youtu.be/9He9WlFDXqw
youtu.be/g5O9yLhEuTs
youtu.be/6AotSwDs4aA
youtube.com/watch?v=E1-YL9S53bk
4shared.com/office/aElaBMXiba/V20_The_Black_Hand_A_Guide_to_.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Since it got lost in the last thread, here it goes again,

2 questions about Demon.

1. Are Partial Transformations reflexive like full transformations?

2. Is the ability to spawn explosives with Eliminator Cannon an instant or reflexive action?

I got temp banned. I'll just follow it from then on when it expires. I will say I make a point to disregard rules that restrict me, but not everybody else. And if I'm in a position to, I retaliate when I'm punished for it. It isn't like bypassing a forum ban is difficult.

As someone getting into nWoD, what would you recommend as essential for a beginner Storyteller?

Don't know.

Sorry.

>Please have a Demon picture fitting for a dude with aura of corruption and possibly THE MAW.

Thats....not smart.

Don't act like a martyr later.

Beig a proud black/white/grey womyn/man/ocelot who dun need no rules and posting even though you were banned and admitting you are ban evading is not really .....endearing.

>best mechanics
nWoD 1e

Corebook, Armory and Armory Reloaded, Damnation City if you like dicking around with your settings (it's for Vampire but it works for any game, really). Mirrors once you're comfy with how everything works and want to fuck with the rules a bit.

I flat-out refuse to run without access to Armory. It's one of those things I would honestly class as a must-have for any GM

NWoD covered all the "blue books" and the game lines from Vampire the Requiem through Mummy the Curse. Demon, Beast, the various Chronicles and 2nd ed core books are the only books that have been updated to Chronicles of Darkness.

The way I understand it though New/Chronicles of Darkness has two books that differ quite a bit, the one that is literally named New World of Darkness as well as the one that is named Chronicles of Darkness.I might just be mistaken lol.

Though you can't go wrong with the material by Onyx Path. They put out top-notch genre transformative works that are second to none.

Core book, choice of splat and the first armoury book is the standard.

To me at least, you can play with the basic books as well.

>My favourite book is Inferno though.

serious talk though whats the deal with onyx path and the way they handle the licenses?

It's ... completely smart. Do note that I said "if I can get away with it." Fucking with people who mistreat you is entirely smart, if you can get away with it. And I can.

I don't think I should feel the slightest bit inclined to follow rules that restrict only certain groups. Either the rules apply to everybody, or the people who are being selectively targeted have license to be defiant. Full stop. If they can't successfully enforce their one-sided rules, that doesn't make them just hypocrites, it makes them incompetents, as well.

But all of this is moot anyway since it at least appears like they'll enforce the rules both ways.

So what's the least Storygamey WW/OP release?

Exactly, thats why I wrote my part.

As in, you were proven right and you decided to follow up still.

If its moot now I am happy for you.

Personally I have no need to argue this anyway.

Just wnated to help out.

Apparently you do not see this as a friendly gesture, but hey.

Have fun.

Eh, fair enough I suppose.

I tend to view both the old & new Storyteller games as more of a toolbox, using the parts i need for what i'm running atm, though its still flawed. As simple as 5 clans versus 13, even if in practice you only had half of that. Then of course there's two strongly opposing sides versus a sort of congealed whole. Once you get into minor options like bloodlines well the book has established these guys simply aren't the real players in the world.

Then of course there's how setting is itself a toolbox, or at least a base material to start crafting your story from.

And the difference between say a tabletop RPG and something like DF is that the latter can be done simply as a game in its own right. It didn't become as big as it did because people made their own Changeling Furry ranch or a working computer circuit, it became big because while that was out there maybe to lure you sure and will help it stick around in the longer term... you didn't have to go that big you could just have some simple fun for awhile then maybe move on to something else. Lots of games groove on that model

I would argue that no incarnation of the ST system can simply be played as a dice rolling boardgame (I dare say was founded on the premise of not being so) and thus being simply a toolbox isn't as helpful.

Anyway what the fuck do I know anymore? With the way Onyx has been shitting over its customer base lately, I wonder if there's anyone left that still cares about the game and not just lining their pockets.

1. Onyx Path pays Paradox to use licenses
2. They do things with them

S'about it.

Yes it should be a Reflexive Action sense that is the base action for transformations.

