drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vFu9eMhm
youtube.com/watch?v=5OSMqSPmfVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pastebin.com/vFu9eMhm

In progress Parenthood jump.

Show me you're failed Projects. Pic related my first time creating a new race.

So for those of you that jumped Overlord, took 42nd Supreme Being, and have read the LN/Manga a question:

How did you deal with Albedo’s plan to eliminate all the other SB’s? Did you just assume that you were on her no-kill list because you stuck around? Did you end up letting Ainz know what she was planning?

What’d you do?

In relation to my endgame of becoming Shub-Niggurath, I need advice.

How does one convince a xenomorph queen to follow you along for totally platonic shenanigans around the multiverse? Totally platonic. Totally.

Your child gets all of your powers that are hereditary, unlike any child you might have outside this jump these powers are nerfed to 1/12 their strength.

Can we rebuild him, /jc/?

Do we have the technology?

as it always has as it always shall be

Fuck no.

Point. That might have been a legacy note from the previous version, where they got ALL perks.

I meant that they START that way, but will grow with training and experience. I'll be adding that line. Better?

And it cost 400 points to give them that much. . .

I' not so much a xeophile that I'd die for it. Do braindead cloned work for chestburster fodder?

Here's the new version, since I don't want to make an entire pastebin:

Jumper Jr. [Free/400] - Congratulations, Jumper, you're a parent! This child is biologically yours, whether through my power, a cloning chamber or...well, you know. They will inherit all hereditary traits you had before your journey and your Bodymod traits for free. If you spend 400, they will also inherit all hereditary traits (that is, anything that would normally be passed down through your lineage, not ALL your abilities). Though they will have none of the experience, training, or help that I usually shove into your head. That's YOUR job now, remember?

Better, I hope?

It's so you don't have to deal with a full powered version infant. Like how do you plan to control an infant with the prototype virus.

Again, voting fuck no.

Yeah, adding something that big in on a fluff pseudo vacation jump? C'mon man, there's no reason for that.

Flamio, my good hotman.

>I'm not so much a xenophile that I'd die for it. Do braindead clones work for chestburster fodder?
I can't type for shit.

Hmm, assuming you could speak her language, or hell, so long as she understands you theres a perk that could very well guarentee a totaly platonic relationship.
Perfect Communication Skills from Worm, to this day I will preach how good it is. It makes you "easily" comparable to Jack Slash and Yamada in terms of how good you are at manipulating others. Let it be known in canon Jack was good enough as to convince Scion to indulge his omnicidal tendencies and attempt to destroy the world, the fact that you can match that is pretty damn amazing

Have fun with your queen user.

Why does a glorified SoL jump give a companion that powerful and for that low of a price?

Assuming it's sapient tell it that if it come with you it'll be able to start hives on countless other worlds and spread Xenomoprhs anywhere. If it's not drug/taser it into unconsciousness and take it with you as a pet. 3rd option is steal it's DNA and just make a clone.

I'd have to look back at it, but I was aiming for biokinesis over everything else for obvious reasons. Maybe I can squeeze that in. Shit, might have to.

You could get a companion exactly like that from another jump just by having a child. This one is just dedicated to raising said child and having a 'vacation' jump at once

Why do you have to pay such a price to give your child the powers that any child of yours would have anyway?

it turns out giving everyone a proper education is not the answer to rebuilding society in Mad Max, also if you're going to give the zeds in killing floor healing factor and self molecular manipulation make sure they are restored to sanity before hand, the order is very important!

Where was that in the Light Novel? (i haven't read the manga, but I don't remember that)

Either way I'd have told her to knock it off or expect punishment

That's why she's putting together the team she's putting together. I can't remember where it spells it out, but it's in there. The messed up thing is that Ainz wants to find other players, she knows this, but she's pissed that Naz got abandoned by the other SB's and wants Ainz to be the only one in charge.

Actually, considering Biosculptor (panaceas power, I assume thats what your getting) is able to actually fuck with peoples minds, odds are by just touching the queen you could very well enslave it or make it love you and view you as its god/king.
I mean Panacea wasn't good with her power, she constantly strayed away from messing with heads, and even then she inflicted permanent damage to Glory Girl's mind from what I could tell.
Even after all that happened Glory Girl loved Panacea because of what the fucking girl did to her head.
If you actually practiced with it, you could very well enslave the queen as a pet.

