Tundra civ ep.66 - A New Dawn

Welcome to tundra civ. - possibly the last thread for a non-fantasy civ that has gone from stone age farmers at the beginning to Cold War-level superpowers now.
Check out the pastebin for story, technologies, stats etc (Just finished the update)
pastebin.com/t7gWa2pa
Feel free to ask any questions and to participate, new and old players alike,

Previously on Tundra Civ:
The Second World War is at its end, it would seem.Standing at the edge of ultimate victory, the Spirelords brought General Malhus up to the command center of their mighty spaceship. Having proven himself as a great warrior and leader, they revealed their secrets to him and gave him the chance to join their Organisation. The general instead chose to do the right thing, sacrificing his life in a suicidal attack that led to the destruction of the bridge. The Spaceship, headquarters of our enemies, fell for thousands of meters, crashing into the eastern edge of the Eye of Sand.
On the desert's surface, the combined armies of the Occidental Axis fought against the Spirelords' automaton armies. We've now claimed victory in the field, but at a very high cost - over 80% of all deployed forces have been lost. Most of the robots are disabled or destroyed. With the Spirelords presumed dead, the human officers in their armies have taken the few remaining forces they have left and have fled west, into the NPU's territory.
The government is now coming out of its nuclear shelters. Today is not the day we perish.
A.Pull our forces back and asess the damages we've sustained so far
B.Send forces to inspect the spaceship's wreckage
C.Send the remaining forces west, into NPU territory

B.

The Spirelords launched purre fission nuclear warheads on most of the major cities in Eyerdar, Veita and Ocras - low radiation yield, but high explosive damage. There is tremendous destruction, particulary in Eyerdar.
The Spirelords had millions of robotic troops and thousands of human soldiers - most of their automatons are now destroyed and the remaining officers are fleeing towards ther headquarters in former NPU territory. How they will be recieved by the locals they ruled over for these past years is uncertain.

>C.Send the remaining forces west, into NPU territory

>B
it was a fucking huge spaceship.
whatever technology it used must be taken to ensure supremacy over this planet so that peace and prosperity may bloom once again.
also i won't be staying here for the whole evening.
I have to get to bed early theses days lot of work is ahead of me but i hope that in these dark times we will prevail.

Rolled 66 (1d100)

We're sending teams to investigate the crashsite

The ship crashed with no survivos. We've recovered what remains of it for study.
We managed to learn what transpired on that command center because somebody had patched in an open radio frequency, which some of our forces on the ground had detected. Presumably, that was the God-Empeor - not much of a God anymore as he is dead, along with General Malhus and the four Spirelords. Nothing remains of them, we've found...bits...from some of the soldiers in Skyfather Company.

Now, a couple of days later, the news of the war's end has reached the rest of the world . The NPU territories are a battleground as former Spirelord officers have split off and declared themselves as warlords and bandits in the northern and central territories while in the south remnants of the old democratic government are attempting to reunite the country.
There's a lot to be done with our own problems. Many cities lie in ruins and the peple are confused and unsure.

A.Get our boys back home and start rebuilding, get an idea of the damages
B.Send our forces west, into the NPU
C.Other

>A.Get our boys back home and start rebuilding, get an idea of the damages
well the npu gonna be modern saudi arabia for some time

B.
We can't just leave them to Plot

I can't believe I've missed the past few threads. Holy shit.

B

>B.Send our forces west, into the NPU

>A.Get our boys back home and start rebuilding, get an idea of the damages
its time two rebuild

The Kaichou and Sunset Alliance troops have been called back by their respective governments, which leaves us with 500 000 men, 700 tanks, 150 helicopters, 120 jetfighters and 100 bombers.
Thousands of human officers and soldiers from the Spirelord armies left the battlefields. They're fighting against each other and the government in the south, using the few remaining automatons they have under their control, possibly trying to build new ones.

A.Conquer the warlords' territories!
B.Conquer the weak government in the south!
C.Work together with the government in the south to rebuild their nation and defeat the remnants
D.All shall submit to our armies!
E.Provide some asisstance to the government, but don't commit all our forces - we have our own problems too
F.Other idea

There's a storm outside and my internet is bad.