The other I believe is a Instant action. But I can't check that, my pdf with it got corrupted.

Yo OP or anyone who can answer my question for Strain vampires

I have been catching up on the episodes lately and I realized that I have never found an "evil vampire" so appealing before as character concept. Essentially I have been thinking on how one could make a character like that as Kindred in the context of WoD. For some reason Tzimisce sound like a great option due to their xenophobia, bizarre abilities and elitist viewpoints, but I am not really an expert on non-Camarilla clans.
What is your opinion? What would you use for such a character? [V20 only preferably]
path ideas would be great too, I've only played Humanity and Inner voice so I don't know much about others.

Tzimisce is pretty spot on target here.

No idea on the path though.

Well,what part about it do you find most appealing?
You could go about making a "Strain" Vampire in multiple ways.
There are multiple Clans to choose from, really:
Tzimisce for (part of) the power set, especially the body horror, and the aesthetics (old-world lord buried in the home soil)
Lasombra for the "Monster in the Shadows" part.
Nosferatu are ugly as well and can have strings that reach far and wide.
Or even a Ventrue for that sweet, sweet Domination...

Is Aspel still posting here or is it safe to come back?

Reminds me of when I used to get regularly banned from the WW forums, those were some good times

Is there anything like the Brujah in VtR? How about True Brujah?

lel, what'd you get b& for? story time and usernames

Chronicles of Darkness core Rulebook. That's about it.

Really? Armoury, or both? The first book didn't really have anything for me. Reloaded is great, and offers a lot of Hacks and fighting styles, but it also never felt super *essential* to me.

I don't agree with you that 1e was great (I think that while it still has problems, and apparently none of us realized guns don't have defense penalties in melee unless they're large, 2e fixed every problem I had) but if I had to suggest one supplement that everyone should read, it would be Hunter: the Vigil's corebook.

If you learn it's lessons, it basically becomes a Storyteller's Guide for the rest of the game. Playing a Mage game but want to use vampire antagonists? No need to use Vampire, just think about what template abilities are associated with "being dead" and give them a few Rotes that feel vampirey.

>With the way Onyx has been shitting over its customer base lately, I wonder if there's anyone left that still cares about the game and not just lining their pockets.
>mfw people think this
Lemme guess, you think having tranny characters and The Gays is shitting on their customer base?

If you're too much of a little bitch, it's never safe to come to Veeky Forums

Best to just accept that OP has its share of SJWs that shit things up where they may. There's still a host of good writers that keep out of the shitslinging & freelancers under contract.

As to the latter, as I have previously posted in other WoD threads, that I prever VtM over VtR.

I find the clans and disciplines in VtR a bit too bland for my taste (and people who play RPGs around where I live dont play VtR or NWoD so I can't play even if I wanted to, though I am absolutely in love with Beast and Demon in NWOD) yet saying that VtR has no merits and is outright worse than VtM is utter bullshit.

Worst case, streamlined rules and mechanics makes VtR much more friendly to those who switch from other RPGs. I think your old group is being stubborn for nostalgia's sake.

In my opinion if your new group is happy with Requiem and you no longer wish to spend any more money stick with Requiem (especially if its second edition).

If I were you, I would buy masquarade V20 (or DA20, I prefer using new rules for some disciplines from D20, merit flaws, and let my starting characters with 4 discipline dots) some time in the future, play a few games with V20/DA20 and let my new gaming group decide what to play.

I mean there is even a conversion guide/book for OWoD to NWoD and vice-versa, so if they like OWoD clans for example but NWoD rules, you can do a VtR chronicle with clans from VtM.

Your best bet is probably to avoid the official forums, as a majority of mods are also Big Purple lawncrappers, and adhere to the same batshit political leanings that /v/'s had to deal with the past few years on the Game Site side of things. If you're interested in just how deep their rabbit hole of bullshit goes, look up The Outrage Brigade, as the same sorts that were causing shit over videogames are also infesting tabletop with their bullshit (Though that White Male RPG Gamer Terrorist crap is a laugh)

Why are you replying to yourself?
>Best to just accept that OP has its share of SJWs that shit things up where they may.
White Wolf literally wrote a book where a large portion of the "plot" was that it was bad that THEIR OWN ARBITRARY SETTING RULES were so unfair to some gay werewolves. It basically said that homophobia is exists because of Pentex and the Wyrm and that if you aren't on board with the gays, you're literally evil.

