Lets get one of these threads started. I'll start

Lets get one of these threads started. I'll start.

Had a DM that just wanted to throw a game together, but I was the only player available, so the DM said, make whatever you want, go nuts. So I decided I wanted to play a dragon and just go around wrecking shit. I tend to play play a lot of reptilian / amphibian characters when I can get away with it, I am sure that's all my DM thought this was. As the game progressed, my character ended up taking over a small kingdom and the entire game became this really in depth political campaign, and my character ended up being a pretty benevolent ruler.

Here's the Template.

Bumpan

>super-strengh
>super-speed
>throwing mastery
>hangs out with a peculiar clique
>nasty temperament
Dio was a rippoff

Tried to run a game with imperialistic nations against the backdrop of a larger, supernatural threat to the natural order of things.

The players promptly ran away from the plot, made the situation a hundred times worse, and ultimately the villain won, a pc's death was turned into propaganda by the villain, another pc was morally compromised, the third pc's nation was subsumed by the villain's nation, and a fourth pc's order was more or less nullified by the villains' victory. Despite this everyone had fun and wanted to revisit the setting.

Bumpan again.

>Pathfinder
>Archery focused Chaotic Neutral Ranger
>Primarily good campaign to save children, stop international conflict, end Hag coven from pulling political strings
>Played an anarchistic superhero trying to unseat all thrones of power

I approve of this so hard.

I need to hear the story behind this one.

Pretty simple, really. I played a female bard, everyone assumed slut, she turned out to be an inspiring speech-flinging ham who never backs down from a challenge. still a slut though

Bumpan, any more?

This is /v/ tier.

>this is my first time on Veeky Forums
>the post

You build a glorious empire only to have it crumble around you, degrade into mindless husk and a shadow of your former self and got killed by a random murderhobo?

lightning powers based more on sunlight and fire rather than air

It went about as well as I hoped.