>life was pretty great
>accidentally insult a visiting Lunestier noble
>week later my parents get raped and murdered
>stress makes my Druidic magic fail
>permanently turned into a frog hybrid
>"friends" calling me Froggo the Fugly Frog
>starting to notice the food tastes like Rat meat
>my penis fell off yesterday

Why did you guys pretend St Flares was a good school?! I could've gone to Lunestier and become a rich CHAD. Now my life is over.

Still wondering how you would do a PVP CYOA.

Is it like a tabletop or something? I noticed PA CYOA mentioning abilities and shit.

>tfw older brother dropped out from Lunestier
>tfw older sister dropped out from Lunestier
>mfw I'm probably next
Console me, heroes. I don't want the snooty girl from two classrooms over to make fun of me again.

>peasant
>go to Lunestier
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

what a shame

>Still wondering how you would do a PVP CYOA.
>"I choose these things and that makes me the best one ever!"
>"I choose THESE things and use them to fuck you up!"
>"Nuh-uh!"
>"Ya-huh!"
>repeat ad infinitum

Somewhat contradictory, but the best way I've seen PVP CYOA's is to make the PVP entirely optional and not able to leak into the PVE.

>I chose anti-mage build

yes, we saw it already, user.

Make one of the options start out really weak, but give them the ability to steal the powers of the anons they kill. It's user's favourite option. Trust me.

That sounds a lot less like fun and a lot more like an imaginary playground fight.
That seems like it may work better

also old cyoa, probably.

>That sounds a lot less like fun and a lot more like an imaginary playground fight.
And this is why you shouldn't have PvP in your CYOA.

If you're really weak, how are you going to beat anyone?

It doesn't matter. Just the fact this option exists and could potentially snowball into killing everything and everyone is enough.

avoid that pesky root of all evil, hide in library or something

>That sounds a lot less like fun and a lot more like an imaginary playground fight.
That's exactly what it is, look at the old monster hunter threads to see en excellent example of it.

Artifex was also ruined by this. Lots of shitposting from that one too.

It's a shame really. I think it'd be proper fun if you could do it right, though I think the nature of Veeky Forums and anonymity would err towards shitposting

>making a 3-page CYOA into a PDF
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

I'm still convinced that Artifex was a long con shitpost that wanted to get us all emotionally invested before adding the Reaper.

That girl military thing in the last thread is like a PvP CYOA, and runs as a tabletop. Nobody, to my knowledge, has ever actually played it.

Efficiency.

Succubus School version, ~90% done
>OC

Please leave suggestions for powers/changes to price at the end of your build if you think something could be added/changed

>complications: debt and sickness (+600)
>elf girl (2600 left)
>harpy (2100 left)
>cat (because why the fuck not, 2950 left)
>lamia cook (2550 left)
>loyal poodle warrior (1850 left)
>satyr alchohol artist (1400 left)
>gifted orphans (900 left)
>normal clothes times 10 (650 left)
>fine clothes times 2 (400 left)
>musical instrument (325 left)
>spellbook (225 left)
>comfy innkeeper background
overall a cozy cyoa, many options for how to frame.

I don't mind the default female form, but I would like to have a penis every now and then if only for nostalgia's sake. I'm surprised it's not a part of Shapeshifting.

usually dont play the lewd ones but sure
>Body type: Average
>charm (9 left)
>relaxing area (8 left)
>induce arousal (6 left)
>seductress (5 left)
>metabolism (4 left)
>emotion link (2 left)
>own production (1 left)
>round two (0 left)
>roommates: arel and remme
more roommates maybe? the passive and active categories need more powers imo. otherwise decently fun

Doom got updated.

Super Shotgun and Chainsaw added. Minigun now uses boolet.

Empire CYOA slightly updated.

Also, what would people think of a Crown Quest reboot taking place in the Empire CYOA universe? I've been thinking of that, but so far Empire CYOA hasn't taken off like I'd hoped it would have.

You can now opt to lose 2 skills to gain 1 unaffiliated skill.