>Your best bet is probably to avoid the official forums, as a majority of mods are also Big Purple lawncrappers, and adhere to the same batshit political leanings that /v/'s had to deal with the past few years on the Game Site side of things. If you're interested in just how deep their rabbit hole of bullshit goes, look up The Outrage Brigade, as the same sorts that were causing shit over videogames are also infesting tabletop with their bullshit (Though that White Male RPG Gamer Terrorist crap is a laugh)
Jesus Christ why can't the alt-right stay out of my elfgames?

>The Outrage Brigade

What's that? There's no wikipedia entry on that.

Cause it's the alt-right's turn to rule the conservative movement and they have their pet passions. It's going to be about 20-30 years of this.

There's a lot of people with very heavily rose-tinted glasses with regard to Masquerade. It made a splash when it came out, because there wasn't really much else like it around. It's all down to personal preference. I really enjoy the nWoD books over oWoD but I'll happily play both.

I don't get why so many people are posting about Onyx Path though. Aren't they basically another WW imprint like Arthaus?

The thing is though, Video Games & Politics don't mix well, much like Tabletop RPGs & Politics in the 80s. The only difference is it was the batshit politicos of the Right trying to exert control over RPGs in the 80s, which failed. Just as the batshit politicos of the Left & their useful idiots that are failing here in the 10s

>failing

idk senpai, they've been pretty successful at infiltrating tabletop communities & publishers, as well as conventions over the past decade.

The Eliminators launching, and by extension, production of explosives is an instant action. Though you may be able to do other things on your turn with supernatural assistance factored in since it doesn't qualify as a spellcasting action equivalent.

sup senpai, tbhI much prefer the mechanics of Requiem, but I like the flavor of Masquerade better. On the other hand, you can generally approximate most Requiem-style characters with Masquerade. It's imperfect, but possible.

The whole "Masquerade is infinitely better" baka thing kind of smacks of that hipster "before it was cool" vibe, IMO. Which isn't to say that the complaints against Requiem aren't valid, but that Masquerade isn't the beacon of perfection some cucks act like it is.

The alt-right doesn't automatically get to have a turn. This isn't the swing set.

>X & Politics don't mix well
This is patently untrue.
youtu.be/7_tdztHiyiE

They didn't infiltrate. They've been here the whole time. Masquerade was criticized for using "she", and was called a game for chicks because of it. In the 90s, so not "the past decade". Even ten years ago this very board was filled with openly queer gamers loudly shitting on anyone who'd complain about them. Also camwhoring and posting hentai. It was a golden age.

That's part of it, but don't forget DARVO.

I find Armory super essential because frankly, the equipment list in either corebook is just plain shit. And it allows for all manner of insane plans courtesy of the players: weakening a vampire by slipping his personal feeding pool blood-thinning drugs, for instance, or what it takes for their big bad Daeva to spin-cock a lever-action just like Arnie before feeding the Prince some dragonsbreath.

And 2e may have fixed things, but it broke far more. Fuck Beats, fuck how the combat system has been just plain shat on by someone who didn't understand why things were the way they were.
The only good thing in there was the expanded equipment section.

Onyx Path finally dropped the facade

Specifically, they've stopped pretending the "Chronicle" books don't represent a 2nd edition of NWoD.

To be fair, it wasn't their choice to go the Chronicle route in the first place, it was CCP's - but CCP seems to have been convinced. Blood and Smoke will get "cosmetic changes" to turn it into Vampire: the Requiem 2nd Edition (redesigned cover is a no-brainer, I'm guessing some art tweaks and a find-and-replace to turn "Blood and Smoke" into "Vampire: the Requiem 2nd Edition" throughout the text would be the other change), WoD 2nd Edition will be the core WoD book with the God-Machine rules update properly incorporated (though I have both the original and the update, I'll probably pick this up just to avoid a nightmare of cross-referencing), and the upcoming "Chronicle" books for Werewolf and Mage are now just going to be WtF 2E and M:tAw 2E.

For those not familiar with White Wolf products or history, could anyone summarize what recent changes to it are being called SJW influenced?

They change npc's gender in Dark Ages 20v and other characteristics. Not a lot of long term fans enjoyed that.

In Mage 20v the orders got options to "update" the problematic orders. Which again angered some fans.

