Dragon Ball Tuffle Quest Z #36

>You are Maple Son-Mahogany, one of two young Tuffle twins thrown at Earth starting in early Dragon Ball by your "father," Dr. Raichi

>"Canon" had already taken a sharp turn from the "norm" when you began, and through your actions, choices, and dialogue, took even further turns from the "norm," and will probably continue to do so

>Stats and dice mechanics are used, and can be explained again as needed

>Let's all try to have some fun, ok?

youtu.be/NLOxUvbGG1I

Last time, on Dragon Ball Tuffle Quest Z! Arriving on Planet Brench after trying to master the Fusion Dance with Chiaotzu, you find out that not only has Lazuli's plan to stop Cooler failed, but King Cold is on the planet with her. She flies off in a desperate attempt deal with Cooler directly, prompting you to fly after her. But you arrive too late... and find that she missed Cooler entirely, hitting King Cold with a pair of Destructo Disks! Krillin and Lapis rescue you both, as you find your friends just had to deal with a incident of their own, and your kids helped save the world!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/93rxb3dN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You walk with Piccolo, your son and daughter still asleep in your arms. "They... they really did all that?" you ask, looking to Peppa. Her tail instinctively curls around your arm as you carry her, a smile across her sleeping face. Heh, their dad is gonna be so proud. Piccolo nods at you. "So... what happened next?"

"Peppa fell asleep after that stunt she pulled, while those Makyans that carried Keli in showed up and threatened to throw some kind of hallucinogenic liquid at them all. Gohan and Izumi didn't give them a chance." Piccolo starts, looking your niece as he carries her. "I had the upper hand for a moment against the ones at the Lookout, but a dark aura enveloped them all and gave them a massive boost in strength. Trip at first tried to depower them, but four against one wouldn't make a difference." He looks away with a slightly shamed frown. "I ate the fruit to turn the tide, then Trip and I focused to take them out one after the other, strongest to weakest."

"Wait, how strong did they get, exactly?" you question.

"They were around twice as strong as your normal state was when you left, before the power up. After, they seemed to double again, even transformed into some kind of bulked up form." the Namekian replies. "In any case, Krillin and Lapis immediately teleported here once they were wished back, on their own to most of our surprise. Many Makyans still threatened the planet below, but with them on our side we started to clean them up." Piccolo then laughs, to your surprise. "Reminds me, when the Black Water Mist was still affecting people, some of Pilaf's people tried to attack him. To his surprise, he was able to knock them away easily. He still went to his bunker with Tao and Shen to wait it out. Picked up on that while heading to your place."

(cont.)

"Namekian hearing?" you note.

He smirks and nods. "In any case, Aza had another trick up his sleeve. Some kind of monster from the Makyo Star was transported to Earth, somehow 'combining' with the Fortress. Krillin brought everyone left there to the Lookout. Aza himself attempted to open a portal to the Dead Zone large enough to engulf the planet while the monster rampaged. Kami decided upon a plan. He'd use King Kai's technique, the Spirit Bomb, to knock Aza into the Dead Zone. Meanwhile, one of us would have Trip unlock greater depths of our potential."

"Wait, why'd Kami take it upon himself to do that? It sounds incredibly risky." you comment, an eyebrow raised.

"I wasn't alone, your friends defended me with." the aged Namekian's voice calls, Kami approaching. "And... perhaps it was a bit selfish, but as one of my last acts as Guardian of this planet, God of the Earth, I wished to defend it myself. I called upon the planet to help me, to spare some of their energy with me... and I apologized for not being able to help them sooner. Many of my duties prevented me from helping the planet I was raised on, the planet I love with all my heart, in the way I wanted to. But not this time." he finishes with the warmest, happiest smile you've seen on his face in a long time.

>A. Selfish? Kami, I'd say that's proof you're perfect for the job
>B. Eh, maybe a little selfish, but results don't lie
>C. Wait, then who got the power up from Trip?
>D. Something else?

>Some kind of monster from the Makyo Star was transported to Earth, somehow 'combining' with the Fortress.

Oh boy powerlevels

>C*. Wait, what was that again? I missed something.

>C*. Wait, what was that again? I missed something.

Immediately go to Trip and be like 'do me next, do me next!'

I don't really know what we're talking about when it comes to this Trip and power ups.

The elder namekian gave Trip a power boost and the ability to grant it to others.

She figured that out already?