You can only get 1 unaffiliated skill at the most.

What's the update?

Alpha Therianthrope + Unarmed Mastery sounds pretty tasty. I like this update.

Very minor, as I didn't receive too much feedback.

Addition of the unaffiliated skill
Minor buff to the Ring of the Hunt
Aghanim's Scepter now says you need 2 hands to use it.

finally a cyoa that isn't revolving around sex in this thread, ooo
>sharpshooter lvl 2
>scrounger lvl 1
>doctor level 1
>medium armor
>railgun
>crowbar
>mirv grenade
>ultra violence: chaos marines, minotaurs, fiendbats, cacodemons
>angelina drew
>missions: the bfg, captured angel, let my people go
>no bonus

Oh and I also added descriptions to skills saying you need mana or not.

>go to Uzuza
>become ultraplusJock antimage chadbarian
>still a weedy nerd at heart
>see kid turned into a frog due to magic and bullying
>RAEG
>bash lunestier kid's head until she helps him reverse the spell
>she gets all wet from the abuse, since nobles are fucked up in the head
>me and former frogkid spitroast her in front of her Lunestier mates
>high fives everywhere
MAGIC IS FOR DIRTY COMMIES
ARE YOU A DIRTY COMMIE?

Final page.

>PACYOA

I remember that self-wanking shitshow. So glad it's dead.
fuck you rentaromon how did you think blowing up a city and not following the leader's orders was a good idea

>bash lunestier kid's head until she helps him reverse the spell
>>she gets all wet from the abuse, since nobles are fucked up in the head
>>me and former frogkid spitroast her in front of her Lunestier mates

And her name? Albert Enstein.

Warrior was already pretty much the best mate to Therianthrope, though.

Nah, you can't use your weapons, shield, etc. in beast form so I wouldn't say they're a good match. Unarmed mastery is all you need since that's the difference between a beast and a superhuman martial artist imo.

I think one of the problems is that it's too big. Seven huge pages of text and content takes a long while to read and actually make builds to.

This is the issue I have with the Girl Military reboot CYOA which, while I like it and will make a build one day, is just too big to look through casually and make builds on.

I think it would require tweaking of both parts but it could be done depending on what you actual do. The first thing that came to mind was the races and the conflicts they'd have functionally. High Elves, Arcaneborn,and Wood Folk seem liked they'd bring up some problems in the canon. As well as Northmen, Dragonmen and Brythons since Brythons are just Northmen Dragonmen. I could poke this idea with a stick more but it just comes down to what you do.
>but so far Empire CYOA hasn't taken off like I'd hoped it would have.
It's pretty big. I'm one of those people who read everything in a CYOA so I didn't get my build out until last thread. There will be more builds but not everyone will or can sit down at immediately to hammer one out.

Warrior doesn't mandate weapons. The passives are all great since they do exactly what you want to do and stack, and warriors have a grand total of two abilities that relate to equipment, leaving you six to choose from - few classes give you more options than this. All of those abilities help you fulfill a straight-up battlefield tank role, which is what pretty much all the Therianthrope's options are for.

Be an Incubus option.

>Body
Loli
>Perks
Tail Control, Weirdness factor, Lust eyes, Relaxing area, Charm, Seductress, Shapshift (bonus body shifts), Lewd area
>Roommates
Arel, Saika

strangely never played this one before
>race: Brythons
>classes: mage, summoner
>mage skills: blink, lightning, elemental absorption, impact
>summoner skills: summon golem (water), summon dragon (fire), summon insubstantial, summon living armor
>arcane armor
>spellblade
>roundshield
>landfall missions: fort brightstar, prison's scouts
>retaking south: the reach, wayfren
>retaking north: the five decade sege, issfror
>imperial city: horn of Augustus, siege the city
>the underdeeppurge of the falseol, put down the beasts
>companions: bruttia sicarius, andre lebeau, claire lafaille, charles pelletier, artemisia barou

Urza's fuckboi

Not a bad setting and companions, but abilities are too vidya-flavoured for me. So, nope, not my thing.

