Post Apoc Megacorp Maticico Remnant civ quest 13

Last time We have gained new bases and two new heroes, invested in different weapons systems as well as new facilities and research capabilities. Meanwhile Bane Company has reformed itself into an entirely new group.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/R9wK3vud
youtube.com/watch?v=gpqmoBYkQfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Rolled 30 (1d100)

No planning or rolls really?

>Turn 209
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>B. Try to improve Base
>>>>>C. Try to improve Armaments
>>>>>D. Research technology
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>Points: 72 Resource.
>>>>Pop 84k
>>>>Military 1.2k.
>>>>>>>Food: Low
>>>>>>>Water: Average
>>>>>>>Morale: Average
>>>>>>>Medicine: Great
>>>>>>>Health: Average
>>>>>>>>Armaments: Great
>>>>>>>Fuel: Good
>>>>>>>Tech level: Good.
>>>>>>>Reputation: Bought Corp
>>>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab. Breakrooms.
>>>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire. SAMFAP.
>>>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 4. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2. BB Behemoth. 1 CB Behemoth. BB Drones.
>>>>>>>Power: Nuclear Reactor. Fast breeder Reactor. Emergency Generator. Plasma Pump. Fusion Reactor 1(uninstalled).
>>>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited). Black(extremely limited).
>>>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Maticico Power Armor(extensive). Lighter Shields+(limited).
>>>>>>>communications: Corp Comm Center.
>>>>>>>Materials: 1 supply. 4 psi mat.1 Ultra Rare Psi Mats

Rolled 3 (1d100)

Alright I updated the notes with our new heroes and added Wasting Warband to contacts.

Also put some notes on the prisoners on the bottom. Just in case.

If y'all want something else added in or changed just let me know.

I feel they assumed the end thread plan of action was it.

Action 1
The above ground energy sources aren't really feasible yet, so we'll just have to make due.

Build more Wind and Solar generators in all our bases, dam up some nearby rivers if we can and get some hydro power.

Action 2
JAL, I'm betting your as good at digging as you are at building above ground.

Can you reach with your long and metallic tendrils down into the earth and start gathering fuel? Or better still find a heat spike and we can get geothermal. Just avoid upsetting anything your brood can't handle.

(heh 1.)

Rolled 73 (1d100)

Probably help if I post the note link.

>pastebin.com/R9wK3vud

(Aw you don't like me calling them out do ya dice.)

Rolled 37 (1d100)

Rolling to support

Rolled 78 (1d100)

Vote

Rolled 37 (1d100)

Solar and wind power installations constructed. According to our forces some hydro power has some serious potential if we could secure some rivers and more importantly waterfall sites. As it turns out some of those canyons are getting flooded turning into lakes and marshes...or even disappearing somewhere underground.

Securing some of those sights would provide more food, water, and power.

"Hm would take some serious growths to penetrate deep enough to reach geothermal hot spots. Not good at my current location but...if say I establish a new base in a better site it will be a breeze to pull off. However that will require expansion and I wont be able to hide what kind of base it is."

"If I stay here its going to take a long time and lotta resources before I can extend a tendril far enough to reach."

Rolled 95 (1d100)

>Turn 210
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>Points: 72 Resource.
>>>>Pop 92k
>>>>Military 1.2k.
>>>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab. Breakrooms.
>>>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire. SAMFAP.
>>>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 4. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2. BB Behemoth. 1 CB Behemoth. BB Drones.
>>>>>>>Power: Nuclear Reactor. Fast breeder Reactor. Emergency Generator. Plasma Pump. Fusion Reactor 1(uninstalled).
>>>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited). Black(extremely limited).
>>>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Maticico Power Armor(extensive). Lighter Shields+(limited).

Rolled 93 (1d100)

I think it's time to risk vs reward.

Securing some of those rivers and more waterfall sights.

Action 1 Ginny and JAL
Lets per build what we need for a hydro power base.

Action 2
Sarah, Roy & Little P explore the areas that held be useful for a hydro base. Farsight and a pilot to give people a ride should do wonders.

