/CYOA/ General

Come Out Ye Black And Tans Edition

Last thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/LNbf2bc.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anything related to spiders?

Re-posting for the new thread.

Right. For the user who was interested yesterday I'll run a game sunday. or at the very least make a thread. Since you are a new suit you use 200 points, but if old players join be warned they use 300+ points due to playing the game for so long.

The operation name is operation "Seadogs"

Prompt is after the bright offensive arc but before the civil war arc. This is when Command was cracking down on power and solidifying their positions and liberated cites.

Captain Jack. "Alright pilots. Not all of you are ready for a navel operation, but the ACMP (armor corps military police) need our help and that means I can pull you guys into this mess. Now as you might know, the faction "Phoenix Collective" use mercs to do odd jobs and fight battles for cash. Well some of them did their own work and captured a TA capital size ship and have been using it to privater the Mediterranean sea. Now AC and ACMP didn't care about what they did until they started to "tax" allied shipping in the area. Talks are breaking down and this is becoming a problem. We want you to capture them and the ship. We might be sending you soldiers in, but try not to blow the damn things up. They won't come in without a fight so just don't blow everything up. Good luck and good hunting pilots. You have 24 hours to ready up. Jack out."

Also the game will be at 12 PM CST SUNDAY.

'Ere you go senpai

Please fuck off to your own threads.

I'm so glad I left that shithole, especially now since I see that you're still a part of it.

Go somewhere else with this please.

Yan is best girl. She is a hero of justice!

Plant dragon rules all
Bonus points for allowing you to bear literal dragon fruit

It's cool man. I'll be hosting in /qst/ as per the rules.

Doom-esque CYOA is completed.

Short and sweet, I find it.

2nd page is kind of short, but the 1st page is kind of long so it balances out I think.

>Orb of Life
Obligatory immortality option.
>Library
>Twile
She sounds like a generally great girl who's got her shit together, hopefully she can help me get my shit together as well. And her bonuses are pretty nice as well.
Yin was tempting at first, but I doubt I'd be able help her much with her guilt and post-killing breakdowns.
Miya is also pretty great, and the benefits gained from marrying her are amazing, but it feels a bit too powergame-y.
>Ghost Writer
I won't take credit for anything she writes but it would be nice to have someone who could act as an editor and beta reader and help me generate ideas.
>Body Swap
Obligatory (non-little, hopefully) girl option; I'd like to stay in her form all the time, I hope she doesn't mind.
>Real Form
Hot lesbian dickings.And romantic picnics, LANs, etc..
>Dream Gateway
I don't really care about any of these options, I just chose Dream Gateway because it's use is improved by the Deeper Magical Bond.
>Deeper Magical Bond
Sounds comfy, romantic, hot, etc., what's not to like?

Why did the mods have to take box wine from us? Are we not allowed to have fun?

Berserk 2
Demon Eater 2
Frenzied 2
Combat Suit
Spiked Knuckles
Crowbar
Shotgun
Nail Grenade
Fire Grenade
Bulk 5
Vera Ryabova
BFG
Gates of Hell
King of Hell

RIP AND TEAR

Is his power STILL out?

What happened?

Here, I fixed it for you.

Sweet, thanks!

You can't take companions with the suit. You gotta go alone.

Mods banned his phone.

Over what exactly?

Ah.

You should probably just say 1 less companion, because I guess I missed what that last line meant. But maybe I'm just retarded.

Thinking of doing something very similar to this one with a quest system and equipment/rewards as well. Ideas?

'Ban evasion'. Basically they fucked something up.

That's not what those spoilers were supposed to look like, how about this?
Individually spoilered words.

Considering you didn't pick enemies either, I'd say you are retarded. :^)

To be honest though, I probably should make it more explicit. Also I just realized I spelled Crowbar as Crowbow. Fuck.

Some kind of loli battle machine

Hey Ordion, for the empire cyoa how would an alpha therianthrope mesh with a gorgon?

I picked 5 bulks.