Oppai loli
I get to look like mummy & still be her cute daughter.

Ambrosia (1)
Round Two (2)
Increased Production (3)
so that I can really enjoy feeding & do it effectively.
Aphrodisiacs (4)
Love Potion (5)
Relaxing Area (6)
Charm (7)
I won't really sell love potions or anything, but I might give them to friends. I like having a lewd effect without having to actually go through the work. Charm seems like it's great for making friends, too.
Induce Arousal (9)
It's just such a classic. I'll only use it on the willing. I want to have some kind of active ability & it is a good power for a succubus to have.
Metabolism (10)
I wasn't sure where I wanted to use the last point. Flight would be fun & Weirdness Factor was also a major consideration. I figure that Metabolism is just easier in the long run, though. It's a simple convenience. There's no way I'd take Tail Control, though. I like how it has a mind of its own, doing all the things I want to do but don't, way too much.

Keki seems like a good source for food. Plus, a succubus is a great thing for body-image. I'll go with Saika as the other one. This is clearly his harem & roommate gives me an advantage in being best girl. Plus, doing lewd things to a human is so enticing. I'd really like to befriend Ikkel outside of being roommates. I wouldn't be too concerned if she "stole" someone from me. I'd just ask her to share. If she refuses a threesome, then clearly she's no match for the lewdness of a succubus and should just give up. If she's up for working together, we could get a really nice heaven-or-hell duality. I assume she'd be fine with an equal arrangement of sharing time and... resources. Pinya I'm more just afraid of. I'm worried I might upset her accidentally & she'll hate me. And as for Arel, I'll start picking up her books for her whenever I see them fall. It isn't nice that people do such a thing to her, so if I can pull away their gaze, that's a win-win.

The girl military thing:

Empires are great because I like empires. I also like city-states, but so it goes. This is an empire of only eight major cities, apparently, which makes little sense but I'll roll with it. (45)

A water nation makes sense for an empire, need that logistics.

Havine. Humans will reign supreme. Other races can be slaves but without her bonuses, not worth it. Well, the Wolfpack bonus is nice. Elves and Eldritch get cool stuff too. But raw stats are great in their own right. (25/70)

Actually this shit is too fucking complicated. I'm gonna just take 100 marines and 15 medics.

HMSAT +2
Against inferiors: HMSAT +1, Damage x2

>Go to Ej Hal
>Become superstrong assassin with over 300 confirmed kills
>still a supreme gentelman
>see a weakling anti-magefag bashing a girl from Lunestier
>teleport behind him and cut him down in one strike
>kill a frog-kid to because I'm edgy
>tip fedora to m'lady so fast I fly away

In which she was a smug, impossible to rape superwoman.
If she'd ever get a build it'd have to be one that breaks all the rules and makes her more powerful than anyone else could ever be.

>Ej Hal
>Hej Hal
>Hedg Haw
>Hedgehog

>This is clearly his harem & roommate gives me an advantage in being best girl.
I approve very much so.

This CYOA is a masochist's wet dream.

in waifu one that's a joke.

I bet if real build was made she would have maybe 3 classes in diplomacy also arts, etiquette and magic

I didn't like much the CYOA, but I didn't know why. I knew the problem was in the abilities, but I couldn't express exatly how. But seeing your post, I guess it express it quite nicely.

>Race
Lizardfolk
>Classes
Druid, Tinker
>Skills
Oakflesh, The Green, Earth
Forgemaster, Phoenix Fire, Overcharge
Potion Crafting
>Armor
Knight Armor
>Arms
Warhammer, Octarine Core
>Landfall
Kryloch, Fort Brightstar
>Retaking the South
The Green Hell, Wayfren
>Retaing the North
The Five Decade Siege, Issfror
>The Imperial City
Food From Blackwood, Siege the City
>The Underkeep
Purge the Rulers, Purge of the Falseol
>Companions
Daegnakh Meltiron, Captain Cornelia Magna, Centurion Marcus Longinus, Claire Lafaille, Virjor Sap-Stone

Those Falseol fiends won't know what's coming. Nature from one side, Artifice from the other, meeting together down the middle as an inexorable tide as the might of understanding washes away our foes.

