Other urls found in this thread:

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=861450
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=861469
youtube.com/watch?v=XdofmoYcJNE
youtube.com/watch?v=lzXHTebPbuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y23YtUAZieQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Chorfs Banned Season 4.

2nd for Squigs banned next stunty season.

They're from Black Scorpion, I would be super enthused for them too if BS still did metal. Their skaven are top notch rats.

>tfw no qt yeti gf

Crab will never win the blood bowl

Post update for the new thread Mauled.
Also when are signups finishing?

match soon

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=861450
Best gobbos vs Chaos flings

tfw u win as woodelves but you now have more jouneyman lineman than lineman

Sonichu Stars vs Snot Machines

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=861469

So business as usual?

pretty much, as long as they don't injure anyone else too bad I can't complain

You only need 2 wardancers and maybe a catcher.

yeah I've bought my second wd and I already had a tree and a catcher.

Ramciamciam's Chaos All-Stars Juniors are the first known stunty semifinalists

FOULABLE
SKINK
TIGHTS

So uh guys

Pull the plug on him.

"Lost his fumbbl password" says local crustacean who may or may not be posing as several different coaches in stunty leeg.

>Implying
Wizzy is gone pal.

ded

Shadowing and Stab should be rolled into an "Assassin" skill.

Assassins already start with both of those skills.

If any skills should be combined it is foul appearance and disturbing presence

There is no reason take either unless you start with them like the Nurgle Warriors

Update when? Its been almost 2 days

I don't see what's not worth taking in Foul Appearance.

I wouldn't make it my first or second skill but third isn't bad.

>Foul Appearance

Ignore that, got them flipped. Meant to say Disturbing Presence.

Who /totally pissed/ here?

Wheres the dumbass commisioner? And why haven't we had an update

I heard he was seen in Marseille scouting new teams.

Why do you need an update this bad? There's still weeks left until next season.

Probably hungover.

Some nerds want to know what team to bring in order to counter their opposition.

Kek

srsly why are teams public? seems pretty lame

It helps team diversity. There only a few asshole that would be the third or forth of any one team.

It's exciting to get the updates when they are ready.

Srsly, what the fuck is wrong with you.

>implying you can counter chorfs in vets.

>You're an asshole for playing the team you want

You're an Autist if there is only one team that you could possibly want.(hi crab ;^D ) A bitch if you're calling out the commish. An asshole if you really are going to be the 4th team of X race.

No implications needed.

is rq often in blackbox?

also wat do when it happens?

rq?

Rage quit. Guy left then come back after 5 mins. Then he took 20 mins to position his players. Left 2 more times for 5 and 10 mins. Also insulted me and accused me of cheating. Game lasted 1h and 20min. At least Nuffle gave me +ST on nwerewolf for it.

Contact an admin.

Did he type in broken English?

mhm

What was his name, it may be the same guy that is infamous for calling the other player's dice better and they are cheating for it.

Bump

dded

Fumbbl now has post game dire analyzer built in. Wee, I'm sure people bitching about their dice won't get old.

Who you rooting for this season? Anyone Team Crab here?

Who?

That guy with the mean chorfs who is always a bridesmaid but never a bride in our playoffs

I always root for myself

New team! are you registered? Mauled is too gay to update

Yea im the ogre in rookies: Chumps of war. I was on the last pic, better known for my other team CandyRappers.

>a season without the Rappers

youtube.com/watch?v=XdofmoYcJNE

What if we gave ogres G skill access, but kept snots the way they are

Yeah how about you take away bonehead too. That might make them a bit too strong though, so you probably should take away like 1 strength and 1 agility. You should definitely make snots like ma8 too.

fanny guy
But seriously if we gave ogres G access and kept everything else the same they still won't be OP, they might be just a smidge more playable

And then pretend the human ogre is for some reason dumber and not like the cool, organized ogre teams?

>lizards would still be better because the av7 and str 2 skinks that don't die to a light breeze

Just give the snotlings regen and thick skull, that will make sense and balance the two teams out.

What kind of autism is this? Guy offers a geniune attempt to balance bar none the shittiest team in the game and you just get defensive for what?