I'm only up to volume 4 so that hasn't happened yet, but it looks to me like you're assuming that the plot will stay the same even with a second SB in Nazarik from the start.
I find that highly unlikely.

As for the jump i didn't have enough points for 42nd supreme being because i wanted Realm of Heroes, Level Hundred, the full Magic Caster line and the Ring of Elru.
Also local gets you 3 free innate talents as a magic caster elf with summoning specialty (and also lets you import 8 companions for 350cp instead of 1400), so no player for me.

I did take the Rival Guild drawback though. Then i proceeded to murder both Ainz and the rival guild to take their epic loot and world items for myself.
Seriously, that's a whole lot of stuff assuming you can deal with the danger level (which you should if you didn't take powerless).

Looks good to me.

another time I thought hey I have a Greater Daemon of Necoho in a stick, why don't I hook the stick up to some Mantra collectors and make something that actively drains belief for when I need to fight those kinds of gods? It did not end well, I actually wound up making a hole in the weave.

>murder Ainz
Why?

He's the least douchey anime / LN character I've seen in years.

He slaughters thousands of people and just laughs amused at the particularly well executed spell he used to do it.

Are you sure your not getting Glory Girl and Panacea mixed up with the 'character loved character because of that the fucking girl did to her head'?

Glory Girl did have a 'Love me or fear my aura' after all.

Yeah, but they were gonna die anyway. Ainz is a good dude.

One could argue shard interference on Amy's part, it's getting bored with her, kind of like what Leet is dealing with. But, yeah, xenos don't feel love as such so maybe I could whip something up. What does it say about me that even with my elder god endgame I never actually thought about that?

No, later in the story Panacea fucks with Glory Girls head accidently.

I know Panacea was the initial victim of the "This girls powers fucked with my head"
But after Panacea goes to the birdcage, Yamada talks to Glory Girl in a session, and Glory Girls obviously super fucked in the brain, and is asking to see panacea and that she loves her.

create a pure Irrigo morphsuit, that way no one remember you're there and you can do whatever you want, what could possibly go wrong?

When does he do that? Outside of when he's being attacked, that is.

Glory Girl also ends up being described as looking very similar to Eden's remains. Coincidence?

Wasn't Glory Girl a slab of flesh with human-like bits sticking out at that point in time? I distinctly recall a point being made about how the only part of herself she can really make use of is one of her eyes.

It's not like the other kingdoms are any better.

>How did you deal with Albedo’s plan to eliminate all the other SB’s?

Well, probably just take a leave ton investigate and save dragon-loli from the beastmen.

I mean it cant be so catastrophic rigth?.. Rigth?

End of Volume 9 I believe. He wipes out tens of thousands of peasants who were drafted into the army with a single spell.

In Resident Evil I was working on finding a way to bestow super human abilities to people a create a master race...there were some setbacks. Failed attempts caused autoimmune responses at best and for worst super powered psychotic mutants that can regenerate from headshots.

Thankfully the world has plenty of napalm and we only had to fire bomb one city and surrounding countryside.

But hey, trial number C-13 was a success!

He decides to help the empire that frequently invades the country Naz first appears in, he kills the kingdom's entire army (mostly conscripted peasants) in a particularly cruel manner.

...I'm not understanding why hereditary traits should be paid for?

I mean, as says, just having a child normally gives all the hereditary stuff...? Why is there a price on stuff they should auto-get?

A version to stop the whole 'do we still have our powers/warehouse' stuff.

Otherwise just the same as last time.

Still should be workable as a first part.

All it says is that you don't like weird aliens that will be hard to cart around and have behave. Perhaps, if your interested....
you know that magatama perk in SMT? Pick it up. Get "This Is In Fact My Final Form" from SAO so that you can use your alt forms powers in your base human form. And use Magatama to give it to your Alien Queen. Then make her a new body and do god knows what to change what she's spliced with or something. You'll have a human formed Alien waifu that can still use her Queen powers as a human. Easy to cart around, easier to love

It was war. Really what did any soldier expected?

And is not like they went on rage against each other, the kindoms virtually have the wars scheduled.

Other than that he's pretty cool.

Ainz Did Nothing Wrong.

My train of thought mostly had to do with the fact there's several perks in existence that make ALL the Jumper's stuff hereditary. And if you were taking this jump, you probably don't have companion progeny already.

That said, this was a leap in judgment on my part, and I'm trying to think of a better way to handle this. It might not be part of the equation, but a drawback involving out-of-control powers, especially around puberty, will be an option.