>Ej Hal: The Reddit of Academias
Edgy, Fedorafag, Liberals

>Uzuza: The Veeky Forums/pol/ of Academias
Brute Jocks, Westboro Baptist/islamist Tier, Conservatards

>St. Flares: The /r9k/ of Academias
Poor Frogposters, Nihilist, Lolbertarian

>Odesium: The Veeky Forums/a/ of Academias
Nerds, Weeaboos, Technocrats

>Lunestier: The Tumblr of Academias
Bully Hipsters, Jewish, Autocratic/Plutocratic Faux-Communists

Prove me wrong

>Body Type
Big

>Perks
Round Two 9
Metabolism 8
Increased Production 7
Ambrosia 6
Charm 5
Weirdness Factor 4
Lust Eyes 3
Shapeshift 1
Relaxing Area 0

>Roommates
Ikkel
Lili

Decided not to choose the lust-inducing type powers, instead relying on shapeshifting and more traditional skills to get my fill of Spirit Energy. Perhaps not the wisest decision but it seemed like fun! Relaxing Area is my concession to the supernatural. Just giving me a little edge in getting into other peoples' pants and helping smooth things along.

Not 100% confident about Ikkel as a roommate. Not sure why she feels the need to be so competitive when we both just want to slut it up, but I'm happy to share. I'm sure she'll enjoy the benefits of my Round Two and Increased Production powers on whatever lucky guy we snag. Or we'll just ravish Lili all night long, that works too.

Lunestier
Trained from young age in all subjects and excels at them due to noble blood. Goes to Lunestier to network and for the diploma.
Tactics X3
Unarmed Combat X3
Arcane Magic X3
Elemental Magix X2
Knowledge X21 (intrigue, politics, science, applied psychology, home economics, languages, etiquette)
Physical Training X3
Manoeuvres X1
Diplomacy X4
Areal combat X2
Magic Refinement X2
Duelling X3
Best friend and role model to all characters that respect nobility and don't go to St. Flares, feared and hated by everyone else.

Skye is the only option for normal people such as myself.

>Lunestier is school for well educated nobility and upper class
>Is called The Tumblr of Academias
The Veeky Forums Of Academias fits better

>Newest batch of prospective students rebel against years of tradition and cooperation, turning the schools against each other with petty factionalism
>New evil arises
>wins easily

I get that people need to be whiny little bitches, but do try to cool your jets a little bit.

Do you believe that My Kingdom or similar layouts of the fun and autistic world building templates should be allowed in Veeky Forums, user?

strawpoll.me/10457273

Why'so?

Inter-school rivalry is perfectly normal.

you need just ONE hero(sometime several) to defeat great evil(As it was with the 99 great threats before), all schools teach far more than that

>Do you believe that My Kingdom or similar layouts of the fun and autistic world building templates should be allowed in Veeky Forums, user?
Veeky Forums? Sure, whatever. /cyoag/? Please don't.

Also do want to second the request for dick-potential. Maybe as a part of 3-point Shapeshift? I would've chosen it over Relaxing Area in that case. Frankly I'm just somewhat more interested in futa on female than normal lesbia sex. Plus it makes some sense from the angle of Succubi fulfilling their partners' wishes. Sure I could seduce a woman and have some awesome sex, but what if she wants a nice hard dicking? I want to be able to give that to her.

Well I guess it's not that hard for a succubus to play matchmaker, but still.

>Uzuza
>Berserker x3
>Imbuement x3
>Mage Hunter x3
>Ki Attunement x3
>Physical Training x3
>Maneuvers x3
>Stealth x3
>Divine Arts x3
>Potion Making x3
>Smithing x3
>Melee & Ranged & Unarmed x3
>Tactics x3
>First Aid x3
>Knowledge xInfinity (everything that was ever known, specially related to Rape Arts)
Because fuck you that's why.