But now I realize I was probably supposed to pic 5 different ones wasn't I.

>Hey Ordion, for the empire cyoa how would an alpha therianthrope mesh with a gorgon?
Yes.

You're like the third person that's said they're going to remake that CYOA and then didn't follow through.

Just sayin'

Really? Damn, must be cursed or something. Still gonna try though I don't have much skill in making these.

>I picked 5 bulks.
>But now I realize I was probably supposed to pic 5 different ones wasn't I.
Yes.

Fuck i just realized I quoted the wrong one, sorry.

Uh...I haven't thought of that honestly. I guess you'd have a snake like lower body?

Could it be possible for a therianthrope gorgon to go full snek mode?

I suppose so. I haven't thought of it that far, to be honest.

2much snek

Only with minions is it too much snek.

She does "defeat" criminals.

Huh, people had the same issues with spoilers last thread Yeah, Twile's a bit weaker in the item selection, but she makes up for it in other areas.

Here's links to Branching Heart in the last thread:
Fei La & Mishe
Twile & Harmony
Omne & Pan
Alice & Andrea
Kaila & Jeanne

And here's page 2.

Kataline & Floof
Saki & Oki
Chere & Yin
Lillan & Bloom
#056 (Bunny) & Medi (NEWEST)

And then there's:
Miya

Here's the Library page.

All I can say is good luck. Fate seems against you

He only reposts the whole thing when the archive doesn't have the old pages, so you're probably going to have to pay up right now

That was just 3 pages, user.

Can you answer the questions I had in my builds for Chere and Yin here?

I missed the newest four, huh. I'll post my builds for them when I get back home.

Every time I see "SS CYOA" up there I get my hopes up real high.

I have a weird thing with /ss/. I like the idea of it, the size difference + cute aspect mostly, but irl it's so different...
For me it's about self-inserting as the one getting /ss/ed but I can't even picture a situation where it's not weird and gross as fuck. Most of my dislike for the fetish (70:30), is rooted in genuine...disgust. Like disliking seeing a dozen spider give birth on your pillow. Not even moral disgust, I just find it weird and gross. Yet I still like older sister/woman harems...and try to include that shit in all the games I play and the builds made for CYOAs.

Sorry for the blog.

Asked enough questions last thread, time to actually make the build.

>Yin

>Orb of Life
>Library - Bonus used
>Employment - Data Entry

Seemed like a dick move to not give her a choice in the matter. Takes away my backup, as I doubt Yin would willingly do what she's hated doing up to this point.

>Deal: Taken

Ball-and-Chain mode: Engaged. Maybe Yin will be a dear and help me out with work.

>Help Out: Sewing

Something Yin actually likes doing.

>Death Sight
>Cross Cloak
>Dullahan Scythe

Scythe and Sight for full vigilante-mode. Wanted the Armor, but without Yan as backup, had to choose the Cloak instead.

I posted this last thread, and since then, I've gotten more and more interested in the idea of PvP. Can someone direct me on how I do this.

I'm not sure what/how you PvP on a CYOA but a made a build.

Suit Type: Fortress

Features: Flight (180)

Body Type: Biped

Suit AI: Engineer (170)

Suit UI: Brain Implant (150)

HUD: Advanced Suit Status (145), Radar (135)

Comms: FSOT (125), Comm buoy (115), Defense Maze (105)

Weapons: Rail Rifle (85)

Drones: Scavenger x1 (75) [We can just use that to make more? Right?]

Upgrades: EC II/III (55), Cyber Brain (45), Uplift (35), Power Transfer (30)

Nanites: Hydra (20), Mycelium I/II (0)

The plan? Shit about in space telling people what to do, and occasionally firing shells at people who get pissy, chilling out with my Robo-Bro as we command a city-leveling mech, hearing the call of adventure, but hiding in space, because no-one can hear adventure call in space.

Finally

finally what user?

Site has been mostly down for two hours.

any of you got the Empire cyoa?