"You have all the time and resources you need my friend, I think it's best you create the thermal power generator here, keeping you hidden and more importantly safe is a top priority, if we are asking too much or putting you in danger in some unforeseen way please let us know"

We need to capture those sites and all other sites that we can but let's have Jal do the geothermal thing the harder way, I think it is safer. We should try for making both anyways.

Rolled 63 (1d100)

Forgot my dice

Mutate.
What is this?

If we have something that can we get that as a pick. JAL has brood and mutant forces. I'm assuming it's from that.

Rolled 21 (1d100)

An action made possible by JAL. Enables you to mutate your forces or any other bio material you possess.

"It doesn't have risk. I will have to dig deep through many layers which might...bother something down in there. While harder to detect on the surface those underneath will have an easier time."

I guess the others' hype died as sleepiness kicked in. Whelp good night and see y'all later.

bump

Rolled 95 (1d100)

message from Jacky to the CEO.

"I am only offering this due to our past histories. I am afraid the only friend you will find here is me. Since the reformation the others do not appreciate our former ties I am afraid. So I came you tell you myself.

"Thanks for that. Anything wrong per a say?"

"Robotic tech...while it gets the job done its very dangerous and honestly not quite as that your people can offer. Yet it has its own peculiar quirks that are super fucking nice to have."

"So your torn?"

"Well if you upgrade your supply production I can win over the warlord. The AI however is not easy. I only got her onboard due to blatant bribery and more."

"So what can we do?"

"You have a top engineer yes? Lend services throw in that expansive doc while wer're at it.

"Anything else?"

"That is all I can say."

"Any more useful info?"

"We don't plan to go further east as acording to the mutants there wastelands there. So instead we are debating going south into the wilds or across the mountains into the remneants of a fallen megacity. Another option was going north and hit the reds with the krulsade hitting them through water and by north. Our assault could be key to breaking the balance. Given the reds forces its likely they have some very very nice stuff. You too should about expanding."

As doing so will earn you 1 extra basic action.

Well I guess that it then aint it. We gotta expand. Since we now know its wasteland to the east and stuff. Ok I propose we form a delegation, A corp may be more welcome to walk to than an AI or a mutant warlord or a bandit. As a Corp we can seem neutral.

Anyone got any ideas? other than continue sorting out what we were last time and fix the food?

What the fuck is the majority of our population even doing?

Rolled 91 (1d100)

Keeping your faction running and making more forces.

Not about to list all the crap they would be doing.

Occupy the sunken complex. Part of it is secure already.

Rolled 16 (1d100)

A1: Secure and expand into the safe zones of the Sunken Complex

A2[if we have one]: Get the word out for merc groups or para factions, we are gonna need new friends soon. Preferably people who dont mind our older friends.

Remember guys, our efforts were made heavily on investments into the artillery, heavy vehicle, and power armor. Wherever we expand to, it should be in places these weapons can defend.

We also need to expand to a place where the energy is because energy is our primary limitation to supply.

Still awake Genie? Might have some questions for Jacky

Rolled 57 (1d100)

Still here right about to go to bed. Was about to ask anons is there anything they wish to see more fleshed out with stories and worldbuilding compiling questions for purposes unknown.

Let anons mull that over and include it with bumping posts. Stuck as shit on my writing because my setting is such an abomination it makes me freeze up.

WHY did I think it a good idea to have the timeline date from historic fantasy to soft sci in an already big settingverse.

Fuck my stupid younger self. Yes its awesome but not fun to try and actually write about.

One thing I have to say is that your heroes and random NPC's that belong to us are the best window into the world of the civ. Because they're there on the ground and are really fun and often see things we don't.

Also can please stay awake for one more turn? we might have some diplomacy up or at least CEO options.

Rolled 53 (1d100)

supporting

Rolled 86 (1d100)

Okay, our immediate priority is vamping up our military so that we can successfuly caputre and hold the reported hydroelectric water regions.

It would be much safer not to do this alone, just like we've been trying to ensure every time.

>Action 1
JAL, help us with a different project for now. Ginny, we'll need your help here too.
Continue to finish up the military training installations for our officers, including the
>Artillery and Officer training academy at the main tower
>The Tank Training field at the fortified township
>The Power Armor and General Infantry training camp at the Bunker

>Action 2
CEO, Roy, Mindy, Alias diplomat and two teleporters and military expert go out and explore if there are any nearby factions to those potential river and waterfall locations we can work with to secure the area at large. Someone perhaps who has also been bothered by the monsters or whatever nasties lurk by. We'll be able to offer to work with them to clear the area and make it safer.