If anyone has solutions, I'm all ears while it's on the drawing board.

Wolfio my good Catman.

He kills and tortures lots of people and allows his subordinates to do the same?
The Lizardmen are only the tip of the Iceberg here.
Demiurge is skinning people alive for scroll materials (bipedal sheep my ass).
Shalltear may have restricted herself to criminals and those theocracy guys who attacked her so far, but she's a city-wide massacre waiting to happen.
EVERY single one of his minions regards anyone not of Nazarik as trash to be killed, tortured or exploited at will.
Any "good" he has done isn't worth shit because it's all part of a scheme to fly under the radar and gain intelligence - he hasn't really done anything out of altruism.
He's basically a stereotypical evil lich, and those are for killing.

He also has lots of cool stuff that i want. The fact that he's an acceptable target means i destroy him in the process of getting it.

That's not really an excuse. The theocracy are basically nazis. The empire is a thriving market for slavery. The kingdom is basically a hair's breath from civil war.
Nearly everyone in power needs to be eliminated. I'm not going easy on the natives, and i certainly won't do it for Ainz just because he's the protagonist.

Defending the F.O.B.
My companions ran around like headless chickens, trying to stop mercs from stealing their stuff.
They even took all the Jumpmas presents right out from under Trent as he was sleeping. Straight up grinch mode.
He was so excited to be the Jumpmas tree, too.

We did catch a couple of them, though.
We found them in Bud's room, where they were preoccupied with the naughty mags he had borro-stolen from Uncle Dante.

I was out trying to hunt down the most dangerous prey...
Memes.

>He decides to help the empire that frequently invades the country Naz first appears in,
Naz doesn't owe any allegiances outside of what Ainz says, though, right?

>he kills the kingdom's entire army (mostly conscripted peasants) in a particularly cruel manner.
Necromancy isn't known for being a humane weapon. Not really his fault, though. They marched and he fought back with what he had.

Flamio, my good hotman.

Where did my picture go?
GODDAMN MERCS!

What perks make all of our stuff hereditary? I have never seen such an option.

Hmm, you could just stars and stones him. Then he won't be bound to do whatever it is his skeletal race would do. If I'm correct, I believe that the only reason Ainz is like is because he chose the skeletal class, so he's kinda influenced to be just that.

Should come with an option to allow one of your companions to be the other parent as well. (Or even more, for freaky "Gilgamesh is 2/3rds god, 1/3 mortal" stuff.)

>Lizardmen
tribal savages, joining Nazarick is probably the best thing to happen to him
>Demiurge
gotta get scrolls somehow, and besides they're probably not even strictly sentient anymore
>EVERY single one of his minions regards anyone not of Nazarik as trash to be killed, tortured or exploited at will.
That's because, looking at it honestly, they are. When you remove the bias of being a human yourself, the rest of the New World are less than bacteria when compared to the floor guardians and Ainz
>Any "good" he has done isn't worth shit because it's all part of a scheme to fly under the radar and gain intelligence - he hasn't really done anything out of altruism.
Altruism is a mental disorder, it's only natural to look out for yourself.

>My train of thought mostly had to do with the fact there's several perks in existence that make ALL the Jumper's stuff hereditary.
That's my issue with it. It hands out a companion that'll easily scale in power to yours as its beyond simple to make all your perks and powers genetic and hereditary.

It's a fun comedy jump that's turned into something else for whatever reason.

Heredity from Discworld comes to mind and there's definitely others, though I wish I actually kept a damn list of them.

That is definitely on the table. There will be a 'nannies' option for non-parent companions, too.

The army is mostly conscripted peasants. They don't have a choice.
And shooting a magical nuke at someone isn't excusable with "it was all i had, really".
Not to mention that he actually enjoys it.

I don't think so, and even if that's the case the point is moot because all his NPCs and other Nazarick denizens are textbook Chaotic Evil and quite willing to work around or outright ignore his orders.
They need to die.

Doesn't 9 to 5 already give you a companion like that, only they have all your powers at 1.5x strength?

He's dead, Jim.

There are perks like that? Huh, apparently I missed something.

Still see no reason for a price on hereditary stuff through. Since there's literally no reason not to just have a kid somewhere else for free, if you're just going in for a companion with all your powers with some hereditary perk abuse like that,

Drawback sounds hilarious through.

Coolio, my good coldman.

But seriously, what are the chances we'll get our own version of Hircine's Hunt? I wanna freeze my balls off in Mortrag Glacier at least once but I can't justify that detour in the main TES jumps.

