Cryptokitties

Just bought my first kitty for $40, the fuck do I do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CryptoKitties/status/937794977848897536
twitter.com/AnonBabble

continue to waste your money on other retarded stuff

>Meowt Gox

cute!

buy another one

seriously you literally have to

now you either buy another cat or pay somenoe's cat to cum inside of yours

>$40 for gen18

topkek

How do I pay for someone's cat to cum inside my cat?

Reminder this is a scam created by big banks to take your crypto.
Don't fall for it.

Now you have to buy crypto food for it. Just send your eth to here and it will automatically get added to your cryptokittens.
0x93b78c2808defbd77e5f8f16ced70b2bb5b4676c

Got to keep them happy if you want them to breed well!

Marketplace.

even the cheapest cats are expensive. how much higher can this go before the barrier to entry costs too much? it's not like bitcoin where big money is in the game. i don't see wealthy people breeding digital cats unless they're paying people to breed cats for them... lol... chinese slave labour crypto kitty breeding sweat shops...

anyways. once cats cost too much for people. once the cats are too expensive. wont people stop buying into it? and wont the game then lose steam? i can see this happening in a week

Can't we just pimp our cats out without your FUD?

I paid 0.01 for a Gen 5 cat 48 hours ago. Should I sell or just wait? I mean, could a gen 5 be worth like 4 ETH in the future?

tinfoil nocats

d-don't put it that way

Nigga you're buying petrocks.
Wake up.

Short it, i got a gen 11 for the same price

can this really go up beyond the point at which normies can afford digital cats?

once the price doubles in a couple days or so, the cost barrier to entry will be too high and interest will decline and prices will fall. because the target market cannot afford the product and interest in the product will decline.

fpbp
Retards will continue to lose money all their life.

This is it, the crypto kitties were just a test net for the Buildaberg group to clog and destroy smart contract networks to push forward Bitcoin Core's global adoption.

One world Goverment.

One wornefhijagehbenjmrf

Why did you bother censoring your name? I can already find it through a kitty search.

Rate my kitty Veeky Forums

stay mad

worth a full 2 coins

dumb nocatter
a scholar and a gentleman

twitter.com/CryptoKitties/status/937794977848897536

somebody will kill the guy who made this

>>Meowt Gox
god damn stupid puns
lost

this is cleverly designed FUD storm on ETH; it's user generated, so there's no "boogeyman" to rally the bag holders against. it forces them to see the lack of scalability of their coin with no one to blame but the ETH developers bcash could take lessons.

>ether is the future!
>bitcoin is so slow!
>the flippening is happening

what the actual fuck

mfw i go withdraw and literally eth is slower than btc

Y'all should get into CryptoPets. Way more functionality. You can battle them too! CryptoKitties to be integrated into them?

>gen 18
>$40

>Not getting into the original crypto trading card game

It's like you fucks hate money. Pepecash is the future, better buy your rare pepes soon, we're going to the moon.

this shit is making me laugh too hard guys, stop please....i'm too high for this.

it never ceases to amaze me at what virgins spend their money on

>tfw I just figured out how breading works and realized my cat is a used roastie
>I just spend $40 on an old, used up roastie virtual cat
Fuck

everyone loves cats

HOW exactly is breeding cats (literally multiplying the cat supply) combined with a non-inflationary currency like ETH not a complete scam / ponzi scheme?

get rdy for the pink wocats

because all cats will eventually be catatonic and the generation rate will level off, making cats with fast breeding exponentially worth more. the higher the generation, the slower the virgin birthing is. a virgin generation 30 cat will maybe be plodding if you're lucky.

One mildly successful use case for ethereum and everyone fucking hates them for slowing the network.

If Ethereum can't be used for a Cat Breeding game how is it suppose to scale for 1000's of applications?

so ive noticed when you breed cats, their speed is reduced. is this permanent or what?

>tfw bought a pure, white, virgin kitty for 20 bucks last night

cats birth slower/recover slower as they have more cats

so a used up roastie sucks compared to virgin puss

also higher generation cats are guaranteed to be slower at virgin than a lower generation cat so a generation 1-9 cat will always generate with some quickness (brisk) while generation 25+ will always be plodding or slower

amount of cats will level off severely very soon

>ywn fuck a noble, rich and pure cryptokitty so much she literally goes catatonic
why live honestly

>pay-to-play game

kek

beautiful triple dubs. checked.

>it's muh le freemium game
these threads are now my favorite on Veeky Forums
topkek

DELETE THIS AHHHH

How is this any different than Niggercoin?

EY was the first nigger on the block

im getting error messages from MetaMask when i try to buy cryptokittens. Anyone else got this problem? I got like 0.7 Ether to spend. And the cat im trying to buy costs around 0.4 ETH.

fuck those pussies get some

NULS

Now THIS is tulips.