Eth delta Smart contract frozen

I need some help, wil tip 0.2 eth to anyone who can help. 12 hours ago I went to move some eth from the eth delta wallet to the smart contract so I can trade but the transaction has been pending for 30 mins then disappearing and repeating the same process. Its been 12 hours and I just want some Dragonchain so if anyone can help itd be greatly appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/disney-blockchain-creators-build-commercial-platform-on-dragonchain-with-ico-2017-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can give you some dragon dick if you want

> I just want some Dragonchain so if anyone can help itd be greatly appreciated.
Dude it's a scam. Also everything is slow because of cats.

Just pay a higher gas price and you should be fine.

Stay calm
I also almost lost my shit yesterday trying to buy LINK on ED.
My heart skipped, when I checked Coinmarketcap and saw that ED prices weren't updated for an hour. I believed ED crashed completely and I lost all my moneys.
Happily, it went back up.
So, I suggest you just wait and check it once in a while to see if it works

You think Disney is a scam?? Also how can i pay higher gas on eth delta? I wasnt using another client as I have had no problems before.

You should be buying a little Dragonchain to go with that Link, going to be awhile before Link is worth anything but as soon as Dragonchain hits Binance its going to explode so you can buy more Link

Upper right corner
Click on your acc
'Set gas price'

Thx man, but I feel uneasy about this thing being advertised on bitcoinbravado

Thanks, but that wont be applied to a pending transaction will it?

Its Disney though, they have even undertaken their ICO inside the US, theyre adhearing too all federal law and if anyone if going to generate hype its going to be Disney

Where to buy dragons?

EtherDelta.
Buy before it hits the exchanges. Just bought some myself. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Nah, you cant change those thx.
But you can change gas and cancel a contract with new fee price. Also ED lets you change order expiration in blocks. By default it is extremely high, like 10k blocks (>1day probably).
Also, I dont know about ETH, but in BTC it is 100% possible to revert an unconfirmed tx. But you'll need some it skills to do that

K, you got me. But I still dont wanna trade on ED until this cat frenzy is over. Hopefully, their bubble pops on a day and we can breathe freely once again.

>it's Disney
Okay you deserve to hold those bags.

>Bags
>Price has been stable

This guys want to accumulate more for himself.

How much gas should I pay to get my transaction through?

What specificaly does it do?

How are those Link bags going? Its nice to have some official link to a top 50 company.

Has your transaction timestamp been resetting every ~10 minutes while being stuck on pending? I had that problem yesterday.

>stable
Anybody who isn't retarded can tell you're just a dragonchain shill by taking one look at the trade history.
Feel free to keep shilling this shitcoin with the OP about how it's backed by Disney when it's just an incompetent loser who took over some abandoned project by Disney.

Does delta function like any other exchange? Reading up on it leads me to believe otherwise and that I might be setting myself up to get fucked.

ED is constantly lagging and famous for its fatfinger accidents
Just make sure you know what each button does, be careful and you'll be ok
Also, it makes sense to delete your acc once you're done trading
And make sure you got at least 0.1 ETH on your original wallet

You clearly have not seen their website, even do a quick search and youll see that its a legitimate attempt at blockchain for business by Disney, they see a great opportunity here so dont be a fucking mong and FUD the one project here that is still under priced and legitimate.

Just bought 520 DRGN
Let's see if it is any good

I took a look at their website and their various media accounts
It's scummy how they keep mentioning disney or prefacing dragonchain as disney's product.

businessinsider.com/disney-blockchain-creators-build-commercial-platform-on-dragonchain-with-ico-2017-9
>However, Disney dropped the project in 2016 and decided to make it open source. Soon after, a group of former Disney employees founded the Dragonchain Foundation, a non-profit which manages upkeep of the protocol.
>"Disney has no involvement in Dragonchain’s initial coin offering," a Disney spokesperson said.

They're just piggybacking disney's name to entice retards.
It's another shitcoin ICO trying to scam idiots out of their eth.
Non-profit my ass.

JUST

"Do you have any contacts with amazon and google for implementing your services
Our architecture is a hybrid blockchain with levels of trust.

The base level where business logic lives is trusted and therefore allows running an independent blockchain.

This also allows us to host on a serverless or microservices cloud platform.

Our first integration will be on Amazon AWS, and we expect to follow with Google and other platforms."

You gotta be dumb not to be buying at this price.