdir

No, they just always seem like a joke to me.

Planeswalking is different from each planeswalker, from what I know. Some planeswalkers even have specific methods of doing so. To Kiora, it's traversing a vast and unknowable ocean, while to Elspeth, it's highly traumatic and almost always a blind leap of faith.

Okay, I think it's time I started writing again. I've got 5 hours before GURPS so I'm sure it'll be finished tonight.

>Avacyinsmercy
I chuckled

Man, even her powers are in on it, huh?

Who decided "today is multiversal Let's All Traumatize Elspeth day, and by today I mean EVERY DAY."

You can't have monowhite waifus, user, it is forbibben love! So when the R&D makes a new one, in a couple blocks she either bites the dust or loses her mind completely to gain an (un)healthy red or black streak.

>I've never been fast at planeswalking. Once, you told me that it would get easier and hurt less. But it still feels like I have to use a metaphysical knife to shred my skin in preparation for the Blind Eternities. With my legs immobilized, I readied myself. But to leave, I had to bond with that fetid, violent mockery of a civilization. Before I could find the strength, the door exploded in its frame. I was still seconds away from being gone.

In her own words. Planeswalking is not nice for her.

Combat is hard, I should stick to writing Serena makes soup or cries about Avacyn. Ah well, two pages in and probably about one to go.

I actually wonder how Serena would react if she ever met Vronak and saw that "Avacyn" always accompanies him.

And even much so when she sees that it's Avacyn of Hope instead of That Time of the Month Avacyn.

Um, probably not very well. I hope that it never comes up, it would be horribly awkward.

But, sometimes that's the best kind of stories.

Seems like it would end in tears.

I'm proof reading it now, I'm pretty nervous about writing for some else's character so I hope I haven't made any mistakes on that front.

You'll do fine. People are pretty lenient on writefaggings.

So I was away for few days for action and adventure. Whats been going on around here? Seemingly waifushit was added to the title.

Plaguelord was OP this time. He is here to remind us we are all shit.

Thank you based Plaguelord.

Sure?

Messenger is not shit. Messenger is gold.

Anyway, I can't remember much of what happened off the top of my head without looking. Someone wrote some stuff for the flake ball, which is up on the repo. We have a few new flakes, including an Innistrad nobel and an interplanar cursed pirate. Serena is writing something between her flake and another flake. And anything else I'd have to look to tell you.

clearly Messenger is Iron, Gaia, not Gold

Hey now. You know I'm getting old. My eyesight isn't what it used to be.

Fair enough. Even though I dont contribute anymore with either Messenger or Beep, its good to keep up somehow.
I actually never determined what material Messenger is made from. The main art is iron myr, yes, but in every other art his material changes.