>Uzuza
>Conservatards

They're literally rebelling against centuries of magic use because of "muh evil magitocracy". Uzuza is the most Tumblr of all.

C in CYOA implies choices, My Kingdom is more of a ..... sandbox thing. It doesn't really -fit- if you get what I mean.

At least I don't think so.

>nobles
>Veeky Forums
Dad's money doesn't make you a succesful businessman.
Nobles were traditionally more martially focused, but since people are roleplaying Lunestier as whint useless brats that rely completelt on others while also diminishing others (so tumblr) I guess not even that?

You need to go back and read the fucking description texts again.
Read Uzuza's specifically.

I feel like none of the schools can really be described as tumblr because they teach actual skills, not ways to feel oppressed.

What's the point of being a sex demon if I can't dick people?

>Oppai Loli
aka. shortstack
>Aphrodisiacs (1)
>Lust eyes (2)
>Relaxing area (3)
>Lewd area (4)
>Emotion link (6)
>Bully (7)
>Round two (8)
>Metabolism (9)
>Charm (10)
Be a 10/10 cute, short girl with ridiculous proportions, that makes people relaxed to be around and they want to be nice to me, and can see lust.
Also, I don't have to eat, and I don't have to sleep as much.
Also, I can use Lewd area + Bully to dominate my roommates should I need to (I need to)

>Ikkel
She'll assist me in my transition into a Succubus, and then we'll be partners in crime. That slut is not going to be my competition for long - I'll try my best to make mommy proud.
If she gets out of line, then it's time to Bully her.
>Remme
She's cute (but her sister is cuter).
Unfortunately I can't get Saika, but that's okay. I wouldn't want to lewd a male roommate, and it might be a bit weird to sleep in the same room as a dude... especially when I'm a semen demon.

Well, to each their own, I guess.

Ah, you must be the user from the previous thread.

Getting into kind of lewd territory, but can't St. Flares use Druidism to turn themselves into horses and have enormous horse penises and human sexual stamina?

Swear to goodness there was a response to Empire CYOA about the Crown Quest reboot idea but it got deleted...

Is there a first post of the smug girl? I'm kind of interested now...

Now I want to go to Uzuza.

Just in:
>described as paranoid nostalgics
>don't use magic because it's seen as dangerous
>described as outdated
>romanticize the tales of an ancient hero
>like martial prowess above all
Tumblr, everyone.

Who roleplays Lunestier like that?
It's always either actual builds, which are peasants trying to make it despite prejudices or nobles rebelling against their own elitist families, or non-builds which are just condescending towards peasants and smugly superior.

Hilarious. This is exactly what the peasantry should expect when they insult their superiors. Now, I'm organizing a slumber party for noble girls. We're going to ask our daddies to petition the King to close St Flares. You're all invited!

Don't bother showing up if your parents are not at least Counts. I might as well invite the servants otherwise.

I don't see why they couldn't, Ordion user.
I mean, the issue is finding someone eager to try that out.

You can tail people though.

>Loli
This doesn't especially matter, see below.

>Flight
>Tail Control
>Metabolism
>Own Production
>Seductress
>Shapeshift+

Two points left. I don't actually want to use them, though. If I have too, I'd probably take Love Potion, just so I can get some spending money.

>Arel
>Alli
Got a classic team-up. Witch, vampire, and the worst succubus in the world. Also notable are the fairy and the demon.

Roleplaying and memeing as the latter user, also the people actually arguing that nobles have carte blanche to shit on other heroes, which is obviously not true but still.

Probably the same people that pretend Uzuza is hated by everyone/muh culture of hate or that St. Flares is disregarded.

Some anons were complaining that Uzuzafags are "angry genocidal misanthropes" or "made in a culture of hate" a few threads ago, that's what gave me the tumblr idea.
In the actual lore they're probably all hardworking, or at least talented, tumblr wouldn't cut for hero material.

