CYOA Thread

Last Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10457273/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UPDATE
Changes: 2 new girls, Switched out an option on Miya's page.
(1/17)

(4/17) - Fei La & Mishe
(5/17) - Twile & Harmony
(6/17) - Omne & Pan
(7/17) - Alice & Andrea
(8/17) - Kaila & Jeanne

Nothing new to see here...
(2/17)

(9/17) - Kataline & Floof
(10/17) - Saki & Oki
(11/17) - Chere & Yin
(12/17) - Lillan & Bloom
(13/17) - #056 "Bunny" & Medi

New intro page. If I add many more, Miya's gonna be NSFW, soon.
This time, it's Hakuna Matata Balloon and Earthen Ninja Honor.
(3/17)

Oh god why do you keep doing this I CAN'T CHOOSE A GIRL STOP TORTURING ME.

NEW PAGE
(14/17)

Library. It got full, so now this needs 2 pages as well. The file size is too large for me to just make it double wide.
(15/17)

Library 2.
(16/17)

Miya - THIS PAGE WAS UPDATED. The Nightie has been replaced. Plus, I swapped out another image for one that fits a bit better.
(17/17)

That means I'm doing my job!

It's not that I don't appreciate such a nice CYOA, but how many of these updates are we going to have before you finalize this thing, senpai? Renaming and reordering these new files in our collections is a pain.

>so user, what's your characters background story?
>my character is a graduate from a hero academy

If I knew, I'd tell you. It's a hassle for me to up all the page numbers when I add a new intro page, too.

Give me a harpy or lamia girl and /I will melt./

THE FIGHT FOR LEGITIMACY CONTINUES.

strawpoll.me/10457273/r

Do these charts and similar where people world build using have a place in modern /cyoa/ society?

A qt bee girl might be nice too.

I'm trying to shy away from too many of the traditional monstergrills.

I was actually considering that one. I don't think she'd have any real overlap with Floof, but I feel that her theme (being in insect) might be too alike.

HE WAS TOP OF HIS CLASS IN EJ HAL

>All this Hero Academy dickery in the past few threads.
>No one has posted the actual CYOA so I can't post my new build.

New page.

Every waifu entry page just makes me love Mya even more.

god damn, i think as a rank and file soldier nothing would frighten me more.
>OH YOU'RE THE NEW COMMANDER, PLEASURE TO MEET YOU SIR, SO HOW MANY WARS HAVE YOU FOUGHT IN?
>"Th-This is my first one.."
>WELL, RIGHT, OKAY, BUT I MEAN YOU'VE BEEN IN FIGHTS OFCOURSE, YOU'RE COMMANDING US AFTER ALL
>"A-Actually i just graduated, I've never been in a fight"

fucking foobar meng.

Dragon loli when?

You made a deviant art character generator

Stop needlessly trying to divide people. They've been on Veeky Forums for years and occasionally happen into our threads. They've no real following and if they get one, which is very unlikely to happen as they've never really had one to begin with, they can just create a thread for themselves. For as much as they're posted anywhere it would not surprise me if more than a handful haven't seen them before to even know what they are so there isn't much harm in the occasional template. For fuck's sake, this is /qa/ tier.

>so it says here you majored in mage-armour and magitech engineering back in Odesium, can you make your mage-armour do any neat tricks?

I figured as much, but I'm a stickler for the classics, I guess. I've been following Branching Hearts since like 5 threads ago, and the ones on the top of my list, in no particular order, are Fei, Mishe, Floof, Bloom, and Medi. The new Plastic Air girl is kinda interesting though. The rest just seem too humanish for me, I guess? Hard to explain.

Anyway, love this CYOA tho, so keep it up.

I'm glad to hear it. I hope it make up for the "nerf" of her be-the-girl option being replaced.

That's a bit more on the unique side. I dunno, maybe.

It's still the worst page. It wouldn't be as bad if going to Academy City made you a gemstone instead, but esper is worse even if you cheat your ass off than "mage with infinite power."

I don't think anyone would put newly graduated as commander, more like
>Grizzled older veteran walks with some young fucboi infront of troops
>"This lad is my new steward that just graduated, he will be second/third/forth/fifth in command"

Yeah, I was trying to have a fair bit of humanish ones in there instead of purely monstergirls. That way it'd be more encompassing.

>That feel when you finish at the top of your class and you spend the next 4 years holding the chamber pot of some old alchi berzerker

Give me a black trap girl and /I will reflect on my life choices and what led me to develop such a ridiculous fetish as a former poltard/.

>not graduating top of your class from Odesium

400k starting salary baby

That's a pretty human description, so *technically* you could get that from #056 if you take her bonus.

>implying you won't get student loan cucked into working on the Odesium airships for a few decades after graduation

It's almost literally canon.

>he thinks working on an airship is somehow bad

bu- OH SHIT

>not reposting the damn cyoa so the rest of us can get in on all this banter

maybe if you ask nicely

Can you post Hero Academy cyoa pretty please with sugar and sprinkles on top?

Odesium is this close to getting shot out of the air once people realize how dangerous their forced magitek revolution is to the balance of an established lower tech fantasy world. I don't want to be anywhere near that airship when it happens.

user they're not forcing an magitek revolution, you're reading way too much in that one popular transhumanist/Father of Machines worshipping build and basing the entire academy on the actions of one individual.

>what is anything involving multidimensional/multiversal travel

here have sneak pic of first part of five, since I'm going to sleep beg other anons to post rest :3

Im confused, is the hero thing nine classes per year or nine total?