Take a transport and if its too far away.

Get the lay of the land and a military picture too if you can Alias, we need to see what kind of enemies are there so we can plan.

Remember guys we work best when we work with others!

Rolled 47 (1d100)

Supporting this. that's much safer and more aligned with our corps. Make friends and get a decent military going.

Rolled 55 (1d100)

This.

Don't forget to mention once the dams are up we'll share in the benefits too.

Rolled 14 (1d100)

Backing this.

Rolled 32 (1d100)

Vote

Don't forget we need to actually spend actions training. I almost want to do that as our second action instead.

Rolled 10 (1d100)

Ah fuck it clearly going to be a sleepless night after all.

Construction continues. Ginny is currently unavailable.

Only a few factions are located near waterfalls but a bit more are are near rivers. For the most part a lot of it is unclaimed but there are certainly more then a few ruins indicating this wasn't always so.

Biggy states that those factions who survived are all a force to be reckoned with given they survived a monster mayhem, on top of a zombie super horde, AND Bane Company all right after another. Those factions who survived are all extremely strong. Especially has they been reinforced by the survivors of the factions who didn't.

Rolled 59 (1d100)

>Turn 211
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>Points: 69 Resource.
>>>>Pop 92k
>>>>Military 1.2k.

How much longer can you go Genie?

I mean, I got work on monday so I can't exactly play through sunday night so playing today works for me but then you need sleep too!

--
What sort of factions have we discovered?

Also I remember you said Ginny left some "requests" for our industrial stuff. Was that directed at us? Does she want us to do anything?

Rolled 73 (1d100)

Do all of those factions hate Bane/The World's Rejects? Or are some of them neutral to them?

I want to know this as well.

"CEO, can we make allies of any of them or are we better off trying to claim some of the unclaimed areas/ruins near the waters alone?"

Rolled 27 (1d100)

They ALL hate Bane especially given Bane tried to take em all out when they were all at their weakest.

"Plenty of empty room. Best take it before someone else does."

They were just manufacturing requests which were easily taken care of. Especially given Ginny spent her own resources on it.

Alright.

"JAL, while we build up a military can you start to secure an area without making it look to suspicious?"

Rolled 99 (1d100)

Action 1
Continue to construct our military training facilities.

Action 2
Biggy+ military advisors + JAL

Look over the unclaimed areas Biggy scouted out, and select the place which we can most easily defend and which is close to the waterfall as possible.

Preferably, there is a hill or a mountain or some high ground nearby that is not too hostile infested which can claim and build a fortress on, to overwatch our waterfall site with artillery and gun positions. This is preferable so long as its not too infested with something we can't handle, otherwise pick a more feasible site.

Once a good site has been picked, have JAL stake a claim and start making a base, starting with the military outpost and then we'll build the dam after that.

Rolled 62 (1d100)

Vote

Rolled 78 (1d100)

I'll back that. Good thing is building artillery positions on a high ground will let us claim more area around it.

Rolled 36 (1d100)

Supporting all the way

Rolled 69 (1d100)

Action 1 is a given.

Action 2-Do we REALLY want to paint that big a target? The remaining factions would come out of the woodwork to destroy the unholy bio-technological base JAL would create, and us along with it.

If we can make some sort of normal-looking base it would be okay I suppose.

Otherwise, just double down on constructing training facilities I guess.

I didn't want to make a whole post about it, but Snow's Kolbolds might be back up and running today on /qst/.

Rolled 46 (1d100)

I am hoping that JAL would listen and use some discretion.

You DO know how to build a normal base right JAL? Without tentacles and whatnot we can't be too suspicious.

I was under the impression JAL would use the bots to make the base seem normal or at least start with underground. He's smart enough not to build above the Preemo base.

Rolled 59 (1d100)

>Addendum
Make sure JAL builds a normal looking base at least above ground

Rolled 32 (1d100)

"...Not really. I mean that is awfully hard."