But I want to fill their wombs with jizz and give them a future bundle of joy.

-Body:
Oppai Loli
-Perks:
Round two
Ambrosia
Aphrodisiacs
Charm
Tail control
Metabolism
Increased production
Induce arousal
Flight
-Roommates:
Ikkel
Arel

Me and Ikkel will start a Loli gang and terrorize our classmates with constant fucking (and who knows, maybe some teachers will join in?) and after every night, come back to the dorm and terrorize sweet, innocent Arel for hours upon end, until she becomes dependent on us.

To the user who posted his builds for every girl of Branching Hearts last thread. I was the guy who requested it. Thanks! It was a fun lil' read.

>Swear to goodness there was a response to Empire CYOA about the Crown Quest reboot idea but it got deleted...
N-no. Had some typos and didn't feel like fixing it. The idea was all the conflicts it would create but me generally being up for it depending on how you do it. Why is there one type of orc despite them seemingly being from two different places? Arcaneborn and High Elves being more or less the same thing. Brythons being Dragonmen Northmen. Things like that. It would help if there was a simple map.

>Sharpshooter 1
>Scrounger 2
>Frenzied 1
>Medium armor
>Sniper
>Super shotty
>Frag grenade
>Imps
>Greater imps
>Cacodemons
>Succubi
>Vera
>The captured angel
>Let my people go
>Payback time

I like this one, so I figure I'll give some feedback:
The way it's structured with a lot of artificial restraints, like needing special skills to use certain weapon types and all that, makes it very gamey. That's not a bad thing, just different. It looks to be a conscious choice in this case, but I wanted to flag it.

The ammo list above the weapons seems unnecessary. Ammo management isn't an involved enough mechanic to need a breakdown like this; it doesn't really matter whether the guns you choose use the same ammo, because the way you spend and gain ammo isn't developed enough to be affected - and that's probably a good thing.

It might be nice to have some trade offs for the different difficulty levels, to encourage you to do harder ones, but that'd probably take a significant rewrite, and it's not a huge deal.

The gates to hell and payback time seem a little contradictory. Why can't the earth forces come in through the demon's gate? Is it one-way or something?

Adventurers from all over the world is abused and humiliated by insolent nobles. Question: why do we need these not so noble nobles anymore?
And what kind of adventurer gives away real info about himself, given the curcumstances?

Oh I see.

I meant it would take place in the Empire universe, but have the quests of the Crown universe- namely the diplomacy/combat.

I will however, make a few edits to the Empire races that'll make them more similar to the Crown counterparts, due to it taking place years in the future.

Desertmen and Brightfolk are being removed though, I can't work those in. Beastfolk too.

Then you need an incubus CYOA, not a succubus one.

>The way it's structured with a lot of artificial restraints, like needing special skills to use certain weapon types and all that, makes it very gamey. That's not a bad thing, just different. It looks to be a conscious choice in this case, but I wanted to flag it.
I could alter it so that the perks just make some things better, and weapons don't have requirements.

I.e. Heavy Weapons leave you standing still unless you have HWGuy, Explosives do incredible self damage unless you take Bombardier, etc.

>The ammo list above the weapons seems unnecessary. Ammo management isn't an involved enough mechanic to need a breakdown like this; it doesn't really matter whether the guns you choose use the same ammo, because the way you spend and gain ammo isn't developed enough to be affected - and that's probably a good thing.

I was actually going to include a rarity for ammos, but I realized that'd make it imbalanced.

Also I intended for using 2 guns with 1 ammo type to be a poor choice, since it'd mean you draw both from 1 ammo pool and leaving you with no backup.

>The gates to hell and payback time seem a little contradictory. Why can't the earth forces come in through the demon's gate? Is it one-way or something?

The point of Doom is not to think to much, just kill shit. But lorewise, I'd say that the Demon attack is devastating the humans, they need the gates gone to stop the reinforcements and rebuild their forces for the Payback.