kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Claiming this thread as real thread.

Nodrama.

Honestly, given the time between the last thread and this one, anyone who dislikes the lack of an edition name has only themselves to blame. They had plenty of time to make it to their standards of "properly".

I was going to say the same

Posting was broken for most/all of that time, though.

Part of the reason for the delay was because the entire site stopped working. No one was able to post.

Really? I honestly hadn't noticed. Well, then they didn't drop the ball. I retract my accusations, people who complain about lack of edition names.

Jumpers!

What are your hobbies?

so what story lines have you jumpers derailed?

Fishing, typically the normal kind involving rods and various types of bait. Lets me sit and let my mind wander while also feeling productive.

all of them

Every last one, user.

>What are your hobbies?
Mountain Climbing, even when I am godlike I put limiters on so I can climb every mountain on the setting.

Its obsessive.

what is the most memorable derailing for yous?

So, the entirety of Feather can now be found in the writefaggotry folder on the drive. You can find it just by using the link in OP, and you'll even get a slightly updated chapter five for your trouble.

That team was really cute, like Disney Princesses almost.

Jumpers, has anyone ever reacted negatively to one of your gifts?

Oh yeah, it's that stupid furfag artist who keeps drawing people romantically involved with wolves and dragons and other shit. Fuck him.

user, do I have to remind you of the Harkness test?

The zoophile test made by zoophiles to try and defend their nasty fetish?

The only beast fucking this thread accepts is pokefuckers. You know this, Many.

MooTwo supposedly range-banned a country, so it should be fixed for a while.

Look, I'm not going to lie: This isn't a great start.

Here: Use it or lose it, I just thought people deserved the right to choose.

What country?

Dunno.

Credible guesses are Russia, Australia or Zchina.
I hope it was China. Fucking 50-centers.

It's Russia.

Generally after they have acquired a human form I would assume, or are some people using the deviantart version of pokemon for their jump.

Why the fuck did he ban Russia?

What's the psychic plant one? Grauvoir or whatever? Yeah, they don't seem to bother.

And nothing of value was lost.

too many jokes to be made

>implying these moves aren't based

Well genre-shifting Generic Western into an eldritch-horror-fantasy setting was pretty memorable.
Also I tend to rapidly implement advanced technology in any low-tech settings I go to.

Cooking, singing, star gazing, causing our kids to groan through powerful parental punditry, making references that none of my companions understand, and preying upon the assumptions of the locals.

Swiss Army Wife is quite the avid gardener. She also enjoys eavesdropping, fruit preservation, watching a guy with an afro paint trees, and being the tsukkomi to my boke.
She gets the references, by virtue of mind link.
She took up cheese making once, but the puns stank, so we had to cut it out.

We play dice in the basement every Saturday (where applicable), with some of the kids and companions. Forever DM.
Uncle Dante always gets bored halfway through, unless it's a LARP in the training room.
Aunt Joy always plays Paladin when we play D&D, but would rather play Delta Green. She's a bit Bossy.
Solaire plays regularly, and his sunny disposition always keeps the game running smoothly. Damn good team player.

We sometimes invite locals in for a game, but all the Batmans are banned.
All of them.

That thing would only vaguely resemble a humanoid in person.

And yet, pokefuckers.

I find that nearly every setting can be improved in some way by turning it into a magical girl setting.

>he's not trainer enough to want to dick his team

Look at this man. Look at him and laugh.

I find literally every setting can be improved in many ways by releasing the TFS version of Alucard for plenty of walks.

>I tend to rapidly implement advanced technology in any low-tech settings I go to.
what is the general reaction?

words to live by

So, Jumpchain! I have a question about the Undertale jump: if I take "Frisk" as a companion, but genocide everyone before s/he even arrives, would I get Chara instead, or no?

Because I really, really want to bring the littlest psychopath along with me for some reason.

Move to

Have fun with that.

Well, it tends to cause a lot of civil unrest in some places, medical care and quality of life eventually skyrockets, usually I don't implement them directly, I find a few scientists and telepathically implant ideas into their heads so that they think they came up with the ideas themselves, this helps a lot with a smooth transition since the populace don't get the idea that all this new stuff is coming from the 'outside'.

I don't think so, Chara manifests when Frisk (or the entity controlling them) genocides everyone themselves (there are some theories that Chara is actually the player, too), you'd have to convince Frisk to do the genociding.

That is obviously a /d/ interpretation of a xenomorph, I think I may have even seen the uncropped version of that on /d/ before.

given the vague impression of breasts on the edge, I'm inclined to agree
that being said, I wish I hadn't noticed

All the time. It frustrates me how some of these humans are so attached to their objectively inferior biology.

I got genetic engineering perks mate
You can't stop me

/aco/xeno/ threads are a gift to mankind

BEGONE WITH THEE

I would like to point out that they are only flat because FOX told their designer no tits, and that he would be happy with your reactions.
He gave the eggs cross shaped vaginas because FOX told him slits were to unchristan.

Perhaps but the picture was supposed to support that user's pokefucking with the assumption of not using pokemon deviantart version. That picture supports the use of deviantart for excusing pokefucking.

Manufacturing SCPs and hiding them in public places, peoples' houses, etc.
It make me feel... cool.

Giger was a true artist
A gift from the old ones

English isn't your first language is it?

>implying I have shit enough taste to goat terra Gardevoir

What is the most elegant plan you've managed to pull off during the course of your chain?

Yes, he had multiple early designs with tits, feminine mouths, and even a few with giant spike penises.

>Tfw alien vs predator never

oh wow. hobbies. *deep breath* Violin, whittling, orienteering, archery, coding, legos, reading, fishing, sketching, anime/manga, magical crafting, parkour...flying...piloting...lotsa stuff.

I gave one of my coworkers in SoL a rubber duck.

Just a rubber duck.

I left it on his desk while he was out one day. Didn't say anything. Didn't claim it. Just watched as he examined it and put it back on his desk.

The next week, there was a second duck. The week after that, a third. The week after that, no new ducks. He didn't throw them away. They just sat on his desk in the Teacher's Lounge, where we could all see. A month passed, and everyone almost forgot about them, when boom.

Three gross of rubber ducks. All over his desk, his chair, every square inch of every horizontal surface had a duck.

Four hundred, thirty-two rubber ducks were incinerated that day.

see

Could you stop with your edition wars bullshit?

>Thread full of sex talk and arguments
vs
>Productive and fun thread
gee which is better

>implying that has a thing to do with edition wars bullshit
vs
>not implying stupid shit and shutting the fuck up

Gee, which should you be doing.

Whenever I start to like you, you begin acting like an unreasonable dick for some reason.

This is Veeky Forums, either thread has the same likelihood of the same discussions. Am I more unreasonable than the last guy?

That doesn't give you leave to shitpost in the original thread.

Could you retards keep your fucking threads condensed.

Or better yet, go to /qst/ already.

Guess which one is almost certainly going to get deleted by the mods? It's not going to be the earlier one. So all you've done is ensure all the 'good discussion' is going to get wiped out instead of just staying on here. Bravo.

I haven't seen anyone trying to push CYOA gen to /qst/. What makes this any different? Perhaps your efforts would be better served if you concentratde your efforts on getting the quest threads to go to /qst/.

>I can't filter or scroll past threads I'm not interested in
Your autism is staggering.

>humans
>inferior
Cuckold detected

Also never split your goddamn threads Jesus

Flesh is weak, if I offer a human a method of transcending their flesh and becoming a being of pure soul it is only illogical to refuse.

Why the fuck do we have two threads.

Did we have another schism while I was out.

People are being pathetic and falling hard for bait like always.