Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/fMEWcg
coindesk.com/blockchain-voting-code-made-open-source-moscows-government/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Less than 10% folio in Omisegoy
nope

No DGB? Pathetic....

You already made it, you stupid fuck.

Take 5% of your portfolio and invest it in a brand new ICO project. High risk, high reward.

Sell NEO and Aeternity, buy some BTC and put rest into LINK and you will make it. Trust me, NEO has nothing going for it except "Ethereum of China" but the ethereum of china is ethereum.

You posted this already quit humble braggin

>nearly 250k in crypto
>only has 0.3 BTC

Yeah alright lad

I don't get your point, bitcoin is constantly outperformed by alts, that's why its dominance has been falling over the years

I dropped my last 1MM DGB coins a few weeks ago, I feel like a great weight has been lifted... I feel like I can fly again.

What ICO?

Link is too risky, it's at risky of dying from being meme'd too hard

I don't have a specific coin I need to dump on you, so I don't really know what to tell you. I've seen VeroFox shilled on this board all day today and yesterday, so I put in $100.

There's also Crypterium, but it looks shady as fuck to me. Find a project you believe in that has a real world use. Only those coins will exist past the eventual crash.

>so I put in $100

lol? Am I supposed to take you seriously? I don't lift a finger unless a trade is $20k or more.

Move you're iota gains to xrp

Then be a high roller and invest $20k in whatever project you think has potential. Just because I don't have thousands of dollars of throwaway money doesn't mean my advice here isn't legitimate. I'm not trying to dump bags. I mean, shit, I'm specifically telling you to get in on the ground floor with an ICO. Find an ICO that you think sounds like a real project. Don't fall for flashy websites and marketing buzzwords.

Lol no SIA. It's like you want to stay poor

Hey look the verofox dev is back

rcn

>anyone who invests in a coin is the developer

I didn't realize that LINK had a devteam consisting of 75% of the Veeky Forums userbase.

Um. So do penny when it comes to the SP500.

However, you got 99 out of 100 chance picking the wrong one.

weak shilling for IOTA sage

>I invest $1 in the stock market
>doesn't mean my advice isn't legitimate

discord.gg/fMEWcg

Come join us on discord and make some fucking bank.

>I've seen VeroFox shilled on this board all day today and yesterday, so I put in $100.
Oh my kek

>tfw you make a LARP thread and pretend we don't all know you're LARPing

Why are no-coiners always so angry?

To my reference you already made it, juice portofolio

>bitcoin is constantly outperformed by alts

Not these past 3 months...

Then buy 100 different ones

I made 600% profit since Oct1 while mostly trading USDT/alts, have about 10% in BTC from an old position, there were so many moon missions in the last weeks, nearly every good coin doubled at least

>1000 neo
How much passive income is GAS netting you?

Hst and req. Both low market caps and both massive potential.

I don't know, I keep it on an exchange.

I had 1707 yesterday and was only making .5 gas a day. Not worth. Sold it to ride some more pumps

where's the REQ?

Buy 10k ark, the flood is almost here (or just be an opportunist and sell the mobile wallet pump).

HST is dead. Governments will make their own blockchains for voting, did you really think world super powers would use a shitcoin to decide their leadership?

coindesk.com/blockchain-voting-code-made-open-source-moscows-government/

> dead
> been out for couple weeks, 10x from ico already on shit exchanges only
> UN partnership just announced yesterday
> SAP partnership (20 billion revenue company)
> more clients to be announced soon
> big exchanges soon

Read the token mechanics, clients will be using the tech, and buying tokens from hst who buy on the tokens on the open market, driving the price up, the price of the token is irrelevant to the clients. Also use case is far greater than just governments/political. But w.e stay poor.

10x doesn't cover investing equally in 100 shit coins.

Add more BTC and BTS and yes you will.