Is it a good time to buy moonero now?

Is it a good time to buy moonero now?

always a good time

Indeed.

A year from now buying in ~200$ will make you seem like smart money . what the world has come to , Veeky Forums fags making money . my meme lines predict 1k$ price in 2018

noob question, where can i exchange them into ETH or BTC?

Binance is my favorite

any exchange

When people cant trust Panama to keep their wealth a secret anymore Monero will. It really is the best crypto out. Unstoppable at this point.

>ATH
>buying now
Lads

you might want to wait for some correction
it just went from 80 to 200 and a kinda overbought

I see a lot of future Pink Wojaks at the end of this week.

Fundamentals aren't that good.
It could be outlawed

That is what they said at $95, $125, and $165. Each of those accumulation periods was 50% shorter than the last. Given that pattern, we should be blasting off from $200 before the week is out.

Monero. Outlawed.

Lot of people say this but whats the reasoning behind that?

I only bought literally 5 Monero because it has an aura of trouble around it. I feel like it's one of the (many) coins that will be shoahed next year.

Black markets make commodities more difficult to acquire and therefore more valuable. Cocaine and heroin are as valuable as tylenol but can be worth $100/gram in the right places due to scarcity

If you are long term, just buy. If short term, wait to squeeze a few extra percentage points. Enter at $180. $165 if you are feeling lucky.

If it's harder to get then it starts to sell at a premium. Simple supply and demand.

(Newfag question) What wallet should i be using for Monero?

I also predict monero 1k when btc hits 40k. Monero will moon and i havent accumulated shit yet fml.

I can't convince myself to buy this even though I kind of want to. Isn't it way overpriced as it is?

monero wallet?

all cryptos are

So why invest in monero if you are sure BTC will go to 40k?

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Monero been a better investment over the last 6 months than BTC?

How about since both started existing?

Use the monero wallet. Seems kinda complicated at first but it's probably the best way to store

>He bought btc at the ath of $5, $10, $100, $1000....

If you have this short of foresight you don't deserve the gains

You must be pretty bad at math huh?

40/10 = 4x your money
1000/200 = 5x your money

Quick maths

kek'd

need a btc to xmr exchange please

we are literally about to break out from a huge memetriangle

No you are not allowed.

i'm a crypto-newfag, bought btc for 50€ yesterday, but i use binance

Bittrex

Gdax has free trades if you dont do the ask price

i use blockchain to buy btc, is that... ok? there are so many different coins and sites and everything. as i've understood it, i buy btc from for example blockcahin, trade it to an exchange site and exchange it to which ever coin, and trade it back to a wallet of that type of coin.