Players of Annoying Intent

ok

I'd probably hang out with that dude. He's nowhere near as autistic as some of my friends or myself.

>that much black clothing
>in texas
is he a corpse or something? I bet he was also wearing black jeans and black doc martens as well.

>Moving to Japan, where I will be studying and making a career in Video Game Development

Someone needs to tell him he can do that here. Moving to Japan for "video game development" is a pretty shitty cover for "allow my inner weeb to overtake my soul"

Especially since he is in Texas, which has a massive tech community.

Nice quads also

> inner weeb

There's nothing inner about it

Being a weeb on the surface doesn't stop you from being deeply a weeb.

God, I'm sweating my ass off just looking at him.

I swear to God that guy looks familiar. His face specifically. Dunno where in Texas that picture is.

that's probably what the water bottle is for

not pictured is the giant backpack full of more water since he spends 90% of his day sweating his ass off

Oh god, I would fight that guy. He's the exact embodiment of my second most hated archetype of humanity. SJW are first, but I can't really fight them, since they'd curl into the fetal position and scream rape until I leave. The following morning I would wake up to an extremely falsified blogpost on a mainstream website and 10 million idiots supporting a cause they know nothing about.

Wow. Check out this internet badass.

Go back to /v/ with your manbaby bullshit please. I'm sorry OP posted that picture of you, but why don't you go ahead and cry about it when you finally get around to shooting up your high school?

god damn that user triggered you good didn't he? return to your tumblr shithole and have a good cry, you'll feel better

I bet you wear a fedora anyway

I get it, it's funny because you're adopting a *teleports behind you* attitude and being the same kind of person with no self-awareness that he is. 7/10, a bit too indirect.

You seem a little flustered, and probably still in highschool. Perhaps you should take a break from the internet for a while.

>triggered
>tumblr
>i found a funny picture from a website called /b on facebook today

What's wrong with fedoras?

Holy fuck when did Veeky Forums turn into /co/mblr?

user, the issue isn't that you were expressing distate for tumblr, it's that you were jerking off to your power fantasy about how you'd fight them and be a martyr because they'd cry and lie.

I'm not even the guy who posted that, you faggots just overreacted

But user, it was spoilered for your protection.

I don't think any of us mocking the shithead tumblrs invading Veeky Forums were the guy who posted that

>he is in Texas, which has a massive tech community.
but it's not japan, which is gloriously more technologically advanced.
Never mind that no one would hire a White-ass Weeb. the cost of living is probably going to kill him as well.
don't live on island but shit is like 10 dollars more expensive up here than if i was in the lower 48. but no sales tax and free money every year, so that's a plus.

>Players of annoying intent

"I know this is a dungeon crawl, but I want to explore my character's alternate sexuality. Here's how I expect you all to cater to me..."

>Tumblrs invading Veeky Forums

It's cute that you came over here from /v/ this summer, but please go and stay go

>Implying he leaves his house

He really is . He has good tastes in people to dispise. Fuck SJW and weeb Edge-asaurus's.

Pls try suicide.

did you have a good cry? and feeling good enough to return to Veeky Forums and post again now that your tumblr hugbox validated you? shame you came back, it was nice having Veeky Forums be that much less of a shithole while you were back at your home

What the fuck are you going on about m8 you're the one crying about the sjw bogeyman gonna take away your videogames

Man, you literally sound like one of the mouth-breathers from /v/. Thread is reported because it's not contributing anything.

Pure autism

One of my players is flat-out intergender. If they walked up to me and said they wanted to explore that stuff in blunt terms, I'd work with them and figure out a way to make it happen.

Being a GM is as much about working with your players as it is filtering out the strawmen.

I lived in Alaska for 4 years, there are small price hikes on food, thats it.

sorry about your learning disability, in light of that I'll take it easy on you and point out the only one who's mentioned video games this thread is you

>it's not contributing anything

it may have had shitty invading tumblrfags not shitposted it up

>getting back on topic
If you have "ill intent", that is, you show up hoping for an opportunity to preach, proselytize, react-to, troll, or bully, don't show up.

The gaming table is not the internet.

>enjoys suits
>doesn't wear a suit in his okcupid picture

It is against the rules to announce one's report, so I won't announce it.

he honestly seems like a pretty cool guy. So what if he's mildly autistic.