I paid 20 cent for it. You'll be paying $30 for it. Believe me

I paid 20 cent for it. You'll be paying $30 for it. Believe me.

y

Sure.. but it'll be half the satoshis you spent on an equal amount

I paid 0.0035 for it and sold it to you for .20. Thanks for your business, user.

>how to spot a new fag

I had a dream that Ripple is not a good coin.

no... i will hold BTC and use my profits to buy your XRP for free. XD

>holding bubblecoin
how much longer do you think this shit has? the tech is awful and no one cares. people are just buying it to sell to someone else at a higher price. that's not sustainable at all

>cme
>ripple
You're welcome retards

Is Ripple ever going to be sold on coinbase? That's all I'm waiting for.

nope, it's just another shitcoin warming up top5 place till lumens wakes up.

Nobody knows the future, but it's very likely. And ideally you want to be holding some BEFORE it's listed on coinbase. Everything's a gamble in crypto, but this is probably the safest bet.

>lumens
>not bitbean
I think we all know who the real winner will be in the long run, user

the absolute state of beancash shills, feels even more confyier, thanks user

i just dumped my MCO bags on the koreans for 100k
shill me XRP since its currently on ATL
is it unironically, actually not a shitcoin

Buy XRP if you're happy to sit on it and not expect immediate PND style price increases. If you haven't been following what Ripple have been doing and who they've been working with, then I recommend you have a read up on them (and follow their Twitter).

Good luck all!

(Disclaimer: My portfolio is 60% XRP as a long term hold)

it seems like a bamboozle, hontoni
almost $10B marketcap, total supply of 100 billion and 40% of total in circulation
the token will never be worth more than $2

I own a ton of XRP here too. Hoping this wasn't for nothing as it's been months of steady decline thus far.

that's not how market cap and supply work

As more banks jump on board, more money that needs to flow.

so what, you didnt convince me to buy your bags either way

>convince
I don't care whether you buy XRP or keep gambling on pajeetcoins. Not my concern, but when you spout bullshit I will call you out for being a retard.
>bags
Nigger I bought at $0.14 I am immune to any kind of price drop
>inb4 valuing in bubblecoin
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha do it. Say it I dare you.

ITT
idiots that dont understand marketcap

You have a misunderstanding of market cap. It's just a number derived from taking the current price and multiplying it by the number of coins in circulation. It's not a magic number that says prices can't go higher.

yikes, struck a nerve, did we?

You don't know how market cap works.

I don't know how any of this works desu. I'm just going all in on LTC and XRP.

get in on LINK too

This

oh yeah? where am i wrong in my statement about marketcap being high and lots of coins not in circulations and how is that not relevant to the price remaining low for the foreseeable future

>where am I wrong
The whole thing. All of it. Market cap isn't a magic number that says whether the price can or can't go up. All it says is that "There are this many coins, and this is the current price of one coin, and this is the number you get when you multiply those two numbers together."

If the price of XRP goes up, the market cap just goes up, and if it goes down, the market cap just goes down. It's not a magic number that's set in stone.

so.. if you would release uncirculated coins to the market, what would happen to the price you think?
its not going to magically create more money, user-kun

>Release uncirculated coins
Hahahahaha. I don't think you understand what you're saying at this point.

All I'm wondering is how you learned to type with being that stupid

its ok, intelligence isnt for everyone
at least you tried your hardest

Lmao, I fucking love Veeky Forums.

It better. This is my worst performing coin. Worse than even lmao ETH.

Except you literally can't refute what I said. Market cap has zero effect on the price of the token, and is only a result of the price of the token. Market cap changes as price changes.

You only have an argument if you're trying to say that the market cap is too high already, meaning that there's already to much money in XRP right now. Except that Ripple speaks to an industry that is worth trillions of dollars.

Nice try, kid. You still haven't proven that you understand market cap.