>D.All shall submit to our armies!
it would be wise to destroy all our old enemies before dealing with the uncertainty of future unrest.

>E.Provide some asisstance to the government, but don't commit all our forces - we have our own problems too

D.
This.

>E

E.Provide some asisstance to the government, but don't commit all our forces - we have our own problems too

On my phone now using mobile , cant get any wifi on my PC.
E it is.
I will write as soon as I get my connection back

We've sent 150 000 men to help the NPU's government against the remnants.

In the meantime, casualty reports for the war's duration are in: Around 50 million dead in the White Republic, 25 million in the Kaichou Empire and 20 million in the Sunset Alliance. The major cities of Eyerdar have all been destroyed, casualties in the other continents as well.

>Population:140 000 000 (78% white, 15 % chink,2%hibibi, 4%darkskin,1% pacharnati)
>Colonials: 12 000 000 Eyerdar 13 000 000 Veita 14 500 000 Ocras
>Agriculture:6/10
>Resources:6/10
>Manufacturing:4/10
>Trade and services:4/10
>Political stability:5/10

It is now spring of 1199 After the Exile - the war lasted 3 years, but it was a bloody war indeed.

>A.Improve economy
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve navy
>F.Government & Laws
>G.Research & Development
>H.Diplomacy & War

>>G.Research & Development

>>A.Improve economy

A
Why the Fuck would you research stuff at a time like this.

Most of our troops are returning home. The militia is working on clearing rubble and helping out with rebuilding.
Manufacturing was hit hard by the loss of several major cities. Mobilizing for total war left few resources for anything else, but now we will hopefully be able to gradually return to normal. Priority is put on transportation and basic infrastructure services and from there on everything else will pick up.

>Population:140 000 000 (78% white, 15 % chink,2%hibibi, 4%darkskin,1% pacharnati)
>Agriculture:6/10
>Resources:6/10
>Manufacturing:5/10
>Trade and services:6/10
>Political stability:6/10
>A.Improve economy
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve navy
>F.Government & Laws
>H.Diplomacy & War

A

A again, we need to get Trade and Services up to 7, and then we can keep going.

Rolled 94 (1d100)

Two months have passed. The most important infrastructural matters have been taken care of, most goods are becoming available once again as factories convert to civilian production. The economy is as stable as it can get this soon after the war.
Rolling for NPU war progress

>Rolled 94 (1d100)
wew

Victory in the west! Our troops, together with the newly formed NPUDF, have defeated all opposition. Any surviving Spirelord agents have been taken into custody and will be put on court in their respective nations of residence.
The NPU is thankful to us for our asisstance and is open to further mutually beneficial negotiations after this war.
The warlord situation was resolved within 9 weeks of the war's end. Overall, one could say the NPU has suffered the least - it had no armed forces to resist the Spirelords' initial invasion and most of its cities gave up without a fight. Many of the Spirelords' human troops came from the NPU, but the current government has denounced their actions. None of the NPU's major cities were nuked and if anything the Spirelords strengthened the economic infrastructure of the country, as it was the center of their manufacturing. The technology to produce new automatons is at present beyond the capacity of pajit engineers, but the Union's scientists will also be studying what the Organisation knew.

>Agriculture:7/10
>Resources:7/10
>Manufacturing:6/10
>Trade and services:7/10
>Political stability:6/10

>A.Improve economy(lessened effect)
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve navy
>F.Government & Laws
>H.Diplomacy & War

C.
Now we repair everything else in General.

>>B.Culture & Religion

>C.Construction
Now we repair

There's certainly a lot of work to be done for builders.
A.Focus on rebuilding production centers first
B.Focus on rebuilding residential and cultural centers first
C.A grand undertaking to rebuild all of our ruined cities and make them even better than before - major spending and effort
D.Construct a new wonder (The Old Ranger Statue is also ruined)

>A.Focus on rebuilding production centers first
First things first

>B.Focus on rebuilding residential and cultural centers first

A and B
Let's do both.

