How tight are you holding on this?

how tight are you holding on this?
weak hands have probably already sold due those massive walls

Tiiiiggghhhhtttt. Love SUB.

Honestly, I bought so much of this at such a cheap price that I'll hold until I die. They are so on point with their marketing and planning - between now and January they are pulling out ALL of the stops, including their official product release AND a token burn. On top of that, dec. 14 Net Neutrality vote will pump this hard as fuck (not even speculating here - when the NN news was first announced this jumped 50% in one day).

Even if this is a scam coin, I'll hold until January at the earliest.

I should add that no one on Veeky Forums is talking about this coin which is a great sign. Once it has gone +300% and Veeky Forums starts spamming threads about it, that's when I'll sell.

the product won't live up to the hype and it will dump. Better sell before that happens

>666
Nice. I just bounced out of this to try to recoup some losses, will get back in a day or two. This month should be huge for this.

its been posted here a bunch the last few days. the threads just dont really go anywhere

Same could be said for IOTA. Plus, these guys had a a succesful alpha from what it seems.

what to think about these sell walls?

The 39 Bitcoin sell wall is still there....

50k sub here, see no reason to sell it yet. Although dev team shitposting on twitter bothers me a bit, too much useless activity over nothing solid yet.

Few tests isn't an alpha yet, user. They haven't shown anything on public yet and only claim they did something.

> too much useless activity over nothing solid yet.

Isn't this, in itself, a good reason to sell?

>only claim they did something
Yeah, I'm fully aware (they claimed on the site it was done though, iirc). I sold my bags at a loss personally. I'm watching it closely to ride the NN hype train though, because I can see it doing 50% in one day. I bought around 2.5-3.5k sats, then BTC went on a rampage and the interest just left.

But at any rate, I started to feel too paranoid.

I got in an 1700 so I'm still pretty positive.

Plenty of good stuff coming this month.
If it moons on the 14th I'll sell some.

Regardless you are still at the mercy of Bitcoin and if it moons or dumps all alts are gonna suffer.

I'd be comfy sitting at that price too.

but I have a bad feeling in my gut about this. I was HYPE AF when I first found it because I had originally stumbled into Mysterium (a decntralized VPN) and this BTFO of that. But I don't know if the devs will be able to deliver.

this user knows what he's talking about.

protip for the new guys here: if you see something not shilled that much on biz and if the threads where it shows up die fast, this is your fucking buy signal.

By the time you see it shilled hard on biz, it's already too late. You either buy before biz and watch them FOMO buying your bags at 300% or you'll be the one buying biz's bags.

Don't say I didn't warn you faggots.

Tight. This is my ticket to no wagecucking.

Comfiest hodl

keep seeing this app instead of blockfolio. What's the name of it, user? Also, is it better than shitfolio?

Delta. Cleaner UI and doesn't spend a whole day without updating your portfolio.

This is the white male token.

installing it right now

>doesn't spend a whole day without updating your portfolio.
this right here! I'm so fucking tired of blockfolio's bullshit. Also Substratum is fucked in my blockfolio...it always shows up at .42$ and doesn't change. Had the same problem back when I was holding Stratis.
Hope Delta fixes this shit.

Should I sell my Ripple and Safex coins?

i dunno, but you should def buy SUB

why would you hold ripple though? It barely moves, which could be a good thing sometimes. Unless you're trying to protect yourself from volatility, there's no point in holding it for too long desu.