Construction has finished.

We have found a total of 3 defensive unclaimed sites.

Location has been seeded.

"Where is the fun in that?"

>Turn 212
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>Points: 66 Resource.
>>>>Pop 92k
>>>>Military 1.2k.

Rolled 43 (1d100)

Well, at least I can say I called it.

Action 1: Build tanks. The big ones. We can't train tank crew without tanks.

Action 2: Training

Rolled 79 (1d100)

Dammit. . .

Action 1
Recall the seeds. Sorry JAL maybe another place, just not so close to these other factions!

Then, send in our own construction workers to commence construction of defensive forts and outposts, gun positions, trenches and the likes on the defensive sites. Use our Pre-fab facilities.

And get to work building the Hydro Electric generators as well if there's action room for it.

Action 2
Train more Soldiers and Gun Crews and Power Armored troops if we can, we'll need more men to defend the defensive sites and our new dam. Let's get this new facilities in gear.

Alias and hired Reject officers will help here.

I'm thinking we want to claim and start profiting from the water first, and it will be easier to train soldiers to man defenses. Then we can build the tanks afterward. Our priority will be defend the area anyway, then when its defended we can start tank production for attack.

Rolled 60 (1d100)

Our food is getting really low. We need to break open a supply if we don't plan to get more food immediately.

Rolled 29 (1d100)

Naaw ill support you but ruining JALs fun is mean, maybe just ask him to make it "look" like its normal yeah?

Rolled 86 (1d100)

These

JAL said it was difficult for him. Can't blame the fella either if that's just the way he grows.

Rolled 57 (1d100)

Vote
"It's okay JAL, we promise we'll help you expand elsewhere."
Yeah break open the supply too.

No. Again, our food is low because we're sending most of it to the Rejects. It's been at the same rating since we made that deal, and blowing our only supply won't really help.

Rolled 38 (1d100)

Voting actions and the supply use

oh
On second thought let's not use that supply yet.

Voting against, still supporting the actions

Rolled 54 (1d100)

We may want to buy some fuel before we make some big tanks. May have to get radiant again.

I'm amazed you're up. Question for ya, have we been refining the resources as we use them? I would hate to be missing out on the improved resources. If so I think we should take the time, later, to automate that.

Main goal will be upgrading supply output. Which looks like we are setting thing towards doing. Gotta play nice with those new people. Then we send Ginny over once they're done with that side project.

Lets get those people trained.

----

O yeah and I'll ask again just in case. Anything people what added into the notes?
>pastebin.com/R9wK3vud

Rolled 49 (1d100)

Right? It hasn't changed at all since we hired them. It's just low, wondering how so many people forgot.

I veto this suggestion. Save the supply for a real emergency

Not sure if I should say this, don't what to hurt JAL's feelings, I don't think we should let them near the robots in the new faction. I feel they would view them as unnatural and something may happen.

Rolled 71 (1d100)

I want to roll a 100 and have the new AI be smitten for JAL because he's so exotic

I feel so unsure
As I take your hand and lead you to the work shop
As the music dies, something in your sensors
Calls to mind the silver screen
And all its sad good-byes

I'm never gonna build again
Guilty parts have got no rhythm
Though it's easy to pretend
I know your not a fool

(my 2 sec attempt at Careless Whisper for robots. Whelp back to work on my hard drive.)

youtube.com/watch?v=gpqmoBYkQfc

Rolled 89 (1d100)

heh, that would be pretty sweet

Rolled 59 (1d100)

Dam it I meant to roll on that.

Rolled 95 (1d100)

Well, they're Rejects of the World, so it's hard to see them hating JAL. But they would be fucking TERRIFIED of him because of how easily insanity spreads among machines.

pic related

Heh, god dam it, I'm laughing at the idea of getting two AI dating to win over the robot faction in the Rejects faction.

Consensus bump

Rolled 6 (1d100)

Ask Jacky if providing several of the mini-factories we use for making the munitions on our artillery turrets might help with winning the AI over. Furthermore this tech in particular would be very useful if they're going to go on the move.

This is one of the cases where I'd like to be thrifty over spendy, mostly because I want us to become Kings of Artillery.