Then there is a promise of when Vampire: The Masquerade will make dramatic changes to the setting. One the end of days and the reawakening of Cain (aka the very creator and destroyer of all vampire kind) wasn't such a big deal. This is with the fact that for decades it is considered a known fact that if Cain wakes up the world would end. So you can imagine how people feel about this blue balls event that the new owners made. Again people are not happy. More importantly some clans might be "updated", or remove due to their problematic nature. That makes people worry that World of Darkness might become a new Marvel. As in the video game department will go well, but the rpg section goes the way of Angelia Queen of Hel. I am just saying clinch your ass really hard cause bad things are coming, but the video games would be okay as they are not sacrifing their main bacon.

This does not even touch upon how the current developers generally view people. Especially those that disagree with them. Look up into David A. Hill's G+ if you want proof. If that is not enough try asking people in this site about the big purple for many a developer in Onyx Path is also a moderator in that site. Let me say that they are ban happy and have very strong biased. It would be a short time if they found out you disagree with them. A very short time.

Oh shit I forgot. In one of their products called Beast: The Primordial rough draft pretty much made gamergate as a fedora wearing antagonist that needs to be killed without out any sympathy. In fact they pretty much demonized heroes while the monsters are special snowflakes that are beloved by all other monster splats. This blew up in their faces as the heroes were heroic. The monsters as sick fucks that would choke a kid they stalked. Not to mention the beloved by all is cringe worthy. So yes they literally wrote a rpg that did shove social justice warrior shit down people's throats.

It was more than a decade ago now so I can't remember usernames but it was pretty much for the same kinds of things, but also for trolling furry WtA players.
I also had a Wraith character I used in the open RP that was named something like Chaim Goldstein. I wanna say Wraith because I got the idea from the Shoah book, but he might of been a Vamp or Mage now that I think about it since IIRC V/W/M might've been the only splats allowed. He was basically equal parts Woody Allen & Filbert, had a creepy obsession with lolis and of course had 4-5 dots in Usury. I actually got away with that one for quite a while before anyone caught on.

>Specifically, they've stopped pretending the "Chronicle" books don't represent a 2nd edition of NWoD.
Why do people keep acting like this was some sketchy trick? Onyx Path pretty much outright said "these are second editions but we can't call them second editions". Yes, GMC says "this isn't a second edition", but that's because it was when THEY COULDN'T MAKE A SECOND EDITION.

>Blood and Smoke will get "cosmetic changes" to turn it into Vampire: the Requiem 2nd Edition
Are you posting some copypasta and attaching a baity image to it or something? That happened like... a year ago.

>It's becoming increasingly apparent that people who are not white, cisgender, male, heterosexual, or American also play roleplaying games, and they are acknowledged as existing in a way that isn't just a stereotypical group of vampires
Basically, that. There's maybe one transgender or genderqueer character each book, and two or three casual uses of male names having husbands or female names having wives. Which, all jokes about vampires aside, the gays are probably a pretty large group of fans.

>They change npc's gender in Dark Ages 20v and other characteristics. Not a lot of long term fans enjoyed that.
Sascha Vykos has always been trans. Understanding of trans people just happened to change since then. They also updated the Malkavian to be less cheesy stereotype.
>In Mage 20v the orders got options to "update" the problematic orders. Which again angered some fans.
Oh no, a group that has women might not call itself a "Brotherhood".
I don't think these things "angered long term fans". If they were long term fans, they likely wouldn't be bothered by such things, considering the company's track record.

So, i have finally gotten around to starting reading my physical copy of Lore of the Clans. I really liked it for the most part i liked it. The only part i absolutely disliked is the Ravnos chapter.

It seems to me that the new direction they have taken with the Clan doesn't really work.
Not that the Trickster-Gypsies of the old editions where that great, but at least the Powerset and their background meshed.
Now it's all Svadharma this, Brahmin that. While the V20 Corebook talks about relatively loose and tenuous connections with India LotC throws everything into it.
An other thing that bugs me is that there seems to be no subtext in the chapter.
While in many other chapter the reader can "see through" the writing Characters shit, or understands him on a "human level", i don't see anything like this.

Re-imagings are all well and good, but at least somehow include the original and don't get repetitive. We don't need the third clan (fourth if you include the Salubri from VDA20) who has castes, especially if its "Fighting Caste, Book Caste and People-Person Caste" (at least they got something different with the "scrub" caste, but it's little consolation imo).