>nine classes per year

THATS INSANE. HOW FUCKING STRONG DO YOU EVEN WANT TO BE?!

On average, a university student studies 5 courses per semester and two semesters a year.
And a typical bachelor's degree with honours takes 4 years.

So in total a average college student would have taken 40 or so courses, assuming all courses last one semester and they all give the same amount of minutes/credits.

I have made OC.
It is not high quality, and english is not my first language, thus I'd appreciate criticism be it harsh or constructive.

If there is any interest I'll continue with the next page.

That's the theme of this entire meta-discussion, though!

suppose I'll do it.

only one more

I like it.

also, don't blame me for the shitty quality of these pics. I just went back to the last guy who posted it and downloaded it from there

If you want a clean pic you better wait for box wine to post it.

The rest please

I'm liking this a lot. It triggers all my special snowflake buttons just right.

>Shaolin Iron Body
Mandatory durability option.
>Flowing Stances
Counterattacks give me diamond erections.

NEXT PAGE PLS
I'm praying for a cute trap companion.

apparently I didn't copy the 4.

I am sorry, I meant I'll continue making the next pages, my work on it started only a while ago. I just wanted to know if anyone would have any interest in a CYOA such as mine.

I just realised Uzuza only accepts exceptional physical specimens as students. I guess that build goes down the drain.

I like the cliched from zero to hero thing. I can't start out as a musclebound Chad.

You proud of yourself for being such a slutty tease?

N-no maybe.

I can't promise anything, but I could say japanese men tend to be effeminate.

Just for clarity, does the library automatically give you Beyn Deal?

Shunpo and Shaolin Iron Body. My punch would hurt like a mofucker. Both to me and whoever gets caught in it. I'm like a cannonball really.

Good start so far. Will keep my eye out for your updates. I think it's a plus that you don't get actual measurements of your power. Though you might want to say Master Fu taught you over several weeks instead of one lesson.

Hell yes, Iron Body and Flo-
Aw, beat me to it.
Well then Shunpo and Iron Body, I'll be a whirlwind of fists and iron!

DAMN IT.

>but I could say japanese men tend to be effeminate.

Why do I get the feeling Veeky Forums is actively trying to make me gay?

>Counterattacks give me diamond erections.
they always remind me of ashita no joe.

When i was looking at builds i counted way more than nine classes so i wondered what the rules were

Shit son, just go fire and flo. You negating all the damage that comes your way while leaving flaming hand imprints on your enemies as you counter them.

>Everybody likes shunpo
>Nobody likes shadow form

What's the matter, 2edgy4u?

user can't seem to catch a break.

I will consider it, one might really be too little.
Maybe a week is good balance? You'll still be a genius, but it'll be less absurd.

>Shunpo
>Shadow
Nothing is worse to fight than an invisible teleporter - plus they're both useful in day-to-day life.

>over several weeks instead of one lesson

You trying to derail our special snowflake polar express?

>20 seconds apart

For the sake of balance I'm going to imagine shunpo+shadow users teleport with the sound of a loud fart and leave behind a dorito dustcloud.

That's not a bad idea.
Or wait if I take Shunpo and Fire, does that give me Rocket Kicks?

Longer than you have left to live...

I like this cyoa and wanted to make a build,
then i realize there's school war goin' on

Unless, you know- good back armour.

>Not defending your school
The shit is wrong you senpai?

shunpo+shadows

*shunpos behind you*
psssh
*you shunpo behind me*
psssh
*i shunpo behind you*
psssh

I'm insecure

And/or stand in front of something that will produce amusing results.

How can you stop what you can't see?

SHADOW CENA

Truly this is the ultimate test of the ninja.

Why the fuck would you take out the best option?

FLO:

Orb of Life
Library of the Supernatural
Employment

Pick-Me-Up - Drugs without the bad effects! Woooooo!

Pump Up - Trap option?

Soap Star + Electric Fan- I'm not exactly sure what problems Electric Fan can blow away. Crippling depression? Money problems? Bad politicians? Where does it end?

Bonus - Actually, the squeaky sound of plastic is one of my least favorite sounds of all time. So.

Ranks: #20, between Chere and Lillan. It's just that I REALLY don't like squeaky plastic...

BEYN:
Tell me. Why does she wear the mask? ...Oh. "Beyn." I just got that.

Orb of Life
Library of

Training - I'd feel dirty if I chose Private Show, and I really don't handle spicy food well at all.

Sand Shield - It's not the coarse kind? And it'll cushion my falls? Yes please!

Miracle Oil - She likes it.

Bonus - Wait, which option is the Summoning Scroll? Sorry, I'm dumb.
...And what did she do to get banished anyway? Just the diary?

Nooo! Not the forbidden love option!

You're a pretty cute doggo so you could probably become a servant of one of the Lunestier noble girls. No need to have an opinion either, just accept their superiority.

Both girls seem neat, I like Beyn more because I don't have a latext/inflatable fetish (and yes that's a thing.)

N E V E R

Official St. Flares requisitions catalog for new students. Please select one option before submitting your voucher to the schools quartermaster.

Note: Plate armor and all courses related to the Department of Chivalry are no longer available due to budget cuts. All enrolled squires should report to their career councilers immediately.

That no pickle pee,
that no pump-a-rum!

Oh, I forgot to rank Beyn. #13, between Twile and Alice.