Electroneum

Hey Veeky Forums tell me, why aren't you invested in Electroneum?

> biggest ICO in history (even reached the goal of 40m$ earlier than expected (ICO price was 1ct/coin))
> based on monero blockchain
> only 2 decimals (easier usage)
> heavily marketing oriented team with the goal to bring crypto to the masses
> great app with simulated mobile mining & game (freebies are always great to give people an idea what its about)
> already deals w/ a pr company & next. exchange (which directly sells coins like ETN for fiat currency)
> talks with a mobile carrier w/ 50m customers (and likely other companies too)
> currently being secured by hackerone (also used by uber, starbucks, etc.)

Currently the ICO wallets are still locked till hackerone finishes its testing, but the price of the currently only mined coin-pool already increased to 10ct/coin.
Richard Ells is a genius. He knows that success lies in simplicity and that a coin is only worth as much as the amount of people using it. He attempts to reach the 99.5% of people whove got no idea about crypto while creating a currency that can actually be used as such in a simplistic manner.

Stupid name won’t catch on with “99.5%” of people. dump while you can.

someone post pajeet bingo

i think u may get a bingo

>implying anyone cares about the name of a coin.

Even if, 80% of all cryptos got "shitty" names

Name does matter when you’re talking about a coin that wants to replace fiat and used by the masses.

Well, we'll see how it goes.
I dont even think Electroneum sounds that bad.
There are far worse named cryptos like "Stellar Lumens", "Qtum" or "OmiseGO" in the top 30.

Why should I invest in a coin that couldn't keep their ICO customers info safe.
Why should I invest in worthless devs that tried to beg Monero devs help them copy and paste cryptonote and create their shitcoin.
Why should I invest in a coin that keeps their ICO customers locked out of their funds while only miners can profit.

This is gonna dump so hard once ICO wallets are unlocked

when will i get my 100k from ico

this is a trap right now anons! Currently there is very little supply of ETN tokens but that will change verry soon. If you buy now you will be a bag holder for a loooooong time. Price will drop to 0.02 or even back down to ico price of 0.01 once ico tokens get released.

no matter user, i made 50 percent profits on it today

> Why should I invest in a coin that couldn't keep their ICO customers info safe.

Uh, looks like someones unable to read. They themselves had 0 to do with customers being unsafe. They simply saw that people who invested in the ICO have had their email hacked before on other sited (facebook, amazon, twitter, whatever) and wanted to make sure people change their mail password.
They've got 2FA on their own website, which itself is pretty much safe.

> Why should I invest in worthless devs that tried to beg Monero devs help them copy and paste cryptonote and create their shitcoin.

I love the way youre using degrading words in an attempt to emphasize your weak statement.
Anyways, the devs are heavily marketing oriented and no end consumer does actually care about technological aspects. Asking for help isnt a bad thing either.

> Why should I invest in a coin that keeps their ICO customers locked out of their funds while only miners can profit.

If you think that way why dont you mine yourself? People who complain about locked wallets can dump all they got and sell it to me. Longterm holding is key with this one and the profits one will be able to make with that, will be a lot more than a scruffy miner makes now.

There is definitly gonna be a dump when wallets are released and ill gladly buy the dump and enjoy my atleast 1$/coin ETN.

When wallets are released, which should be in about a week.

Anyone who buys now seems to be a bit disabled. I bought 100k in the ICO and will buy even more when the dump occurs.

Lovely, isnt it?

They most definitely got hacked and had shitty security on their website. There was a Twitter account @electoneumLUL that was posting about hacking them and dumping the user info. That's when they had to hire Hacker One to straighten their shit out.

And what is so special about electroneum that you think this shit coin will go to $1 with a 5 billion supply plus whatever the inflationary rate is (CMC says 21 billion total supply)

Didn't know about that twitter account. If it happened like that I think they solved the problem in the most logical manner.

The special thing is that this company is actually trying to attract customers and will do that in a pretty intelligent way.

First of all the easy use because of the only 2 decimals.

If you look at BTC it has a 21 000 000 coins supply, while having 6 decimals. Therefore its basically 21 000 000 000 000 coins, when ETN is "only" having 21 000 000 000 00.
The start is with about 5-6 bil, which is correct.

The app is key in the regard of marketing. The simulated mobile mining experience will enable people to easily obtain a few ETN to get a feeling for cryptos (and everyone likes free stuff). The game will also enable people to earn some ETN. This can/will be used for a viral marketing campaign in the way of "free money for doing nothing/playing a game".
There is also a referal program which earns both parties 5 ETN for making people install the app and scan a QR code, which is also used for easily transfering ETN.
They key lies in simplicity and making cryptos accessible for the usual normie.

Another aspect is the 40m$ gained in the ICO, which for the most part is going to be spent in marketing (as you can see M A R K E T I N G is fucking key here).
If you look at the current economy one sees a shit ton of awful products marketed well and selling like freshly baked bread.
This concept is transfered to this new space, while having a well usable product.

im not defending the coin but you are retarded
i read about it and what happend was they got somebody trying to bruteforce email+passwords that got pwnd on the webwallets
thats not being hacked thats just somebody being stupid and using @yahoo + samepassword from 10 years ago

there was no data leak it was retards getting pwnd the 2nd or 5th time because they dont switch email provider or use new passwords

Whatever ETN is a shitcoin and if what you said is true that proves that this ICO mostly brought in n00bs and retards who are seeing moon prices on ETN now but will get shaken the fuck out when all the ICO wallets come out and it's a race to dump.

Love the way youre declaring normies as "n00bs" (you cant believe how cringy this way of spelling appears) or "retards".

The key is, once again, to attract the masses and build an actually usable currency. If only the 0.5% "h4xx0rs" (to speak in your words) use a coin, it wont do shit.

If you would have any clue about the world you would know that dumb sheeple are an amazing tool for making money, but to use them as such you need to simplify.

And just an hour later we are FREEFALLING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

its a genius scam, really.
>shill hard and scoop 40m from retards fomo'ing ico hype
>lock their coins with a fake hack to dry up supply
>dump dev coin stack on artificially pumped price because lack of supply

these faggots making JOOST look like the scammer kiddie pool

i will mine this coin with my mobile

what fucking pleb you got to be to buy into this scam

Uh it has fallen 3 cents, meanwhile its back to 9.
Jokes aside, the current price doesnt mean shit. Just as much as the BTC dip few days ago, short term is irrelevant.

Thats one way to look at it. We'll see what the future brings.

Go ahead and do that. Even if the price falls to 2 cents I still atleast doubled what i invested, when I bought at 1 cent each + 10% bonus.