Autistic Kitties

Ok so I just created an account on this crypto kitties thing, I deposited around 0.11 eth, now what do I do? what is the goal of the game? how do I breed this retarded cats?? thx

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptokitties.co/kitty/46926
cryptokitties.co/kitty/43201
cryptokitties.co/kitty/27816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>literally does not know how sex works
kys faggot, have 2 cats and have them breed to get a new cat. Are you really this retarded?

heres some good starters(reasonably priced but still rare/desirable) if youre interested - i have a few more in my profile too
basically, you want to collect and breed the rare kittens. theres a chart somewhere out there that shows the rarities of the traits. the ones below ive collected and are very desirable.
all three are ultra rares with 100% unique appearances no clones

number one(my personal fav): RARE double pink MAUVEOVER/BUBBLEGUM with cute happy eyes and HIDDEN BARK BROWN TRAIT
cryptokitties.co/kitty/46926

number two: RARE LUCKY wise double brown CHESTNUT/CHOCOLATE BEARDED CYMRIC
cryptokitties.co/kitty/43201

number three (new pickup, get it quick): ULTRARARE double purple MAUVEOVER/SIZZURP DALI WITH BLOODRED CHEST
cryptokitties.co/kitty/27816

if you have any other qs just let me know

your fucking cats suck my dick scrub they look like mongrels

Stop shilling your shitty cats

>Veeky Forums - Business & Finance

this is my business
RARE CUTIES ONLY

Fucking BAN this autistic faggot you useless mods. It's enough we have beg threads but, and not only is it against the rules to advertise, but now we have these fucking digital "pets" being spammed on this board.

>.
what is the siring thing? Can I breed with just 1 cat if I "sire" with someone?

what does the gen mean?

Can’t wait for this dumb fad to end.

>Not believing this is just the beginning of crypto pets

can someone please donate a cat so I don't feel lonely anymore? I will be eternally grateful to you.

0xe05349edb7cdd4dca0d4354cc3529d6b10ac40fb

>people shilling their cats on Veeky Forums

what a time to be alive

why would I pay for a kitty 0.5 eth if the cheapest of them are going for 0.07 eth??? what is the difference?

>cryptokitties.co/kitty/46926
for some reason this shits sounds so ridiculous that it actually might get viral. And those cats will be sold for like 100ETH. Mark my words.

my kitties are rarer. they have rare traits such as the bubble gum eyes which only 6000 cats have, even combined with the rare mauveover pink body color to create a double pink cat. my pink cat even has a hidden bark brown trait which sets it apart from other double pinks. the bark brown is another trait that only 3000 cats have. i could explain why the other cats are equally rare, but i think you get it. the dali moustaches are extremely desirable and rare as well. only 2000 staches exist. the otaku eyes are another one with only 2000, so a kitten with dali AND otaku, dang thats rare.

thats why my cats are worth more than the shit cats you see on the bottom of the exchange. thats also why you see people fuddin my cats - they dont understand what makes a kitten rare or desirable.

but isnt it better to get multiple cheap ones and then sell them to get the rare one later?

sure, but that all depends on your budget ya know. the .5 eth is 'cheap' for some. if you want to offer on any of my kitties i will consider

if no one thinks your cat is desirable, then it's not desirable

How long does breeding take and can you create an infinite amount of kitties if you have, say 2?

I have my eye on an Otaku Dali gen 12 but its $150

that depends on the cat. it can take anywhere from 2minutes - 2weeks. you can check that in the details.

true, but look at my cats and analyze them from a statistics... you probably dont even understand the statistics behind this game. they are desirable. get your fud out of here.

THE FUCKING CATS IS SLOWING DOWN ETHEREUM

how do I know if a cat is desirable?

>beginning of crypto games
fixd
Also, please somebody kill this cat abomination already...

Think of this shit as decentralized trading cards on a blockchain. Sounds so fucking cool thinking of the possibilities

Learn to trade you fucking faggots. Why waste your time on this bullshit? It will all be dead within 1 month

theres a chart out there that has all the traits and their probabilities
the more rare = the more desirable, higher scarcity = higher price
its basic psychology/economics

I've already 100x my investment into this. Making hundreds of dollars an hour clicking on cat pictures. Stay mad nocat, keep investing into shitcoins hoping for a pnd to get a 1.5x

>why waste your time trading shitcats instead of shitcoins
Easier profit.
>b-but my dignity
Noone cares faggot.

>hundreds of dollars

With the current price of BTC you should be making thousands everyday. Stay poor kitten faggot

just look at it

HOW THE FUCK DO I BUY A CAT WHEN I JUST GET FAILED SHIT OVER AND OVER

this is literally making money out of thin air

>user says he's making hundreds an hour
>you should be making thousands a day
Did you fail elementary school?

i get reading is hard sometimes but he DID say hundreds of dollars AN HOUR

how do you make money with this?

did this stupid shit just start today or how long has this retardation been going on?

someone give me a quick rundown and also why faggots are doing this shit pls

>Stop shilling your shitty cats
The absolute state of biz

you can buy rare ones and breed them to create more rare ones to sell, or you can try to scoop up some cats for ultralow prices and resell them at a reasonable value for people who dont have time to f5 for hours

Don't fall for this homosex pajeeter trying to shill you his shitcats.

ive already explained why my cats are NOT shitcats, so if you would like to try to tell me why they are, please do.

>inb4 hurr your gen isnt LOWz n00b.
gen doesnt matter as much as desirable traits and combo

>what a time to be alive

Noone here cares about buying rare cats, go shill to reddit instead of wasting both your time and ours.

do you realize that real men would never use a website like shitcats.com ?

also, does your mom know that youre a beta weeb faggot?

What's stopping me from getting two rare cats and breeding them infinitely?

nothing. only time as there are cooldowns on it.

I'VE BEEN WAITING

FUCKING

3 HOURS

FOR MY SHIT TO SPAWN

WHERE ARE MY KITTENS

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY KITTENS

The end of the world is here boys, in the way we least expected