A new species shows up

A small fleet of ships has come across the sea bearing explorers of a strange race. They are hairless and have bone chrests on their head. It approaches your country with holes in it's side open, revealing strange iron tubes of some sort and when it lands a force of their warriors comes out quite clearly armed.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker.is/watch-babylon-5-tvshow-season-1-episode-1-online-free-putlocker.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh shit, Cenobites! I pray for death.

Tatsumaki Senpukyaku.
Obviously.

Some sort of...mutant...coneheads?

putlocker.is/watch-babylon-5-tvshow-season-1-episode-1-online-free-putlocker.html

fuck the minbari

acting all high and mighty when they are literally the Vorlon's favored lapdogs and little else

>the Vorlon's favored lapdogs and little else
Favored by the Vorlon is enough though.

I pray for guidance from Huitzilopochtli, he who stands to the south of hummingbirds, for guidance. Are these strange warriors and their floating island bearing themselves in the manner of a warrior seeking battle, or a scout searching the jungle?

oh worst sci fi series, well fuck me

Ask them who they are.

>worst sci fi series
I think you mean worst sci fi series

why is it so bad?

Being a junior ballista operator, I panic and fire on their lead ship. This will have no adverse consequences whatsoever.

One of the soldiers saw an adda and drew his sword.

Can we fuck their women?

Forgot pic.

You gotta use the Universal Greeting kid!

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Quick, shoot it and take it's stuff.

Jesus, you're as old as I am.

>mfw we're getting a proper blu ray remaster

How far did you get? Because Babylon 5 is a lot like classic Trek, in that it has high highs, but very low lows. And those low lows? That's a lot of season 1.

I'm a huge Babylon 5 fan and my average rating for the 1st half of the 1st season is 1.54 on a scale from 1 to 5. By the end of the season, you start seeing things pick up a bit, but it isn't until a little ways into season 2 that the show really hits its stride (and even then, there are some weak episodes mixed in).

And even good episodes will often have some really cheesy and/or painful parts. Again, it's like classic Trek in this respect. But I don't know if I've ever seen a better plot arc, like... ever. And though it may sometimes feel a bit community theater-esque (with cheap sets, and wooden acting from bit players), man, can it shine! And between G'kar and Londo alone, there's some incredibly good acting and powerfully persuasive characterization.

Babylon 5 does have some serious problems, but in a number of different ways, it exceeds other shows to the point where it's probably my favorite sci-fi series ever.

>That's a lot of Season 1
I found Season 1 to be more enjoyable than Season 3 or Season 5.

Well, that's just fucked up. Not so season 5, which was almost an afterthought since they wrapped everything up in season 4, but season 3? Don't get me wrong; I think season 5 is much stronger than season 1, but it was superfluous, so I can understand why people would be down on it (and regardless of the strength of individual episodes, I would put the season as a whole second from the bottom, after season 1). But again, season 3? Seasons 2 through 4 all have many excellent episodes, but season 2 is a bit spottier than the others, and is as arc-centric, at least early on. So I think it's clear that seasons 3 and 4 are the best (and we could debate in which order, but I think they're close enough that it doesn't really matter), season 2 is next, then there's a long gap before season 5, with season 1 bringing up the rear.