Well, they're Evil but where they are with respect to Law and Chaos is open for debate.

I think that's the most interesting thing in the series. People root for Ainz because he's the protagonist, but he's a villain protagonist. Leave aside his amusing inner monologues and his OMG I'm a gamer in a game world bits and you've just got a litch with really powerful followers and equally powerful items.

Its neat because it shows how evil characters can be likeable in how they related to one another.

>For +200 CP you may double the number of werewolves following you. You may take this as many times as you wish.

Take drawback 15 times.
Chased by over thirty thousand werewolves.
Use gifts to run into nearest village.
Keep running from village to village and city to city.
Devastate the country with army of werewolves until i can get my powers back
Eliminate the canine horde
Become saviour of the realm

name one reason this isnt genius.

werewolves are scary

>implying you can outrun 30000 werewolves
user, you won't be behind seven proxies. Memes will not save you.

Although I applaud your plan for its creativity.

Just saying, Heredity is very much limited. It does not make all your stuff inheritable, just stuff from one Jump and even that only at a greatly reduced (I think I said a quarter?) strength.

Yeah, it's neat as a LN. A story.
In-jump? I'd kick his teeth in even without the promise of loot, because there the suffering they cause is real.

Noted. After some deliberation, while there's nothing stopping you from having a child normally and have them gain hereditary traits the old-fashioned way (or however an individual jumper rules it), the point of this jump is both a vacation and an environment to raise them in. Plus there will be an option to companion them.

So logically, I think a price makes sense, but it will be cheaper. Like, 200 cheaper. Free if taken with an Out of Control drawback, which would be a logical consequences. If anyone objects, I'd like some suggestions with them. If not, that's what I'll be going with.

>not taking it 33 times
>not being one of two humans in a world with billions of werewolves
>not playing Tamriel: I Am Legend
Get on my level, pleb.

If they're you're kid hereditary stuff should be hereditary don't worry about people breaking it because they can break anywhere else anyway if they have. focus on raising the kid that mix of irritation and utter attachment, along with an Eldrich horror that has avoided having kids suddenly having spawned and having no idea wtf to do. Also I can just see my jumper at a PTA meeting looking at the teacher trying to figure out what the kid did wrong after centuries of adventuring.

>Take the drawback 100 times.
>The nonillion werewolves instantly collapse into a black hole, destroying the world.
>That'll teach Hircine to mess with a jumper.

Can someone name a decent jump for good utility abilities? Namely shapeshifting for changing things up now and then. Points for genderswapping is ass.

All children can be companioned for free, no matter their power level. It is left to each person's choice if they want.

>He kills and tortures lots of people and allows his subordinates to do the same?
They were made by a guild RPing as extreme evil. Besides, no one told Ainz anything. Demiurge said it was from animal. Tbh, Ainz is kinda dense trusting a literal devil.

>The Lizardmen are only the tip of the Iceberg here.
They were a bunch of random tribes that had no concept of farming. Now they are getting uplifted by Nazrick

>Shalltear may have restricted herself to criminals and those theocracy guys who attacked her so far, but she's a city-wide massacre waiting to happen.
Any powerful enough character is. Remeber Crona?

>EVERY single one of his minions regards anyone not of Nazarik as trash to be killed, tortured or exploited at will.
Never dended the minions. At all. Nspecially Neuronist.

>Any "good" he has done isn't worth shit because it's all part of a scheme to fly under the radar and gain intelligence - he hasn't really done anything out of altruism.
But he still did good rigth? And besides, he couldnt be altruist because then he would have to explain the spawns of evil incarnate he and his buds made why are they doing it. He doesnt want to stretch "absolute loyalty".

>He's basically a stereotypical evil lich, and those are for killing.
He's not rising an evil army of undead to kill the realm.
He's not playng hero because fuck that, i dont do it either.
He just got dropped there and is trying to survive with Satan planing his plans around what satan thinks are Ainz plans and still not ending up in the maddeningly boring "litch in the wasteland" situation.

You wont care because Evil Tolerance in free user...

Neverwinter Nights: A Slight Return

Neverwinter Nights 2
Drop-In
27 years old
Tiefling 50
Skilled Individual
Charismatic 150
Montage 450
Arcane Pact 850
Wallet
Adventurers Gear 900
A Dreadful Case of Protagonism
Double Down
Choo Choo, Motherfucker 700

Sequel:

Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer

Eater of Spirits 1300
Spirit Eater 1000

Sequel 2 Electric Boogaloo:

Shadows of the Undrentide
Bonus Objective: This is a Jecking!

