Have you ever found love at the table?

Have you ever found love at the table?

Nope. Only the clashing of egos and hurting of feelings.

Yeah, but it didn't work out.
I wanted one chick but I wasn't sure if she was into me yet (she was).
So I dated another one, took her virginity, then broke up when we found out she had some serious issues. Like compulsively puking a few hours after sex.

Anyway then I dated the other one but I was kind of an asshole moving too fast and she had a lot going on in her life so she broke it off.
Still, got dat virginity too. feels good.

Yeah, but she's asian not black.
I don't think black girls are into tabletop.

On roll20 believe it or not. not me really but ive been hosting a long lasting game on there and we needed new player so i got this cool girl on board. well im not sure how but she ended hooking up with one of my old friends and things seem well for each other. theyre fianced and went to see each other a bunch of times (since he lives in Alaska and she lives in Ontario)

I had a short black girl with fucking huge tits(like this was some fucking Oppai Loli shit) ask me to DM 4e for her and some friends since she wanted to try it.

I didn't because she was a BLM supporter and was kinda getting annoying about it.

She later dated a nigga who turned out to be gay and dumped her for a Final Fantasy XIV addiction.

>Bringing women to the table

Who said anything about women?

Get outta here fluff puff, you're too pure for this thread.

I found that I deserve to be alone.

Her name was Over the Edge. She might be a little imprecise, but I've never met a setting that grabbed me quite the same way.

I ended up with a player I met over Veeky Forums in a Roll20 campaign. It took us nearly 4 months to realise we both lived in the same city.

>forever DM
No. I had nothing but contempt for my players.

I kissed some girls from my groups but never had a relationship with any of them.

There are some into it, latinas are the ones you'll never see at any table

I lusted after a girl in my group but pretty much just out of boredom and horniness. She wasn't very attractive either, I just need variety when it comes to fapping

Shortly after I came out as gay, i found my love while playing GURPS.

I hit it off with a chick who was teaching me how to play munchkin at a con once. We played Apples to Apples after which is what really sealed the deal.

I didn't get her surname or number so it was fruitless but she was blushing and coy as fuck with me by the end and it did my self esteem wonders.

That said I didn't have another date until I was 25 probably five years later and was emotionally moved when the girl told others we'd dated. So having a girl flirt back was pretty major.

Didn't like Munchkin.

>another
An actual.

> five years later
2real4me

>Oppai loli
>in the same context
Leave

yes

>implying I've ever been to a session

At a larp, not the table though.

>compulsively puking a few hours after sex

Not at the table, nor away from the table.

No. Just whores, of both genders.

There's something utterly repulsive about people joining up your game and trying to fuck one of the other players.

>mfw one idiot tried to hit up on my sister
>she kneed him in the balls