You laugh a little. "Selfish? Kami, I'd say that's proof you're perfect for the job."

He chuckles softly. "I appreciate that, Maple. Your brother told me the same thing."

"But... wait, then who got the power up from Trip?" You're not noticing anyone in particular that stands out, at least not at the moment.

"Why, your former student. Initially she refused it, even after Miss Sanzo perfected her usage of the technique. But the beast simply could not be matched by anyone here on their own." Kami looks at Chuu Lee as you reach everyone. "She stopped it."

You feel a prideful grin appear on your face that you can't hide. That and a sudden urge to see how far you'll go with your potential unlocked. Ah, thoughts for later. Krillin approaches you all nervously. "Uh, Maple, while you'll want to see this, probably best to leave the kids here."

"Why's that?"

He rubs the back of his neck. "Let's just say... a certain space monkey prince is already not going to be happy to see you. Kids there? Salt in the wound. I don't know about you but I'd rather not hear him shout all that much louder than he was, especially with the kids napping there. Ears are still ringing..."

>A. Fine, I'll leave them here
>B. They'll be fine
>C. I'll just wait here then
>D. Something else?

And now, the pastebin: pastebin.com/93rxb3dN

It's been a long time, actually. Remember how long we've been wandering through space.

>B. They'll be fine

The salt must flow.

Of course, that salt shall be rubbed in, but let's prolong his suffering by waiting a bit.

Booooooo, should have been Godzilla.

I'd much rather Godzilla get the power-up to go fight the giant monster tbdesu fampai

There's someone bigger for him to tackle, when the time is right.

Godzilla fights giant monsters every or every other year, that's his thing. Don't take it away from him! He's already slouching as is.

And he fought one giant alien monster last year. Be patient.

>B. They'll be fine
"I haven't gotten to see my children in ages, one annoyed prince won't keep me from them. Besides, Geta Jr. is just going to have to realize he won't be able to get his way all the time."

Whatever, Trip doesn't have very good judgment I guess.

>B. They'll be fine

Bad parents wake their kids up from naps with yelling, even if it's someone else's.

We'll just clothes beam some earplugs, you forget that we are not your average parents.

We're going to do a lot of things to our children that could qualify it as 'bad'.

Training for one thing. I bet Social Services would just love to hear about our kids getting the shit kicked out of them to make their 'zenkai' boost help them.

Zenkai's nothing without technique.

I'm not disagreeing with you.

Just that since their half-saiyans then beating them up and healing them repeatedly would probably be apart of their training.

I'm surprised we didn't get Goku's zenkai to reach its limit and train our healing power at the same time.

>Maple can you stop blowing holes in me?
>Why Goku? I'm going to heal you up anyway!
>Yeah but...it still hurts!
>But its for your own good! Your power level just went up five times higher then it was! Just five more times and you can take out Frieza at your base!

Thing is, Goku didn't get beat down hard and often enough to figure out zankai at all.

>Maple
>blowing holes
>in me

>B. They'll be fiiinnne

>A.

>D. Now Krillin, I know Earth may be a bit behind the times, but... *clothes beam up some earplugs*

We could also make sort of...the negative version of a medical machine. Give it an entropy option where it degrades the person's health. Then when its down low enough...stick'em in normal healing mode.

Blam! A zenkai machine without the need to beat someone up or use up ki energy.

Phrased it exactly that way for you user.

Can't he nearly do so right now?

Also this.

We should figure out how Andriod 19 does the energy drain, it would let us pull energy right out of people which would make for easy zenkai, among other tricks.

Well we did have those energy suckers that turned them into demonic energy.

Any progress on those?

I kinda wanna figure out how to do the reverse. Create divine energy with normal ki.

We're, and I mean everyone, is gonna have to train the fuck out of the fusion technique until we don't have to roll for it anymore.

Jade stores divine energy.

Second.

EVERYONE WE KNOW MUST TRAIN WITH IT.

Especially when we find our perfect partner.

I kinda hope its either brobro or Trip

We're always gonna have to roll for it though.

The problem is that we're short.

If we go learn some water ballet, the DC would go down hopefully.

Quick, MULTIFORM AND LEARN EVERY DANCE EVER!

So....Vegeta, or Krillin then?

We couldn't fuse with Chiaotzu sadly...

It's just something we need to learn to compensate.

Oh god I hope not. Let's at least get that DC down.

Brobro is probably a good fighting combo, but Trip would be a force to be reckoned with against demons.