Gimme like 10 minutes to post the entire thing and I will.

That or he did it. You never know.

There's a page 4 with companions to.

>Magical
>Beyond Human
>Military

>Focus 2 (free because Magical)
>Endurance 3
>Durability 3
>Immunity 3
>Directed Energy Attack 3
>Self Healing 3
>Strength 1
>Passion 1
>Self Improvement 2
>Flight 1
>Agility 3
>Enhanced Senses 1
>Stealth 1
>Reflexes 3 (3 because Valuable)

>Training (free because Military)
>Unique Weapon (magical melee weapon like lightsaber, powered by my passion)
>Armour (stylish armour)
>Reputation (known for being kind but very emotional and passionate by coworkers)
>Prime Subject (free because Fiona)

>Samuel Mason
>Yuito Kataoka
>Fiona Dawley

>find book of magic in old library
>start learning simple magic only to discover it's owned by ancient magical being
>mysterious being offers to help make me super powerful sorceress in exchange for favors
>military notices me because magic has changed my appearance
>military decide I'm valuable and capture me
>they destroy book and owner (prime subject)
>forced to work for military instead of magical benefactor
>kick butt of evil terrorist groups with help from Samuel and Yuito
>do lots of good, but have trouble with public image because 9 feet tall with wings and have bitchy reporter trying to make me look bad
>will have to find a way to deal with annoying reporter, but unfortunately can't just kill her

Wait which empire? The most recent one?

I wondered why no-one was posting
Can you guys see this?

Yeah

Yeah

Well, it's pretty slow. So anyone got any new CYOAs they want to post?

K.

Benefits:
Orb of life
Library
Employment

Girl: Lillan
Job: Artistry
Treatments: acrobatics and strength(library)
Gift: Vita churro (literally the only way I can fuck her)

> build niichan
> buy equipment
> select party
> pick adventures
> prepare for hora-horas

I'd enjoy this.

Oh, okay. I didn't want to repost it if people could see it.

Of course it's different IRL. Real people are gross, and anime just isn't (most of the time).

Someone, perhaps Ordion, needs to turn this into a pdf.

PDF causes horrible and ugly artifacting. Anyone trying to put 7 imaged pages in a PDF will get something unreadable as the product.

Well that sucks.

Alright that's it in it's entirety user.

Speaking of which. How long does the archive last? I've had it time out on me before, but it was on a pretty old thread. Anyone know some definite metrics on it?

Oh, I hadn't seen that, likely due to the cross-thread links. Thanks for pointing it out. Let's see.
I like you idea to have the Dream Home be a bunker. Not only does it help isolate her from others, but you could have a nice theme going on with a big vault door and a huge stockpile of Wilkins Instant Coffee.
Yeah, Lock-Out means you can't see any supernatural creature (except those of the same type as Chere... which very likely don't exist, at least not in any significant number), so you might want to switch to surveillance.
With Materials Handling, you don't have to make her clean up her birthplace. You could have her clean up nuclear waste elsewhere. She'd be happy feeling productive doing that. And with Power Supply, if you can get her over it, she'll be fine. You just need to make her feel like more than a battery. Just don't expect too much energy early on in your relationship.
You understood Lattice Shell correctly. The limit is that she'll have to be near you & it doesn't block radiation.
I don't really see any questions about Yin. Though I noticed that although you went with the bonus, you didn't pick an extra enchantment / soul item. It was nice of you to pick Sewing.
Sorry my response took so long. I kept getting "Connection error."

Poor Saki. Is it just the tsun that makes her disliked or are her boons that underwhelming?

Well, if you want to be direct, yes, you need the churro, but given her size, she might prefer different methods.
Posting the newest page here since I get an image anyway & so that any questions about it have something more appropriate to link to. After all, I can't see (You)s in cross-thread links to reply.

I'm going to sleep. I'll reply to anything else tomorrow.