B.Focus on rebuilding residential and cultural centers first

While were voting, I think we're going to need to deal with the NPU. Since I think pose the most threat left unchecked.

We'll focus on giving people homes to return to first - new architectural projects are being made for affordable and easily constructed modern housing in the peripheries of larger city centers - suburbs.
Construction is unerway and rebuilding will take a while.

>Population:141 000 000 (78% white, 15 % chink,2%hibibi, 4%darkskin,1% pacharnati)
>Colonials: 12 100 000 Eyerdar 13 100 000 Veita 14 600 000 Ocras
>Agriculture:7/10
>Resources:7/10
>Manufacturing:6/10
>Political stability:7/10

>A.Improve economy(lessened effect)
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve navy
>F.Government & Laws
>H.Diplomacy & War

>>B.Culture & Religion

B.
It will give people hope making them work harder.

We'll try to raise our people's spirits, but how? Millions have died, much of the world is in ruins, there is a lot of war exhaustion among people.
A.Nationalistic propaganda, collective spirit - the struggle goes on!
B.Religion
C.Arts
D.Build/rebuild a wonder
E.Sports/events
F.Other

>rebuild a wonder
The Old Ranger Statue

>D.Build/rebuild a wonder
The Old Ranger Statue
But like stated in the last thread, one soilder from the start of the war, and one soilder from the end of the end helping the ranger up.

D

Just in time for New Year's Eve of 1200, the reconstruction of the Old Ranger Statue was finished - before the war there stood a ranger of olden times, armed with a bow and sword, with an eagle perched on his shoulder. The automatons destroyed that monument during the First Battle of Victory City.
The new monument features the Old Ranger being helped to his feet - on one side by a soldier wearing a uniform and semi-automatic rifle - the standart from before the war - and on the other side a soldier wearing body armor and a helmet, a pistol and automatic rifle - the new soldier after the war. It is an inspiration to our people who gain hope for a better century to come.

>Population:141 000 000 (78% white, 15 % chink,2%hibibi, 4%darkskin,1% pacharnati)
>Colonials: 12 100 000 Eyerdar 13 100 000 Veita 14 600 000 Ocras
>Agriculture:8/10
>Resources:8/10
>Manufacturing:7/10
>Political stability:8/10

>A.Improve economy
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve navy
>F.Government & Laws
>H.Diplomacy & War

>>G.Research & Development

G

G

We'll be studying the remains of the Spaceship.
Give me one 1d100 roll

Rolled 46 (1d100)

Rolled 36 (1d100)

Studying the remains of the ship we've learned much about computer technology and electrical engineering in general. Studying its propulsion systems we now know how to launch a propelled object into space and put it into orbit.

>Population:142 000 000 (78% white, 15 % chink,2%hibibi, 4%darkskin,1% pacharnati)
>Colonials: 12 300 000 Eyerdar 13 300 000 Veita 14 700 000 Ocras
>Agriculture:8/10
>Resources:8/10
>Manufacturing:7/10
>Political stability:8/10

>A.Improve economy
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve navy
>F.Government & Laws
>H.Diplomacy & War

F
Let's help our vets they been through a lot
We love our vets

>>F.Government & Laws

Propose whatever government initiatives you would like to see passed.

This will be the last turn for today, a lot of time got wasted, sadly. Will continue with more threads, the story can still go on

Just do whatever you think is the best. Like so their no homeless vets. They have jobs, education, and help with housing. And they get the help they need mental and physical.

Sorry for the low amount of people i guess more people join on the weekdays.

The new Chancellor has recieved approval in Parliament for his Veterans' care initiative, which will provide our greatest people - our wounded warriors - with whatever services they need to rejoin society after the damages they've suffered in war. The science of prosthetics is newly emerging, drawing from what we've most recently learned from the automatons to create artificial limbs for those who need them.
This is all for tonight, gotta go sleep cause I have work.

Goodnight Bulgar i had lots of fun.

good night Civ bulgar