>multiform
>fusion dance with self
>power goes up exponentially

Chichi was my only other choice, but I feel like Chichi and Chuu Lee would be the best female fusion of the group.

let's just fuse with Piccolo, he can lengthen his arms, so what's to say he can't shorten them as well?

We could do that to practice the dance but I don't think it works like that.....

If it did....we'd totally abuse it.

Also I'm unsure if we know multiform because I think everyone got a bad taste in their mouth because of a certain super human quest and how it was abused.

STILL NEED TO LEARN FUCKIN' MAFUBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGH

With Chu Lee we would have a nice wind/lightning theme going

With Big Green?

"Eh... fine. I'll leave them here." You hand the kids over to Chi-chi, smiling at her. "Thanks for watching over them all this time."

"Any time, Maple." she replies, petting Gohan's red hair.

"You owe me a bill." Acer comments with a sly smirk. "50 million, minimum."

"I'll pay you when I get back, brobro!" you laugh. Krillin places his hand on your shoulder, then puts two fingers to his forehead. In an instant you're teleported far away from the Lookout, on what seems to be some sort of space station. And... Krillin was right. You Clothes Beam up some earplugs for you both to try and lessen the sound.

"I WOULD NEVER WILLINGLY ALLY MYSELF WITH THAT TUFFLE-LOVING TRAITOR!" Vegeta roars, pointing at your husband. "YOU HAVE SOME NERVE TARBLE, THINKING YOU ARE IN ANY POSITION TO ORDER ME AROUND. THE MOMENT I SEE THAT RED HAIRED BITCH AGAIN I'LL... I'll..."

You smile and wave at him. "Long time no see. They treating you well?"

He roars, Ki flaring up around him as his eyes lock on to you. He tries to lunge at you, but is immediately held back by Goku and Raditz. From Raditz's expression, he knew this would happen. Your husband however smiles wide. "Maple!" He pushes Vegeta to the ground, Raditz holding him as Goku runs over and hugs you tight, picking you up and laughing. "Haha! It's been so long!"

You kiss his lips sweetly. "Missed you, monkey boy."

(cont.)

Maple needs a magic drum set and Chuu Lee needs a magic leaf blower to complete a mythological reference.

>"Eh... fine. I'll leave them here."
Huh. Guess the voting closed early.

"This ABOMINATION against the Saiyan race will not stand!" Vegeta roars.

Raditz seems to have had enough. "Vegeta, do us all a favor and shut up."

"Don't you DARE talk to me like that, traitor! You and everyone else who've humiliated me will pay, even Freeza!" he shouts. You notice Nappa in the corner with... an apathetic look on his face, giving you a glare but not launching into the tirade Vegeta's done. Cui, close by and next to Jaco, seems to be having the time of his life as he watches Vegeta struggle under Raditz.

A smaller Saiyan, smaller than even Vegeta, looks at you with a strange curiosity. "So, you are Kakarot's... wife." he notes, shuddering a little. "I... didn't know my brother had such a vendetta against you." You get the impression he realizes he's "supposed" to hate you just as much as Vegeta does, but can't really bring himself to do it.

>A. Greet Tarble respectfully
>B. You have something that'll get Vegeta to shut up: tell them all about Cold
>C. Ignore Vegeta completely
>D. Something else?

Can we clothes beam up Vegeta a muzzle and a straight jacket? Give him a hannibal lector look.

*que dramatic pause*

>D. 'Sup? *high five*

>D. Something else?

"I am not your average wife. I've risen and become THE LEGENDARY SUPER WIFE!"

>POSE

>POOOOOOSE

>POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEE

Damn you I wanted a serious moment. Just a moment!

Supporting, but then
>A.
then
>B.

Eh, Vegeta ruined any chance of serious with screaming his head off. If he wants to act like a petulant child, we shall treat him like one.

I swear, he's worst then Peppa when she was teething.

Happy Face!
>A. Greet Tarble respectfully,
>B.

>D. I don't get why Saiyans hate Tuffles as much as they do. Like, they've fought and eaten races besides the Tuffles, right? Why hate us especially?

>D. "WHAT?"
>remove earplugs
>Aaayyy, you're even shorter than Veggie! You think your grandmama was a tuffle or something?

It was pretty manageable by pawning some of it onto Chichi.

We must

Supporting, earplugs be a double-edged sword.

Because Tuffles segregated them for over 200 years in a desolated wasteland when they could have easily integrated them into their society and could have educated them.