>Lurking in /trash/, Veeky Forums, and /qst/ cause I'm me
>Some fag spent a few hours today making a CYOA from one of Beri's templates with a bunch of submissions from across the board
Huh. Not gonna post it, cause blue board, but yeah. I guess everyone like CYOA.

I think it's 5 to 7 days or something?

>Sorry my response took so long. I kept getting "Connection error."
Site was down for 2 hours, a few anons managed to slip a post or two in but otherwise inaccessible.

>one of Beri's templates
Wait, I wanna see it, now. Can't you link?

Huh, that's a bit more than I thought it lasted.

It used to be 3, they upped it at some point.

I can link, yeah.
It's the Genie template.

>It's all just furshit
What a disappointment.

Why do you think it's on trash?

hi, I'm a degenerate and decided to do something for /trash/ cause mixed interests. Feel free to call it shit.

I saw it as 'huge boob appreciation' and expected better taste.

See

I hate decentralization.
In my view, CYOA should stay exclusively on Veeky Forums. It's really annoying seeing it spread around and causing problems and that makes it impossible to keep track of OC.

I saw that now. And it was all of /trash/, I just asked around and said I'd post there with the final product. Most of the pics are Furry, but only 5 of them are explicitly furry if you read it.

That does mean never ever posting nsfw CYOAs which isn't a position I can really support. Not everything needs to be lewd, but I still do wish that /d/ CYOA threads could exist. That's really down to people shitting it up for everyone else, though.

Then how would people post CYOAs that aren't fit for the blue boards?

I just expected more acceptable lush human titties and not animals and dicks. Whatever though. Anyway I agree with , I like to keep track of everything and this kind of thing makes that too hard.

So I don't really come on this board, but reading all these CYOAs are really interesting.

What do you guys do with them, just write storys or make a tabletop game out of them?

>Decentralization and Veeky Forums exclusivity
I disagree, as you may imagine. Choose Your Own Adventure are an art form of a description and not something a Mongolian Finger-painting board should lay "exclusivity claim" to.
If you want me to put it somewhere to be "recorded," I'm happy to put it there, link related for the 32-bit version.
i.imgur.com/LNbf2bc.png

You can make lewd CYOAs without putting in nsfw images. It happens here all the time.

Grognard booru has CYOAs uploaded iirc.

Some of us write stories, yeah.
Others imagine scenarios with them and just enjoy them in our heads.
Tabletop games using bits from them happen on occasion. You might be interested in the Towergirls, CYOA, has its own thread here on Veeky Forums, they have some pretty wide variety and incorporation. I know some people used the Princesses from it in some tabletop games. And some guys over there make stories sometimes.

Thank you user.
>Orc
For the big orc dick and the sexual stamina
>Warrior, Ranger
Pure physical power
>Skills
>Warrior
Unarmed, Embolden, Juggernaut, Aggressive Defence
>Ranger
Trapsmith, Potion Crafting, Poison Crafting, Bow Mastery
>Housecarl Armour
>Scissor
>Longbow

>Landfall
Prison's Scouts
Kryloch

>South
Green Hell
Wayfren

>North
Five Decade Siege
Traitors!

>Imperial City
Horn of Augustus
Food from Blackwood

>Underdeep
Purge the Rulers
Purge of the Falseol

>Companions
Bruttia
Jordis
Sylleth
Rissadris
Aphrodite

Wrestle and smash every enemy I face, crafting potions to keep myself healed up. Then I marry all the waifus at once and use my increased stamina+stamina potions for nonstop porking.

Ah, that would explain it.

I see. That makes sense, then.

That was... something. Though some clearly has problems, there were some worthwhile options in there. I noticed a typo in the genie word bubble. I'm gonna have to fix that tomorrow. In any case, I'm gonna actually go to sleep now.

I guess the pocket slime might be more into being turned used as an onahole, but at her size most heterosexual sex will involve her rubbing and/or being rubbed by a penis as big as she is. Or possibly just bukkakeing her with proportionally huge loads.

Does the bunny have childlike learning capacity if we fix her personality?