Balancing is for idiots.

i discussed this extensevly with other people. we love ogres. but giving them acces to general would make them insane, literally broken as soon as you get to mid tv. like break tackle strip ball on an ogre and you cannot defend your ball ever.

all ogres get block to. its just to good,

now what we discussed was that we should make ogre positionals so that you can have some general skills but dont get access to general.

we thought it would be a good idea to make a ogre runner, give him minus 1 armour and the sure hands skill.

bonehead is part of the team charm
as is agi 2 and strength 5 so you cant touch those.

How about an Ogre thrower.
He comes with the pass skill.

Then an Ogre Blocker he comes with the tackle skill.

Then an Ogre Pro he comes with the Pro skill.

Also an Ogre cannon ball he comes with the right stuff skill.

> throwing an ogre down field
What part of this is a good idea?

he does not need to land right he just does need to not get stunned.

thing is, sure hands is really fucking important on at least 1 ogre, so you can actually pick up the ball without using a rerroll every fucking time.

So are block and tackle. By limiting G access it makes the ogres a challenge team. Like Vamps, Khemri, Flings, and Gobbos

The entire point of those 5 teams are so more experienced players can play with a handicap vs newer players without needing to take purposely inefficient moves or skills.

Just like Orcs, Chorfs, and Lizards exist so that new players who suck have a chance to compete

and Undead, Dark Elves, Necromantic, every team that beats you.

ogres have like a 30% chance to draw though.

Haven't been here fora while, this general sure did get worse

It's a real travesty.

Orcs are terrible lol

>av9
>4 free block
>4 st 4
>free surehands
>8 (+troll) guard pieces

>the troll
Shit Orc coach detected

If you gave bret blockers grab instead of wrestle and then gave blitzers GA access or GAP access, would that fix brets?

Just make Brets what they were at first. Knights get GAS. Rerolls are 60k. Everything else is the same.

Then they are just every other team

In what way? They aren't shit?

Having 8 st access players. It's just another guard mb team

with A skills you could have way more fun, and polly just give the blockers guard

Update now Mauled
Its been over 3 days.

Anyone else feel like they are luckier in bb2 and fumbbl ranked than in box? I pull off so much bullshit in bb2 and ranked and in box I fail every ag roll that matters

He gone now.

Never.

youtube.com/watch?v=lzXHTebPbuQ

>"World Cup" quarter final
>literally an aeon between blocks, even ones that "follow on" from each other
>that last turn of OT
>literally spends 5 minutes dicking about, only to 2xGFI it to score anyway

Do you need a lobotomy to play Cyanide or something?

You can probably guess who I am rooting for by this song:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y23YtUAZieQ

Blood Bowl doesn't actually need a perpetual general thread in Veeky Forums. It ends up attracting the vidya gamers - most of whom are awesome bros - but some of whom are degenerate powergamer cunts. Just like every video game community. Bickering and flaming is inevitable when the same thread is essentially up 24/7, with the same inevitable posters going over the same discussions again and again.

Is there a fucking Level 2 Black Orc with Leader?

Yes.

When leagues are on we do

Best thing is Jimmy Fantastic think's that is a great idea, also that tackle is shit.

I don't understand, Orc rerolls are 60K, leader on a black orc is 30K. So you retarded your black orcs skill up for a 30K saving. And you can get leader on a fucking single on your thower for a savings of 40K

To be fair tackle isn't too great in the world cup because it's such a dwarffest.

Yea, he said in general he hates tackle and think's it is a shit skill and then in specific he was saying the guy was a retard for having it. But to be fair that guy was looking at either a mostly dorf draw of 3 games of nothing but rats and elves.

You and your extensive discussion are wrong. As long as it's 6 bonehead ogres and some snots, they will always be the worst roster by a mile. By your reasoning, any slightly lucky ogre team who rolled a few doubles would be 'insane and literally broken' right now, but patently that isn't the case. 1/6 of your players boneheading every turn and your support cast getting 3d cas'ed every turn, it's a joke.

fwiw i think they're the most fun race to play. i love them. but they are the worst of the worst, not one or two small changes from being op

yeah, you need league threads - which arguably should be on one of the many /v/ boards.

The occasional BB chat to talk about why balance sucks and the latest releases is pretty cool, but when you post the daily league updates in the form of a "general / anything goes" then people will come and shit up your league thread. Like I am doing here, although unintentionally.

>The occasional BB chat to talk about why balance sucks and the latest releases is pretty cool
>I hate x team it's so OP
>look at my fanfic edit, it will make everything balanced
>we should remove all the teams I dislike
>pretty cool