Market for kebab cuisine?

Since everyone loves kebab, do you think I could make a ton of money by making a fine dining restaurant which makes dishes where kebab is utilised?

EU is about to kill the döner kebab business.

Read the news.

That's doner kebab. The Turkish ripoff.
I'll make it without phosphorus

They will never let a white boy in charge of a kebab, m8

Literally the only thing these brownies are good at...

I love the taste of phosphorus

Me too.

Then send every one of them back
like said
This is the only good thing they do

When's the ICO?

>sell kebabs on the blockchain
>make an ico for fidelity token, for example 10tokens = 1 free kebab
>find a good advisor, like him (pic related)
>raise 100mil for ico
>???
>profit

I'm not a white boy...

user kebab is usually thought of as a fast food
If you want to open a restaurant, it needs to look like a fine establishment and has to offer more than just 20 ways to eat kebab

Do you have any ideas then?

its literally the same as saying "people like cheese, i will open a cheese restaurant"
And see how many cheese restaurants are around.
Then again, it might be worth a try

with kebab?
If you want to open a restaurant, fast food or anything of the sort, you must realise that most people will go there only once as a trial run. Your product must be consistently exceptional or they won't come back.

Or pick a place where it is not easily available. Kebab is so popular now because it was not a common meal in Europe just a few years back.

Alright. That's good advice. I was just thinking there still might be a way innovate in this area.

this fast casual is the fastest growing sector of restaurants in america, not sure where you are. but here, fine dining is dwindling and there are very few new ones opening.
if in the states, open a fast casual restaurant, in the white part of town. make it modern, slightly more than a typical ethnic restaurant and as long as the food is good and you're not an asshole to your customers, you will do well.
i have two friends doing this right now, both with different ethnic foods and they are both doing extremely well

So the best chance is to open it in a place that doesn't have it and then make the restaurant clean and modern?
Sounds easier than it probably is.

it literally is. it also helps if you have environmentally friendly products. one of my friends uses plates, spoons, cups, forks, etc made out of "sustainable bamboo". virtue signalers eat that shit up. also, super pro tip: if there is a hospital that is also in the white area of town, open it there and give 10% off to all hospital staff. literally your annuity

another thing. come up with a few really good sauces, then bottle and sell the ones that people like the most. just there in store. you never know who may come in and want to get that in retail - boom, extra revenue stream

> kebab

Thats a shwarma.

Thanks alot dude.

who's "everyone" you fucking muslim cuck hostage from 3rd world country ?

White people keep entering kebab shops for some reason. You tell me.

you're welcome, user. to clarify - open near the hospital not in it. don't know if you guys have this, but in america, most hospitals have food courts like a mall, so definitely not in one, lmao

What coin is this? Which exchange?
Sage

I highly recommend a food truck. You can put it in good locations like by work places during lunch and by bars at night, drunk ppl can't resist. You will have much lower expenses and bring in almost as much, just figure out about where you can get a permit. some of the best shwarmas ive had were out of a food truck in UAE. good luck

fool...

Man imma tell you from experience:
If you do it good, clean, with a friendly service and a little better then the others, you ll make money.
In thr kebab business there are mostly people who dont like the job and jsut hang around in the store.
Then there is the few turks with some self respect, they wear an apron, they keep it clean, they dont curse, they speak your language. They usually have their own dauce recipe, take the fresher veggies, and the higher priced meat.
Those are the ones that get the shitload of customers.

is this bait?

That's an idea but it's hard to make that high end.

Of course I'll keep it civilized.