Instead they were racists fucks and blamed everything on the Saiyans being 'savages' instead of trying to actually work with them.

>blah blah, immigration politics, racism is bad, blah blah, the clorfors are behind everything, etc. etc.

I asked the Saiyan, not you Anonymous.

You think Jr knows? He wasn't even alive for the Saiyan-Tuffle War.

Only Nappa really knows. Since he no doubt earned his general ranking then.

Let's not.

the clorfors were behind 9/1- the destruction of Vegeta, Death Balls don't burn hot enough to melt steel planet cores

>D. "WHAT?"
>remove earplugs

I wonder if there's a way to give the planet itself a power level, give it a way to resist getting blown up. Might make the ground too strong to dig into, though.

Green Lantern Ring

Global Tuffle Barrier would help.

Plug it into the satelite system and bam. We can protect the planet from any kind of invasion.

MOGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOTHER FUUUUCKERS!

Why are you calling Tarble "Jr"?

I was actually referring to 'Geta as Jr.
Since y'know his dad was King Vegeta.
But my point still stands. Tarble wouldn't know why Saiyans have Tuffle hate.

No. We aren't insulting Tarbles, he's a cool guy.

We should lend Vegeta our scouter later so we can show off our power levels.

I say we offer to teach him to sense ki just to rub it in.

Also we can even magic materalize scouters now. No need to lend one!

We could restrict to just showing power levels too, and make sure he can't communicate with anyone. Maybe even add a self-destruct if he tries to tamper with it.

Did those space orphans make it to Earth? I WANT THAT MIRROR TECH!

We already have mirrors. What happens if they come across Lucifer tho?

But we don't have invisibility devices that we could totes shrink down to just work for individuals.

Hell we could hide the entire planet and put a tuffle barrier around it to keep anyone from finding it.

That way Cooler and Frieza will have a hell of time both finding and getting to Earth.

Do you think Kuriza will give us away since we killed his grandpa?

You remove your earplugs and bring your hands to your hips. "I'm not your average wife. I am a Champion of Earth, Master of the Turtle School, defender of Truth, Justice, and the Planet Plant way! I am... the LEGENDARY SUPER WIFE!" Aaaaaand pose!

Jaco nods approvingly. "Good technique as always."

"It's feeling incredibly Ginyu in here." Cui comments dryly.

You quickly go back to give him a more normal greeting, presenting your hand to him to shake. "You can call me Maple, Prince Tarble. I've heard good things about you."

Tarble hesitates shaking it, but goes along with it. "R-right..." He then gives Goku a look of, "Is she always like this?" Your husband just laughs.

Well... time to make this known. "All right, I'll make this short. You all are aware of Freeza, right? And his brother, Cooler?" You get nods from all over. "And... their father, King Cold?" There are some looks of surprise with that, but they let you continue. "...make that 'the late' King Cold. He's dead. We think. One of ours killed him."

"...what." Cui breathes out.

"...Tuffle, I've heard some bullshit in my day, but you seem to be able to produce an endless stream of it from your food hole." Vegeta gives, trembling with rage.

You look to Jaco. "Proof of it is probably all over PTO channels. I doubt this is something they can just cover up."

Vegeta's eye twitches, but he seems to calm down ever so slightly, Raditz letting him stand. "So that's it, huh? You idiot. Freeza will be after you, especially since he's going to be crowned King."

"Cooler too. He saw it happen." you add.

"So what are you saying, Tuffle?" Nappa questions, breaking his silence.

>A. Your only chance at ever getting back at Freeza is with us. If not, you can stay here and rot
>B. Appeal to their pride, give Vegeta the idea that he can be the one to beat Freeza
>C. Something else?

>C. CIVIL WAR BAYBEE

>C. I'm saying welcome aboard Nappa and Cui. Seeya later Veggie

>C. Just that, thought you would appreciate the news is all. Have fun rotting in here for the rest of time while me and mine go fight those two before they destroy everything.

>C. "We make Cooler and Frieza fight one another for the crown. Then when the dusts settles we defeat the winner and put Kuriza on the throne. Someone who will hopefully work with the Galactic Patrol instead of setting out to conquer the entire universe."

>C. Whoa, it's not like y'all are getting any chance of vengeance here or anything, you still have to serve the time for all those worlds you wronged. Also, Cui, I met some acquaintances of yours.
>Lightning Flash Surprise on Cui.