Okay so I'd like NWNanon to tell me if this is legal if he's about. Occurred to me that it was a shame to be a spirit eater if I was going through the standard plot of NWN2 but I'm not going to not do the standard plot as I want to bro it up with Khelgar and save Neeshka from those damn guardsmen. Plus it's just a really funny image to me the idea of them going for her because she's a Tiefling only for a really massive scary Tiefling to turn up.

Then I saw the Sequel option which seems to allow for transference of CP/drawbacks so I realised that if I can save 300 CP from the total allocation in NWN2 I can use it in MotB to pick up Spirit Eater there thus tieing it all up in a nice little package.

Then what with the Undrentide talk last thread I decided I really want an Undrentide so I'll stick that in as well.

Not sure if you're allowed all this stuff but if you are GOAT jump. If not I'm very disappointed in you NWNanon. Oh NWNanon, I could never stay mad at you.

Either way I'm willing to image this jump if you like. I actually started a NWN2 jump before this one was a thing but this does it better than mine did (in part due to a clunky design and in part due to very little work or thought having gone into my WIP) and I could probably use some of the stuff I already got for imaging that. Pic was how the first page was going to be laid out although I'd probably make it purple rather than yellow as per NWN1.

TL;DR: Let me know if the build is legal and if you'd like the jump imaged.

>Tolerating evil
>Ever.

>buy the Dibella blessing perk 200 times
>be so fucking pretty the universe MUST exist
>become the stabilizing force the allows the lycanthropic singularity stave off collapse
>laugh as Sheogorath gives you a slow clap
youtube.com/watch?v=5OSMqSPmfVA

Venture Bros is really good for shapeshifting.

It's a requirement for 42d Supreme Being

How do you have time to post on Veeky Forums if you never tolerate evil? go right the wrongs of the world.

>not knowing when to fight your battles
>not knowing when to ignore the lesser evil so that greater evils may be defeated

Do you want smitebots? That's how you get smitebots. Pic related.

Gravity Falls.

Jurassic park has a decent genderswap perk. I took Envy from FMA early for shapeshifting but there are probably better sources. For generic utility I really like Red Dwarf, especially the anti-boredom perk it offers.

Not to mention makes you not care about the evil of the npc around there.

That perk is not JUSTICE user

N O T

J U S T I C E

Just because you can tolerate it, doesn't mean you are not allowed to take steps to reduce it. As the 42nd supreme being, especially with out of jump solutions, you are in a great position to reduce the amount of suffering Nazarick causes, even if that is just through diplomacy.

You're in a great position to set up a just, if harsh, authoritarian empire. The surrounding kingdoms are fucking retarded, so providing a stable alternative to that will benefit the citizenry.

My jump exactly

Maybe a +0 drawback where it's a companion's kid you're helping them raise? Two of my companions are a couple who can't have kids.

How True.

It would be rather easy indeed to simply throw the slaving bandits and other of the many scum to those in Nazarick instead of having a situation like....oh I do not know.

How about like Demiurge going to the capital to attack and kidnap the people there? That was...a fuck up, as in...fuckity fuck.

I was incredibly supportive of her and also carried talismans that let me make myself immune to her spells on command, never actually needed them. Spent a lot of time trying to convince Momonga to spend more time with her.

Demiurge might be the one Floor Guardian you'd need to just get rid of. His loyalty is the most questionable.

There will be companion import shenanigans of that nature, though I'm still working on perks.

Anyhow, on the topic of heredity:

Jumper Jr. [Free/200] - Congratulations, Jumper, you're a parent! This child is biologically yours, whether through my power, a cloning chamber or...well, you know. They will inherit all hereditary traits you had before your journey and your Bodymod traits for free. If you spend 200, they will also inherit all hereditary traits (that is, anything that would normally be passed down through your lineage, not ALL your abilities). Though they will have none of the experience, training, or help that I usually shove into your head. That's YOUR job now, remember? They'll come with a natural talent for their abilities, at least, so it won't be too hard...though you CAN give them those traits for free if you take 'Out of Control' for no points.

This was the best compromise I could come up with. I'm going to focus on the rest of the jump before revisiting this if there's still problems.

How about just having that as the price for them actually being your true born child with all the benefits that would entail?