Plus, the whole emphasis on the clan structure makes me ask why they didn't join the sects when they formed.
There are far more unpredictable and dangerous Clans under the banner of the Camarilla (Malk and Brujah), Clans with the same drive for freedom (Gangrel), Clans with just as nebulous Goals (Tremere) and Clans with at least as much bad blood between them as between Ravnos and Gangrel (Tremere vs Gangrel and Nossis).

Anyway, do any of you see it the same way or are there different opinions on it?

I felt that way about Werewolf. I was really big into W:tA, but kind if fell away from gaming for a few years. Fast forward and I run across W:tF in a Barnes and Noble and picked it up enthusiastically, not even realizing that in my absence, oWoD had ended.

I knew something was wrong when I read about evil rat and spider spirits, and nothing about the Wyrm. When I finally realized that it wasn't the game that I loved, I threw the book aside in a fit. Figuratively speaking.

I gave it another read much later, allowing myself to approach it on its own level, and found it to be a good game with some really cool aspects. It wasn't my old Apocalypse, but still good in its own right.

I was never that big on Vampire, but I came around with Requiem the same way that I did with Forsaken. oWoD and nWoD products deliver very different experiences and need to be approached on their own levels. Comparing them to their "predecessors" is unfair. Apples and oranges.

Any Promethean / Qashmal mechanics out yet?

>Plus, the whole emphasis on the clan structure makes me ask why they didn't join the sects when they formed.
"Clan determines sect" is one of the stupidest things about oWoD.

If you thought Forsaken was a good game, you should check out Forsaken 2e. It fixes a lot, and makes Werewolves actually terrifying. And terrifying to be.

Also, did you quote the wrong comment? He's talking about the 20th Anniversary interpretation of Ravnos.

If they were, we would have told you last time you asked. Although, actually, yeah, there are.

theonyxpath.com/category/worlds/chroniclesofdarkness/prometheanthecreated/
theonyxpath.com/prometheantransmutations/

WW/OP have always been SJWs. The whole thing about using >she pronouns (but occassionally slipping into >he anyways) has been around since first ed Vampire. Even back then, they were obvious white knight neckbeards trying to win points with feminist Wiccan chics.

Rocky Horror Picture Show would make a great WoD adventure

yeah, except you forget many of the early writers WERE feminist wiccan chicks.

If anything, WW/OP have been trying to cater beyond their political spectrum, into video game bros and other subcultures that should probably just drop dead.

Do any of the oWoD/CoD books give simple rules for drawing "mooks", unimportant fodder NPCs used for combat scenes and what not?

How do you guys create antagonists of an appropriate challenge? I realize this is a kind of D&D concept, but I worry that a combat encounter might be too hard/too easy.

Can someone tell me if Roll20 has Mage 2e sheets/system for rolls?

>What game has the best mechanics?
that depends entirely on what you want from those mechanics.

It doesn't
Mage 2e hasn't been 'out' long enough, and the fucks who did the official nwod sheet only put in a 2e sheet for core and vtr.

>(but occassionally slipping into >he anyways)
They didn't write the whole book as if the only audience was chicks. They flipped around.

Bingo.
I'm pretty sure the guy who wrote Ascension is like Alan Moore.

Core 1e suggests just giving them 4hp. GMC suggests Down and Dirty combat, where mook fights are just a Contested roll. Chronicles of Darkness core has suggestions for simple monsters that can also be used for people. It also might have rules for mooks, but I'm too lazy to check.

Fuck. Thanks, user.

>many
There were like three regular women writers for early WW stuff and arguably the most SJW-ey of the classic splats (WtA) was a total sausagefest.

It's more that recently SJWism has become the status quo so they can't really frame it in cool anti-establishment counterculture anymore

Frank N Furter is clearly a Daeva in the Ordo Dracul with some, shall we say, unique tastes.

Tzimisce fleshcrafter with an aryan adonis fetish obv

>Not a Whipping Boy

I was thinking of CofD, but your idea works just fine. So does a Macellarius created Mandagora.

>"feed me."
>"Does it have to be human?"
>"Feed Me!"
>"Does it have to be mine!?"
>"FEED MEEEE!"
>"WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GET IT!?"

youtube.com/watch?v=5ea5jKFGgUw

>You now want to run a CofD or WoD game wherein musical numbers are a common thing.

