be 2011

> be 2011
> was about to purchase 100$ worth
> hear bitcoin being talked about on /pol/ and how it's a meme and going to fail hard
> start believing the no-coiners
> don't make the purchase

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aKtC9VPHP2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>on /pol/
you know what to do

/pol/ is literally always wrong.

Fucking gay board, I should have never started browsing that shithole.

>tfw also found out about Bitcoin in 2011 and considered buying some but was also getting (((redpilled))) by (((/pol/))) at the same time and got depressed and spent the money on escapism video games instead.

Fuck /pol/.

>redpilled
>spending money on jewish entertainment

Why in the fuck would /pol/ have shat on BTC anyways? It's literally a way to escape the banks which are largely run by Jewish people and /pol/ hates Jews

god i can't stand this bunch of racist losers, blaming whoever they can for their failures

>everyone who knows that non-whites and asians are subhuman is le racist

/g/ was the same

In fact, /g/ STILL hates bitcoin

blaming someone else for your failures, back to /pol/

pol didn't exist in 2011

It was /new/ but /new/ and /r9k/ might have been banned at the time

The same reason they bitch about jews and then worship the greatest shabbos goy ever in the white house, they're just plain retarded

hahaahahaahaha
that's /pol all right for you
hahahahaahahaha
>could have been a millionaire right now
hahahahahahaahaha

I'm not even a /pol/lack fag. The logic just doesn't work out

back to /r/eddit, god this thread is infected now, we need a street cleaner to get rid of all this obnoxious vermin

>buy 100 at 2011
>sell for 200

Don't try to fool us, you would sell as soon it doubled because it was the normal mindset of its time "1% in a year is very good".

this guy gets it.

made me lol

Lol no one on biz was even talking about crypto barely. It was 420 chan originally. Who cares dude u woulda sold at 100 or 1k anyways lol. Im tried of latefags like you pretending like you lost shit when other people lost millions/ billions lol.

don't speak about logic, when you are obviously blinded by your emotions

/pol/ didn't exist in 2011 you fucking larping twat and fuck everyone in this thread for believing this prick

Commandant Arkan, reporting in, soldier, let's start the purge and get rid of these subhuman once and for all

Friend I don't think you even understand what I was saying in the first place. A statement of what another group believes and how that line of thinking should follow isn't a support of that view

You probably would have lost everything at mt gox

ok my bad, i just hate that kind of whiny bullshiting bitches

/g/ is a shithole that knows nothing about tech, shills apple products and other shitty brands, never supporting building your own machines
Same as /v/ having shit taste in games
Same as /a/ having shit taste in anime and manga
Literally 99.9% of people on Veeky Forums are either losers, retarded, failures, degenerates or a combination of those. You only get few people here and there that aren't disconnected from reality, but no all they do is blame "the normies".
/r9k/ unironically has more decent people than the rest of the boards (although it also has some massive massive worm-like creatures).

HVALA TI

I bought in 2013 when /pol/ was spamming bitcoin threads every day, it was 400$ when I got them.
Now I'm a traitor who's getting mad gains because of iota.

By the way if everyone who heard about bitcoin in 2010 or 2012 bought it would have been at 20k already. Those people who though 100$ or 1000$ was too late are still salty nocoiners.

I guess they'll buy at like 150k or more.

>2011
>/pol/

love this song
youtube.com/watch?v=aKtC9VPHP2E

>Hating on apple
let me guess "muh lagdroid with multiple public remote 0 day exploits which are only patched on the latest pixel phones is so much better than that overpriced iphone"

/pol/ went to complete fucking shit with flags even before it was swarmed by normalfucks last year
/sg/ is the only salvageable part of it now

You guessed wrong I was referring to stationary PC products. /g/ doesn't even talk about phones, the fact that you're defending iphones though... wew not gonna make it.

Based magapede, praise kek PEPE!!!!!!!

>You guessed wrong I was referring to stationary PC products.
Same shit
> /g/ doesn't even talk about phone
Uhhh, yes they do?
> the fact that you're defending iphones though... wew not gonna make it.
xD nice1 brah

People have just had a bad taste left in their mouths by them
I've heard it's better now though

why would you want me to buy or not buy anything, i don't give a fuck about what you think that i have to do.

So you think iphones are better than say latest samsung, google, oneplus phones or razer? And macbooks better than self-built windows machines?

>So you think iphones are better than say latest samsung, google, oneplus phones or razer?
Yes they objectively are
>macbooks better than self-built windows machines?
Comparing macbooks to windows desktops, nice1.

>/pol/

bwahahahahaha, what did you expect from this?

god, i just checked /pol/, first thread was "it's ok to be fascist" rly, ppl in 2017 can be this retarded?

Come on dude, tell us all, how is a razer phone better than the iphoneX.

I eagerly await your response.

>2011
>browse Veeky Forums
>all these bods how
>find out about illegal weight loss supplement
>have to use bitcoins to buy
>buy $200 worth of Bitcoin
>send for supplements
>lost 20 lbs in 1 week
>lost more in huge potential investment

You can type on google razer vs iphone x you fucking brainlet. Do you even research things you buy or you just jump on the brand for the sake of it?
>android is >>>>>>>>>> ios
>double refresh rate on screen
>higher resolution
>higher pixel density
>more ram
>better battery
>expandable storage
>1/3 cheaper for all of that
Not to mention if you take niches into consideration you can say better processor for gaming, better speakers, etc.

>muh current year
KYS desu.

what were the side effects. that cant be healthy dude

Related:
8 charlie hotel dot net/cbts/res/672.html#32878

RSA and hence bitcoin is almost broken. You've been warned. Quantum computing proof cryptos should be ok

>android is >>>>>>>>>> ios
alright lets break it down
>more ram
reference counting vs garbage collection goblins, ios outperforms the phone in ram management even with less physical making this point retarded.

>double refresh rate on screen
>higher pixel density
Literally sacrificing a nice looking screen and battery life for a high refresh rate, great feature

>better battery
iphones offer equivalent battery life to android phones even with much smaller batteries, when it comes to standby battery usage ios wins hands down every time.

>expandable storage
sure
>1/3 cheaper for all of that
You're paying for support, including updates through the lifecycle of the phone. but ok it costs more, you're paying for a better product though.

Average 110 temperature, no energy, cum is yellow, must drink 20 bottles of water a day. It was safe if you take it in smaller amounts for 1-2weeks

This.
like wouldnt you sell now? who knows maybe in a month it would be 100k or back to 1$

>2012
>Did not buy 300 worth because my father did not let me use his bank account to pay via localbitcoins
>There were no exchanges back then
>Did not buy

tfw could be sailing the world with a supermodel.

basically like overclocking yourself?

they're anything but consistent

Demographics
>Literal definition

>got interested in finances and the stock market couple of years ago
>decide to actually learn trading last summer
>somehow forgot about it until a year later
>remember Veeky Forums has a Veeky Forums board and it's always a good starting point as a cesspool of unfiltered information
>knew about btc and eth but really understand the crypto world for the first time

Sad thing is i have actual starting capital, 10.000€ of inherited money, that i don't need right now. If i would've just started in 2016 i could be so fucking filthy rich by now