Jane Margolis: This is freedom. This is saying, "I can go anywhere I want. I can be anybody." What do you want to be...

Jane Margolis: This is freedom. This is saying, "I can go anywhere I want. I can be anybody." What do you want to be? Where do you want to go? South America? Europe? Australia?
Jesse Pinkman: Is New Zealand part of Australia?
Jane Margolis: New Zealand is New Zealand.
Jesse Pinkman: Right on. New Zealand. That's where they made "Lord of the Rings". I say we just move there, yo. I mean, you can do your art. Right? Like, you can paint the local castles and shit. And I can be a bush pilot.

>tfw made 500k from crypto
>tfw i cant retire off this shit. Minimum 5 more years of wagecuck..let alone if i get kids

Life is a trap

dont do hard drugs kids

He should have put that in Bitcoin

Jane was the worst. I clapped when she died

You can pretty much retire with 500k tho

This (but you have to live kinda frugally). Even if OP wants a bit more, 5 years of wagecucking goes by quickly.

>I clapped when she died
kek

I mean average return of 8% on $500k is $40k a year bonus to your normal salary.. Get some low-stress job and enjoy life. Put any profits back into your investment. In a few years you will be in New Zealand :)

Wasn't her dad Q from Star Trek?

>In a few years you will be in New Zealand :)

lmao poor man's australia

read the OP my dude I was trying to be poetic and shit

>Jesse Pinkman: Is New Zealand part of Australia?

:)

> frugally
Lel, nope
You can take some time to find the job you like, take risks to learn new things and reach out to your aspirations, be creative.

The worst thing about being poor is you cant risk whatever crumbles of wealth you have. Once you get 500k, you can go mad after what you believe in and dont look back.

>Jane was the worst. I clapped when she died
Odd, I thought she was the only logical person on the show. She is awesome in Jessica Jones.

leave this thread

>>tfw made 500k from crypto

cmon, reinvest some and make another 2.7 million. then maybe think about retiring.

Who're takes all his money and blackmail his partner, deserved to die

Take 150k to live on for a while. How long that lasts depends on your lifestyle, but you can live well on that for a few years, or a lot longer if you're thrifty. Invest the rest, half in "safe" bets like index funds that will grow a little annually, and throw the rest at riskier things like moonable crypto and ambitious startups. Honestly, if I had that kind of money I would never work another day doing anything I didn't want to do. I'm on my way, but you've already made it brother.

Why arent you holding for a bit more time?

Nice spoiler alert asshole.

I ducking hate this site

No, he was Dischord from MLP

>I mean average return of 8% on $500k is $40k a year bonus to your normal salary..

In what fantasy land you get an average return of 8%?

Oh please do share.

I took S&P 500 for the last 30 years (Nov 87 - Nov 17).
>10.5% with dividends reinvested, 8.1% without
Even if you adjust for inflation - 7.7% / 5.4%

You share your experience?

>buying bitcoin in the 90s

>spoilering a 10 year old show

Stop posting.
He has to pay taxes to IRS thugs so no.