Yes I do actually.

Okay, maybe you replied to the wrong post, maybe you misunderstood me, but anyway interesting perspective, but not really what i meant.
I have to admit my post is kinda rambly and badly written, i didn't get my point across well. let me try again:

My main problem with it is that the narrative voice in the Chapter is non-existent or just bad.
This would have solved most my other grippes.
By (more directly) framing this as a tale told by an (Indian) Brahmin [the religious caste], a wise but ultimately antiquated and zealous Elder, much could have been solved:
It would explain the drastic shift in perspective from the established.
It would explain why there are not even three Paragraphs dedicated to Rroma.
It could have been an avenue to talk about the "Cheap Trick" Ravnos, chastising them.
It would have offered the opportunity to get a better understanding of how "fulfilling ones karmic Duty" and "Illusionist Vampires who can talk to Animals" fit together
It could have been a way to make it simply more interesting.
In the Chapter are lots of good ideas, but no follow through on them.
Honestly, it feels a bit rushed and badly edited in so far that the editor should have said "I like the ideas, but scrap the writing and start again!".

Just to give some bits out of the book where the narrative voice is showing:
[Tremere talking about the Formation of the Sabbat]
>Vampires quietly sunk into the shadows, and the
Inquisition turned on the Anarchs. Sadly, they responded
by forming the Sabbat (no doubt at Goratrix’s behest), but
frankly we couldn’t deal with everything, so we had to let
that one pass.
[Toreador talking about the origin of their Clan Curse]
>The only one who remained
uncursed was Arikel [...] for she
alone had refrained from the slaughter. [...]With her, she
took Caine’s blessing: that no matter how long she stayed
on our side of the grave, she would never lose the human
taste for beauty.

>Ventrue Bloodline called the Malones.
I can dig.
youtube.com/watch?v=pY-D5Hkd86I

the idea I had with the Malones is that they have dropped Animalism for Obfuscate and taken Celerity as a fourth Discipline. With a Devotion that lets them use these to hide anything on their person (SURPRISE TOMMY GUN!)

So, Beasts are all "we're the ancient and original monsters" and they teach spooky lessons?
And their incentive for Crossover is "we're out of touch, and need to learn how to be hip with today's kids, so we've got to ask our younger cousins for advice on teaching lessons!"

So basically... Goofy is a Beast?

>Vampire: God! You keep getting in the way! I don't care if he was Belial's Brood, I didn't mean to go kill them in the middle of a mall!
>Beast: Gorsh, Max, I just wanted your friends to think I was cool...

>Musicals in CofD
>Slashers
youtu.be/9He9WlFDXqw
youtu.be/g5O9yLhEuTs

>Tempter/Saboteur sings his plan
youtu.be/6AotSwDs4aA

>So basically... Goofy is a Beast?
You tell me.
youtube.com/watch?v=E1-YL9S53bk

jesus, these threads have gotten noticeably worse in the last week or two.

What caused all these uberfaggots to come out of the woodworks?

Magefags are worstfags

This is worse than faggot-kun

>Beast Chronicle that's all about the Brood going to different places to interior decorate their Chambers
>IKEA arguments ensue

I want to run a cofd campaign but I don't know what the players would do in it. What do Vampires generally do?

Act smug and then bitch about others acting smug.

It's being a high school girl whee everyone else is a high school girl and you're all constantly on your periods

The Basics are:
-find a place in the city to feed regularily and without issue
-Deal with the fucked up politics of Vampire Society and try not to step on the toes of things more powerful
-Try and figure out how to reconcile their past lives with their new monstrous nature.

Then there's the World of Darkness standard:
-investigate weird shit going on.

Play the core game.

So for what reasons could 4-5 vampires decide to gather into a group, why would they stay that way, and what would they be doing together? They way the rulebook is written it feels more like a singleplayer game than something you play with a party. Are there any examples?

This is true, it's set up more as a personal story.

That being said, I'll do my best to answer to answer your questions in regards to groups:

>So for what reasons could 4-5 vampires decide to gather into a group?

You're a newly formed vampire, just lost the ties to your old life and you're dumped in a deep dark pond full of sharks and you're the little guppy who only knows the bare minimum.
You're going to need friends, to protect your turf, to watch your back, to back you up.

