Tell me why these cats have any long term value at all? Don't get me wrong, I love the idea but this is a fad...

Tell me why these cats have any long term value at all? Don't get me wrong, I love the idea but this is a fad, what happens when people get bored of owning a digital picture of a cat and people loose interest?

Beanie babies

mad nocat subhumans who bought IOTA on its dead cat bounce

They realize that this goofy bullshit represents the beginning of digitized assets on the blockchain.

STAY MAD NO CATTER
THESE CATS ARE A PART OF INTERNET HISTORY

It dies like anything.

CSGO skins, second world property, magic cards, beanie babies. All this shit built on supply and demand.

They realize that this goofy bullshit represents the beginning of the biggest digitized asset bubble in modern history.

Magic is the only normal thing in this list.
Trading it is retarded, but at least it brings joy into ppls lives and has a purpose, unlike this cat speculation

my man

everything is built on supply and demand

Tell me why these coins have any long term value at all? Don't get me wrong, I love the idea but this is a fad, what happens when people get bored of owning a digital entry of a coin and people loose interest?

>this is a fad
No shit, get in, get your initial capital out, and take profit at regular intervals. Just because it's a fad doesn't mean you can't make money.

How much ETH do you need to put into this to make worth it money?

They have no long term value, it's just a fad, but luckily for you it will last a lot since neopets + cat autism are a terrific combo

Don’t bother mate. Wait for the next thing like this and go in big early. Superman’s dog was called krypto, that’s me giving you a nice early insight to something that’s going to do just the same as kitties ;)

why am i laughing so hard

Am I doing it right?

spamming scam

This one is probably a short term thing
Wait for someone to create a crypto collectible that has more features like a trading card game or something
That's the collectible to invest in

can someone please donate a cat so I don't feel lonely anymore? I will be eternally grateful to you.

0xe05349edb7cdd4dca0d4354cc3529d6b10ac40fb

this, its nothing but a proof of concept that you can have more than shitty dice games, you can build anything on the blockchain and play with real life money you can actually cash out

Of course they won't. That's not bad. Just sell them if you are done having fun.