I remember how much of a pain in the ass those Artillery Raiders where when they refused to share their arty tech

Well I figured that they'd be more appreciative of a re-tooled version that manufacture small arms ammo anyway. Just an idea that they might be interested in, seeing as they'll be operating away from any supply lines and such.

Artillery bump

bamp

One thing is for sure.

Everyone alive in this whole area HATES the rejects.

And we are seen as sellouts to the Rejects (rightfully so).

We cannot lose our one and only customer for miles around.

Rolled 21 (1d100)

You know really I feel like we've got the manpower and manufacturing that if we can manage to get a little bit of military training infrastructure in place we can probably drown most other factions (if faced in a one-on-one) in bodies with superior equipment.

Well, we just finished up an Artillery&Officer academy, a Power Armor and General infantry combat camp, and a Tank Training field.

However, even with our pop the World's Rejects is still larger than us with superior military equipment and on top of that comprised entirely of hardened fighters, former bandits, mutants and robots. Where as most of our population is corporate born factory workers and maybe some refugee's.

The 1 - 1 is favored to them on all fronts from experience, weaponry, and with the robots even manufacturing.

And then consider that, World Rejects being stronger than us, these factions survived their onslaught plus all the previous nasty shit like the zombie waves.

We are indeed more powerful than any civ we've played before, but we're also playing with such big numbers this time around. I dare say it's likely many of the factions here are bigger than anything we faced in Memor. The stakes are high now

However, I would wager that, Us + the World Rejects are probably one of the most powerful factions in the field (though even then likely not THE most powerful, considering Rejects are still at war with somebody plus those scary super villans ew released a while ago and whatever they call 'IT' is).

As mentioned, our devotion to Artillery and Artillery Tanks goes beyond just wanting to have the biggest baddest guns in the land. It's because our populace are not born soldiers and will always be of inferior quality to paramilitary like Rejects unless we somehow merged, thus our role should be support via applying our specialty (manufacturing) into offense by production of long range firepower.

Unless we gain a paramilitary, our main strategy will always be the support of the Rejects in battle with our artillery bases and tanks from behind the front lines.

Through the use of artillery and ballistics our people can fight though not being fighters themselves or even being on the battlefield. Let every man send a shell like to the foe unseen and keep them far away!

One other thing unique about us however, besides such things as JAL and his lot, is that we have an abundance of Psions.

Like, a LOT of psions. I'm planning later on once we get a military going to start applying psionics into it, like divination of enemy positoins and psionic munitions guidance systems and psionic shield augments and telepathic communication.

Perhaps even a special force of elite psionic power armor soldiers lead by Alias and Sarah.

Well yes, this is all true.

But uhh...didn't the World's Rejects just say that 1) They're not fully behind us due to the split nature of their leadership these days 2) They're thinking of moving out to a different region?

Yes, relations are tedious this is why we're trying to capture some energy sources so we can increase giving them supplies which will keep us in their good favors.

They mentioned expansion, I'm not sure if they ment they were going to expand their existing territory or abandon what they have now.

The first will be easier. However, if they are going to abandon our biome and pack up and leave I think we still have the benefit that we can just follow in their heels and move into their abandoned bases.

I'm also considering developing War Trains and laying rails to follow in their footsteps as one of their suppliers. Doing what we do best and supporting them behind their front lines.

hey guize! There's a board for quests!

>>/qst/

Thanks, but I perscribe the original board designated for quest by Moot.

bump

Bump for Genie

bumping

Rolled 35 (1d100)

What the hell is with my players and AI romance. This is has been cropping up since the very first civ.

It would help. Jacky says if we do it chances are the AI will exchange some tech with us for it.

Your artillery is surprisingly good really only old world artillery pieces can easily beat it.

Technically their manufacturing is weaker then yours. Problem is Robots care very little for enviromental damage and health concerns. So by playing dirty they are able to somewhat compensate for it. Especially if they get their hands on corp tech.

Pretty much. Currently only Jacky still likes you problem is Jacky is only one of three. The other two are not such big fans.

And yeah currently they are debating where they plan to move to.

Rolled 4 (1d100)

Supply has been used.

For some reason JAL has started...singing.