Why stay togheter, because once you conquer a piece of street or a piece of property and claim it as 'yours' or your groups, it's easier to keep worknig togheter than to split it up. There's strength in numbers and those sharks will stay just as mean as they were before.

What would they be doing together is that they'll soon be a clique, you know that when you talk to Dustbin Joe the rest of the Southside dumb vampires will know what you said and if they don't like it Stella "Starstruck", named for her penchant to hit you with a baseball bat until you see stars, will come round to remedy your loose tongue. You're a gang, you have territory, you have standing towards other gangs (other vampires). Sure some vampires are powerful enough to hold territory, to make an unliving on their own but not neonate vampires. They help each other to cope with their new unlives and rise to the top. Then backstab each other.

Think of your coterie (group) as an adventuring party or the scooby gang or a political powerpack or a gang. Depending on where your interests lie, that's what they do together. They're the guys that have got the lighter when you need to burn the body of your neighbour in life who spotted you in the dark and wouldn't leave well enough alone and they expect the same from you.

Aspel bringing out an old grudge against 2hu.

Claiming territory in what way?

Aren't half our shitfests due to Aspel having a grudge against someone, or just ideas he doesn't agree with?

vampires need to feed, too many vampires in one place and you draw attention to yourself. Because of this, other vampires will try to kill you or run you out of town at least.

Is Asepl a fucking boogyman? Or a generic insult? Or a person? If the last, how the hell do you tell if it's him? Does he bitch constantly in a specific way or something?

Aspel is a well known person here that doesn't namefag but is VERY apparent who he is. He's the 'trans' SJW that bitches about stuff nonstop.

>video game bros and other subcultures that should probably just drop dead.
Your tolerance is showing.

isn't 2hu just as much of an omega faggot lord? like look at the shit he posts

faggot-kun sucks too

Bar his occasionally semi-loose interpretation of abilities, and any dislike people might have for Touhou, he's really just an autistic mathfag.
But those have their uses.

his high autism makes him incapable of understanding how the game is played, so he's not actually that useful

arguing for days like he does is just idiotic

Aspel's a regular who likes to argue as much as 2hu does about their pet passions. They will battle on the fields of Nerd Megiddo, as the fire and blood crashes around us, in the time of the Reckoning.

I think the ones I got the most use out of were:
World of Darkness (core)
Antagonists (the zombie creation kit is wonderful)
Armory Reloaded
Reliquary
13th Precinct
All the Night Horrors books
All of those are good for any splat you play; otherwise, it depends on the splat you're playing.

I think a lot of people have different experiences. I have a lot of experience with both NWoD and OWoD, and there's a LOT of players of OWoD locally who are like 'DEVIATION FROM THE PLOT MAKES ME SICK' and such, particularly when they get manchildy over things that you do that aren't what THEY would have done.

But I have friends elsewise that was never a problem for. So YMMV in general.

What aspect of the Brujah do you want?
All physical powerhouses are the Daeva, with splashes of Brujah/Toreador combined.
The biker thing is the Bruja bloodline of the Gangrel, IIRC founded by a spanish biker. They get Vigor in addition to the Gangrel powers.
If you want 'RAH RAH FIGHT THE POWAAA' you want the Carthian Movement, which is a covenant about untried forms of Kindred government; they have the Anarch Movement/Brujah-type combo stuff.

Nothing I can think of is the 'no emotions scholars' of the True Brujah though.

There's a couple of rules I use, but the one I've found that works the most is:

Extras
Unimportant NPCs, Extras do not require a full character sheet. Extras are built on a rating 1 to 5.
Health: Equal to Level
Pool: Level + 3
For each 'dot' an extra has, give them a Skill (or in the case of powers, a Discipline or other power). When using pools that require those skills, they gain a +3 to the test pool; if they have a power specialization, they have their rank in levels of that powe. So a Rank 3 guy firing a gun, with a Firearms specialization, has 9 dice. This same Extra with say, Dominate, has 3 levels of Dominate and 3 health.I ignore equipment bonuses on extras as well.

Can anyone share v20 Guide to Black Hand?

It has been two threads user, give up all hope.

4shared.com/office/aElaBMXiba/V20_The_Black_Hand_A_Guide_to_.html

I haven't checked the link, but if that's legit that's fucking amazing timing.

It's legit. I was surprised too. Nice book so far, the first one was dreadful, absolutely shit.