This Girl

Share cool stories about cool girls at the cool table

The girl in our group sometimes pays from everyone's pizza. That's pretty cool, I guess.

Here's the story of THREE cool girls at the table.
>Three girls, lets call the Girl A, Girl B, and Girl C
>All three show up on time,
>Put in good efforts to learn and roleplay
>Have fun with the game
>The End

Is this your fetish, OP? I don't know why lady gamers "need" a specific "omg there was a girl at the table and she was COOL" thread. Wowie, a girl can rp too. Wow. Wow. And she wasn't a bitch, wow, wow.

I've never had to deal with shitty people on the table.
I do have one that I am really concerened about but that's more of a larping thing.

What if his fetish is getting autistic impotent replies, and you just gave him exactly what he wanted?

Most i've ever seen is a very tall girl.

Free food is always cool

>And she wasn't a bitch
naaa pal, that can't be true.

Not always

Retort:
We have "This Guy" threads too.

Are This Guy threads all fetishistic about guys?

/k/, pls

Play with two girls, they always bring fesh fruit and candy for everyone when we game. Bro-tier both of them.

no because there's a chance some user's "This Guy" may actually exist, women are utter shit at Veeky Forums so "This Girl" stories are entirely fakeposts by anons dreaming about the impossible

There's also the fact that this thread has been started a dozen times already in the last month, and they're always shit.

Stories about girls can go in This Guy threads.

No I want to talk about why it was wrong to post this thread

>That guy brings his gf
>she's pretty shit and he's just always pulling annoying shit
>nearing the end of the session
>plot happens, she has to fight him
>gets really good dice and pounds his ass into the mud
>like holy shit he didn't have a chance
>he that guys to the max, and he's admittedly alright at combat but he just can't overcome her raw luck
>she's fucking loving it, he's not
>end of session he storms out talking shit about the game, says he's not coming back
>she says she had a great time
>neither come back again
>nothing of value was lost
Would have been nice if she'd joined on but I guess he wouldn't let her

Retort:
They turn to shit because a couple of fags always turn it to /pol/r9k/

This thread will be full of lies from pathetic chucks enslaved to the Axe wounds...

I'm so glad I'm free from the women's yoke

We should kill them

You know if she was enjoying herself playing properly she probably wasn't all that bad

The hobby always needs more people

Today has been an especially anti-women day

I don't really give one shot or another but I was just on /b/, it's noticeably more than usual

Same here. I'm bi but after dating enough women dating a femboy instead was a breath of fresh air. I actually understand what he's thinking and there's no pointless drama and shit. It's fucking amazing. I feel sorry for straight people who think women actually have any value beyond being required for reproduction. I can't help but wonder though, what the fuck is a chuck?

Go back to Canada

It's the weekend, neckbeards start wondering what "normies" are up to and the thought fills them with autistic rage.
Some guy on another thread wants to call the cops on me because I'm having a comfy saturday with the gf.

>I was just on /b/

shoulda stayed there desu senpai

Girlfriend keeps making characters that hit all of my high notes, basically 'waifubait', and its killing me.

If my characters don't take the bait, she wwing-womans someone else's character until they have a perfect relationship ship with mine.

The other players joke ABOUT it...

That sounds hilarious. I've had people online get so mad at me just for not being a virgin. Someone even tried to dox me once. Can we get your story in more detail user?

That's pretty damn cruel

A fate worse than death

He says, desperately hoping the guy will spill enough to dox him with

You're a faggot, you're no better, you'll be gassed first

Day of the rope is coming bitchboy

(Also I got auto corrected from cuck, stupid nigger)

(it's actually a samefag trying to bait)

lol, yeah you caught me. I'm so mad at him I just can't contain myself.

I'm not though. How would I even be baiting? Baiting is when you post something trying to get people mad. My post wasn't even infuriating or anything. Unless you're a virgin that gets mad at people for having had sex before. If you think it's bait you must be right? I'm sorry user. :C

Hey Smiley. I love you too buddy.

>more bait

Oh, I see. You're trying to bait by calling non-bait posts bait. Some sort of meta-bait. It was confusing for a second but not really infuriating at all. 2/10 for making me reply twice.

I'm a 25yo from massachusetts with a 17yo gf, she goes to a fancy boarding school full of catty rich cunts, her parents dumped her there and she hasn't seen either in over 9 months, she likes the goth aesthetic but is a happy perky girl.
She's got a year left at that school, she doesn't wanna go to college, she wants to graduate and move in, be a housewife and bear my children, I'm trying to talk her out of it.
It's the summer so she's bunkering down at my place, we watched Warcraft last night and fugged a bit, she's been doing chores all day today while I fuck around with darksouls3, she's dusting in her underwear as I type this.

Not sure on what we'll do tonight.

I moreso wanted to know why they wanted to call the cops on you, lol. Thanks for sharing though, sounds like you've got it made. I love goth, emo, and punk aesthetics but not as much the sadness and angstiness often associated with the subcultures. So I feel you on that for sure.

Damn, sound like from a teenage girl magazine....

>Share cool stories about cool girls at the cool table

Sounds like from a teenage girl magazine...

>teen girl magazine mind

The moralfag argument would be that girls shouldn't lose their virginities before they're married and since I took hers last halloween when she was still 26 and she's still with me, happy as can be, then I must have her under a mindcontrol spell and I must be stopped.

They're probably just jelly they don't have a qt teenage bangmaid asking them to impregnate her.
Anyway, got a recommendation for tonight? I was thinking of staying home, cooking something together and drinking fucktons of wine.

Even if you did, mindcontrol spells aren't illegal. That's ridiculous. People on Veeky Forums have become such moralfags lately. No sex before marriage? That's something only a virgin or a person from the early 1900s would say. Food and wine sounds pretty good to me. I don't know what all you're interested in so it'd be hard to make many suggestions beyond that. I know I should be working on some maps and campaign stuff I keep putting off.

*still 16

>They're probably just jelly they don't have a qt teenage bangmaid asking them to impregnate her.
And because you're a smug prick about yours.
And because you're living the dream and want it to end.

I love cooking with the gf too
Try a stir fry or a sauté. Great for showing off, it's easy, and all you need is some chicken and peppers or noodles. Also great for showing off.

Man I'm fucking tired, supposed to say also tastes great

Is it really that bad that I want my girlfriend to get some form or higher education? And yes it was fun having her as a bangmaid today, but I don't want her to be just that.

Sounds good, I'll try it some other time.
She had a rough day so I'm handling the cooking while she rests and sips wine. After eating we'll dance in the living room and drink some more wine. Then a backrub/feetrub and I'll eat her out.

My primary group is usually 25-50% girls and even ran for groups where I was the only dude and the one constant is that they are all pretty mediocre.

Never had a that girl experience, but neither have I ever had a this girl experience either. Most girls seem to be bland, I've always had to sit down with them for at least an hour if I want any semblance of backstory or optimization.

I don't think it's an inherent thing, or at least not something that can't be fixed, I'm just not sure how to do it yet.

Yes it is that bad and here's why:
You've had an underaged girl serving you hand and foot all day, now you're feeding her booze and intend to bury your face in her puss. At the same time you keep talking about wanting her to go to college, to reach her full potential and not settle for housewife. You're being a moralfag and a degenerate, you can't have your jailbait cake and eat it too, choose a side.

But at least you aren't as bad as that german guy from Veeky Forums that's grooming a loli into being his sex slave.