>Turn 213
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>Points: 67 Resource.
>>>>Pop 92k
>>>>Military 1.2k.
>>>>>>>Food: Below Average
>>>>>>>Water: Above Average
>>>>>>>Morale: Above Average
>>>>>>>Medicine: Exceptional
>>>>>>>Health: Good
>>>>>>>>Armaments: Exceptional
>>>>>>>Fuel: Very Good

>Your artillery is surprisingly good really only old world artillery pieces can easily beat it.
"Hey Jacky, you fought the Artillery Raiders before.

How do we compare? Are we better or worse than them?

Also did you notice anything unusual about the way they fought? We remember they were into Psionics and Magic, maybe you saw might give an insight as to why they wanted those things.

Lol Genie you took the discussion post instead of the real action I am totally okay with this though

It's okay, though, JAL deserves to be happy

Rolled 30 (1d100)

Action 1
Recall JAL's seeds from the new places. Sorry JAL maybe another place, just not so close to these other factions! If they can't be recalled, have them lie dormant/hibernate until we build a proper surface base to hide underground growth.

Then, send in our own construction workers to commence construction of defensive forts and outposts, gun positions, trenches and the likes on the defensive sites. Use our Pre-fab facilities.

And get to work building the Hydro Electric generators as well if there's action room for it.

Action 2
Train more Soldiers and Gun Crews and Power Armored troops if we can, we'll need more men to defend the defensive sites and our new dam. Let's get this new facilities in gear.

Alias and hired Reject officers will help here.

>And yeah currently they are debating where they plan to move to.
Are they moving out of their old territory completely, or just expanding?

Rolled 98 (1d100)

They are considering leaving completely because how powerful those factions who survived are. They know if they leave some forces behind while expanding they will get flanked.

I wonder, actually, if it's not a good idea to let JAL have his base right there near the other factions. We can help him develop and then he'll be a good distraction/threat projection.

But I'm fairly new to this so I'm not aware of the political climate. If everyone already hates us there's not a whole lot to lose from letting him have at.

Rolled 4 (1d100)

JAL's forces are a terrifying corrupted amalgamation of meat and metal.

His auxiliary forces are currently pure bots, humans, and mutants. His primary forces are fusion of metal and flesh creatures. JAL has introduced a number of mutagens to his forces offering certain enhancements.

JAL's isn't actually half bad at subversion but this is mostly in regards to infiltrating and not hiding his facilities which are a mixture of fleshy metal.

Currently he literally grows his own forces. So long as he has the resources he'll never run out of troops. Only problem is JAL is an inexperienced commander.

Everyone hating is is different from wanting to kill us because we're super scary.

Well, this is actually an important issue user's.

Our big brother is leaving us. We are not likely to survive without them or their support. Not just that but they've also left behind the creme of the crop that absolutely despise them.

"Jacky, is there anything we can do to convince you guys to stay? We were hoping it'd be us supporting you and a grand take over of the land.

I mean, of course, unless /you/ too agree this place isn't worth staying. It just sucks though cause this is our home and we've spent so much planning to hold it as long as we can, all these defenses, and to leave them behind would really suck. Yet we're not sure we'd make it without you guys, so if you go we'd have to follow."

"Ideally, we'd like convince you guys to stay long enough to let us turn this region into a fortified location that both of us will forever hold.

Then, when we've locked it down with Fortress Cities and a sizeable population of soldiers and civilians, then you could move on with invasion of other lands. You would have the resources and supplies being extracted from this place to support you in your war effort instead of just going it alone.

*dialogue Genie

Rolled 52 (1d100)

"The surviving hostiles are just too tough a nut. Its much better to keep our winnings and run."

"They might not know about the connection between us. Especially as we reformed."

"Currently our forces are quite wealthy and experienced. We wish to leverage this and leave."

"What will you be doing with your old bases? Taking everything and just leaving the ruins?"

"CEO, if what Jacky says is true, do you think we could try to get in the good graces of some of the other factions left by?"

Rolled 12 (1d100)

"Cannibalizing it. Our robotic forces have the ability to completely scrap it all."

--
"Doable if they don't know about the connection."

Rolled 27 (1d100)

Maybe we can convert our bases to Mobile Bases and go follow Bane. . .